Shutter Speed - Cover

Shutter Speed

Copyright© 2023 by aroslav

Chapter 19: Prom

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19: Prom - TRIGGER WARNING: Could be difficult for Vietnam combat veterans. If you suffer from PTSD, you might want to take a pass on this one. Nate learned to find his place in the town of Tenbrook, upsetting a few community standards where racism and veteran care were at issue. Ready to start his senior year in high school, Nate has a girlfriend or two, a studio for for his photography, and a blossoming business. And the responsibilities that come with turning eighteen in 1967.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Tear Jerker   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

I GOT LAUNDRY DONE and headed to the studio early. This was the day we were to celebrate Judy’s birthday with her photoset. I got the bus changed over from seats to the mattress in preparation for my date with Chris that night. Then I leaned the mattress up against the wall so Judy would have room to use the back as a dressing room. We were going to do location work for her shoot and I loved the concept. Both Patricia and Mary Lamonte had agreed to participate and it was going to be a great addition to the gallery show.

Judy arrived with her costumes and hung them in the back of the bus on a rod across between the windows. We were lucky that the rain had stopped, but the ground was still pretty wet. We stopped toward the back of the cemetery in the ‘pioneers’ section. The oldest graves in Tenbrook were located here.

“I’ll go find the grave and get set up,” I said.

“Oh, no! You can’t,” she said. “You need to help me get ready. You know no one else is coming out here until Patricia and Mary come here. You’ll need to help me dress and get my costumes on.”

“I will?” I looked at her blankly and she returned my gaze as if I were some kind of idiot. It dawned on me that I probably was. I trotted around to the passenger side and stepped into the back of the bus with Judy, closing the door behind us. Judy immediately turned away from me and asked me to help her out of her shirt and slacks. Yes, ma’am.

When I stepped behind her and took hold of the hem of her shirt, she leaned back against me so that I had to work the shirt up between us. That meant a lot of contact between my hands and her otherwise bare skin. I finally got it off of her and she pulled my hands around to cover her breasts.

“I hardly slept at all last night, thinking about this. Don’t hesitate to touch any bare flesh you come in contact with. Okay, Nate?”

“Judy, you know I’ll do pretty much whatever you want for your birthday. I love your breasts.”

“Then help me out of my pants, too,” she said.

I ended up opening the sunroof so we could stand up enough to get clothes off and on her. I wondered if Anna had considered our inability to stand up when she was planning our after-prom. I slipped the old dress over her head. Judy wore nothing under her pioneer dress. It was tattered and worn, not an elegant gown by any means. It was a plain gray ankle-length dress with bare feet and a black shawl pulled up over her head. She wore a white apron with the outfit. She was as monochrome as the rest of the graveyard and as much as the black and white photograph I would take. She carried a simple bouquet of daisies. We located the tombstone of a guy who had fallen in the unrest with local Indian nations in the 1830s.

Judy squatted down, not quite kneeling on the wet grass. We worked on a couple of positions and I shot a different lens opening for the effects I was going to try to achieve. Judy’s dramatic photos would not show her face. But this was all about her costumes and the setting. The pioneer woman dress she wore was perfect for a rugged individual who had just lost her husband and perhaps had to dig his grave herself.

I took a total of six pictures once I had the angle correct. Then she stood aside and I took different exposures of just the headstone. We went back to the bus to change clothes.

I guess the Civil War dress must have been more complex, because it took me a lot longer to get her into it. Judy, in the back of the bus in just her panties, left a lot of exposed flesh for me to touch. And kiss. And suck on. Judy wanted as much attention as she could get. I’d enjoyed looking at these breasts since my first week in Tenbrook. Getting to touch them and lick them was a real treat.

Her dress this time was a little more formal. It was all black with buttons up the bodice. She wore simple black shoes under it. And petticoats. The skirt was much fuller than the pioneer skirt and obviously not meant to be a daily working dress. I wasn’t sure about the accuracy, but Judy seemed convinced that women of this era would not be wearing any kind of bra. I made sure her boobs were tucked in securely. She also wore a black veil and carried a lily.

We followed the same routine. I didn’t want every scene to have Judy in the same position, though that had been a thought initially. What I did need in order to make this work was a perfect alignment with the background. As soon as she was finished with her pose, she stepped away and I took a picture of the setting. Then it was back to the bus for a costume change.

I enjoyed taking this outfit off Judy, much more than putting the Spanish-American War costume on. When I had the dress and shoes off her, she stripped off her panties as well.

“Any exposed flesh,” she whispered.

Well, that left all of her body open for my touches and kisses. I managed to land a few kisses right on her slit, but didn’t do any excavating. She pulled on a pair of pantaloons and I had my first experience in strapping a woman into a corset. While I was at it, I got a few shots of her in the bus, wearing only the pantaloons and corset. Then we wrapped a tight-fitting black crepe top and skirt around her, and a black hat with a veil.

It was definitely the fussiest thing she had to wear all day. And being strapped into the underwear definitely affected her pose at the gravesite. She was stiff and seemed somehow less intimate in her pose. She carried gladioli.

Well, getting her out of the contraption was definitely more fun, though it had a world of buttons on both the blouse and the skirt. Then I had to unlace the corset and let her puppies out to play. I was sucking on one as I pushed her pantaloons down and started fingering her pussy in earnest.

“One more scene,” she whispered. “One more scene and then my naked body is yours to play with until the others get here.”

The reminder that the other models and girlfriends would be here soon got me moving and I started getting her into her World War I mourning outfit. This outfit was notable for its chest armor. Apparently, it was around this time that women were being sold bras as ‘a sensible alternative to corsets.’ It was not quite as large as the corset from the earlier era, but it was still a hefty piece of gear. The backstrap was about six inches wide and had seven hooks and eyes to hold it closed. The front concealed anything that looked like a human female shape. The skirt fell just above the ankle and she had blocky heels about an inch high. She wore bloomers under the skirt and a simple half-slip. Her butt was not nearly as well armored as her bust and I gave it a little squeeze as we got out of the bus.

We made our way to the World War I grave and she held poppies. Her black hat had a broader brim, and its hint of a veil covered only her forehead. We found the correct stone and I set up to take her picture. This was the last of the shots that would require a double exposure in processing. I wanted to get it right. The sky had remained overcast, so the light was good and balanced with no glaring shadows. We took the pictures and hurried back to the bus.

There was no pretense that we were changing costumes. I undressed Judy as quickly as I could and she pulled the mattress down from where it leaned against the wall to the floor where she could lie down on it. She spread her legs and I dove in to eat her. She tasted wonderful and I lapped all her juices I could, dipping into her vagina with my fingers to pull more of the yummy lube out. Judy had a couple of good orgasms and then tugged at me.

“Do it, Nate. Put your cock in me.”

“Really?” Was I the only man in the world who didn’t believe a girl when she said ‘fuck me’?

“We’re not in the studio. I lied to the others and told them we wouldn’t be finished until 1:00. It’s only 11:30. We can have ninety minutes with your cock in my pussy.”

“I thought you had a boyfriend.”

“I do. That’s how you know I’m not going to try to be your girlfriend.”

“But Pete...”

“Pete is going to marry Janice,” Judy said as she tore at my belt and zipper. “They say I’ll still be welcome as his extra playmate, but that will all change about the time she balloons up with their first kid.”

“When are they getting married?”

“They haven’t formalized it yet, but I’m willing to bet she’ll have a ring before the end of summer. Pete’s got another year of technical school so they might wait that long before they tie the knot.”

“Let me get a condom.”

“I’m safe. I’ve been fornicating. The church can’t damn me to another hell just for having contraception. Put it in and fill me up!”

I rolled between her legs and ran my cock through her abundant juices. Then I pressed at her entrance and slid into a very tight and slippery passage.

“Oh, God, Judy. I really never thought I’d be doing this.”

“Me either. Jesus, you’re big! When I first met you, I thought, ‘Here’s a weird guy on a bicycle. See if we can make him blush.’ Then you unslung your camera and I thought ‘Here’s a weird guy with a camera. Look sexy!’ I thought I’d die when I caught you looking at my nipples at the river. And then Janice convinced me to take the padding out of my swimsuit when you came over and I knew you were staring right at them. Now, I just undress and you’re welcome to look at them, squeeze them, lick them, suck them. Oh, Nate! I’m gonna come!”

I felt her building up to a good one and wasn’t quite ready to join her. I just kept pumping through her orgasm and riding her wave. I just kept fucking Judy.

“You didn’t come?”

“Not yet. You said we have ninety minutes.”

“I have a secret.”

“Really?”

“When Janice and I first got together with Pete, I thought I was going to stay a good Catholic. Janice doesn’t even know I let him come in my butt. You’ve been out enough times with Vicki that I’m sure you’ve tried her butt. If you liked it, you can do mine.”

“Really?” I seemed to be unable to believe anything I was hearing today.

“Really. I like it, but I like this way, too. Why don’t you try me? I’ve got so much juice running out of my pussy around your cock that you should be able to lube me up fine.”

I withdrew from her pussy and Judy started to roll over. I held her on her back and pushed her legs back so I could spread her lubrication onto and into her anus. I plunged one more time into her pussy before I lodged at her back door and pushed.

“Oh, God! Yes!” she shouted. Then she looked up at the open sunroof and clapped a hand over her mouth. As I worked my way deeper into her rectum, I bent forward to kiss her and Judy began ramping up for another orgasm. This time I was right with her and unleashed my load in her butt.

We stayed in that position for a while, but I was softening and eventually slipped out of her. She spotted the box of tissues and grabbed a handful to stuff up between her legs.

“You were so shy and body conscious when we first met, I didn’t think this could ever possibly happen,” I said as I continued to kiss and play with her breasts. “You’re almost a different person than when I moved here.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment. When we get back to the studio, we’ll take my senior portrait, then I want a full set of nudes.”

“Mmm. Usually there’s a break for cake and orgasms,” I laughed.

“Yeah, but I already had mine. My butt and my pussy are going to tingle all afternoon. Thank you for giving me my birthday orgasm. I couldn’t have done it in front of the other girls.”

We pulled ourselves together and dressed. I was set up over at William Lamonte’s stone when the girls got there. Mary was dressed in a black dress that was quite form-fitting. If I had to guess, I’d say that not only was she wearing a heavy duty bra, but also a girdle to hold her shape. The dress had black beadwork across the front. The length was a little below the knee and she had black hose and low heels on with it. She carried pink carnations to leave on her husband’s grave. She wore a pillbox hat and the black netting was actually on the hat and not on her face at all.

She was affable and quite willing to pay the honor to her husband, who wasn’t actually buried here, but the stone was prepared with her name already engraved next to his. I didn’t think she was any older than my parents. Probably not as old. I was sure my oldest sister was five years older than Billy.

I realized then that she’d worn the same dress on Memorial Day, though not with the two-inch heels she wore this time.

“I’ve tried to wear this every year,” she said. “It was a good reminder when I started to gain weight. I took the weight off. Shall we start?”

She brought a towel and spread it on the damp ground to sit on, then sat next to the stone. I stepped back and got the camera focused. As soon as I was a step away, I could hear her start talking to her dead husband.

“I bet you’re surprised I’m here just after Easter. The new photographer in town is doing a photo study and I’m dressed in the same dress I wore to your funeral. I know you would have liked it. I wouldn’t have done this, but that poor girl Patricia is sitting in the car waiting to come and have her picture taken with her husband. It’s so sad, Bill. Just like you and me. He was killed before he knew she was pregnant. I just wanted to be here for her.”

I was finished long before Mary had finished talking to her husband.

As soon as I had the camera loaded and set at Tony’s grave, Patricia got out of the car. I hugged her as we looked together at the new headstone. It had taken a couple of months before the stone was engraved and set. I guess they had to wait until the snow was gone and the frost was out of the ground.

I started crying when I saw that Patricia carried baby’s breath. It was hard to focus the camera with tears in my eyes. Tony’s grave was still a little muddy. Grass was just beginning to grow over the grave. Patricia stretched out and hugged the stone. She wore a shorter skirt that showed a lot of leg. Her blonde hair was uncovered and fell across her face as she wept for her husband.

As soon as I finished the pictures, I stepped back. That was apparently the signal my girlfriends were waiting for as the three of them swept in and wrapped Patricia in their arms. Mary came over and had a few whispered words with her and Patricia managed a weak smile.


Back at the studio, I focused on getting Judy’s senior portrait.

“I guess that’s the last of the senior pictures,” I said at last.

“Not quite,” Anna said. I was puzzled. “You need to set up for a picture of you. One of us can push the button, but you need to be in the picture.”

“Oh, crap. I forgot about that. I need to go get my jacket and tie.”

“Not to worry. Chris stopped by your house and explained the situation. Your mother picked out your suit, a clean shirt, and tie. Just go to the dressing room and get ready. It won’t take long to get this made.”

I did as I was told. I was only slightly surprised when Judy came into the dressing room with me to get me changed. I noted she brought a wet washcloth and towel with her and as soon as I had my trousers off, she lowered my briefs and carefully washed my cock, which responded to her ministrations by achieving hardness in her face. As soon as she was comfortable that I had been completely cleaned, she sucked my cock into her mouth and bobbed on me until I unleashed another load. For some reason it didn’t take very long this time. I got my suit and tie on and went out to sit for my portrait.

“Where’s your necklace?” Chris asked.

I hadn’t taken off the peace symbol since Patricia gave it to me, but I automatically tucked it into my shirt when I wore a tie. I tapped my chest where it was.

“Don’t you want it visible for your portrait?” she asked.

“Do you think they’d let it go?” I asked.

“You’re the one in charge of senior portraits. And I’m sure that Donna would pass it without comment.”

I grinned and fished the peace symbol out of my shirt and hung it around the outside of my collar. Anna was standing at the camera and shook her head. Chris went to look through the lens and they had a whispered conversation. She came back to me and pulled the cord back so she could tie a knot in it to shorten the length.

“Does no good to wear it for the photo if it’s too low to be seen,” she giggled.

“Tuck the cord up under his collar or something,” Anna instructed. “The knot and loop are visible.”

Chris tucked the loose end under my collar, examined me with the same care we’d used for all the portraits, and Anna pronounced it good. She’d been carefully observing what I’d done with portraits and advanced the film to take another as I obediently changed positions and expressions. It would be a miracle if I had a decent senior photo, but I was a photographer, not a model.

We stopped for cake and Judy sat on my lap. Then she jumped up and took her clothes off before sitting on me again. That was nice and I made sure I had a hand on her butt and occasionally caressed a breast.

“You aren’t wiggling around much,” Janice said. “Isn’t Nate giving you your birthday surprise?”

“I ... um ... already got mine. While we were waiting for you at the cemetery,” she said. “Sorry. I couldn’t do it in front of everyone. I mean ... he’s touching my breasts right in front of you all. Isn’t that enough?”

“I know you’re not as conservative as you pretend to be,” Janice said. “But if you’ve had yours, then we might as well start getting your pictures.”

We moved to get ready and mostly, Judy just ran around naked being silly. When I finished a roll, I figured that was all there was to it, but Judy had another idea.

“Guys, I hate to get all sentimental, but I’m the last of the regular models to get my birthday pictures taken,” she said.

“Aw. The baby of the family,” Pris said.

“That was what I was thinking,” Judy continued. “Not about being the baby, but about being a kind of family. I mean, look at us. We’ve all grown and changed so much since we met Nate.”

“Some of us in more obvious ways,” Patricia snorted. She was getting back to enjoying the party after her emotional session in the cemetery. But her baby bump was certainly the most obvious way any of the girls had changed.

“Yes, and it just makes you more beautiful,” Judy said. “I was thinking, though, that we should have a family portrait of all of us together. Naked.”

“Oh! That’s a great idea!” Chris said, immediately starting to strip off her clothes. The other girls followed and I soon had the typical studio with eight naked girls running around.

“Wait!” Judy called. “Nate, too! He should be in our photo and just as naked as the rest of us.”

“Yes!” they hollered. I wasn’t going to get much choice in the matter and my clothes were soon lying in a pile as the girls decided which backdrop to use and what props. They finally chose the starscape backdrop and put the fainting couch in the foreground. We tried several different poses before I ever got film in the camera. We finally ended up with me lying on the couch and Patricia artfully draped over my middle so it wasn’t a straight porno shot of my cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.