Shutter Speed - Cover

Shutter Speed

Copyright© 2023 by aroslav

Chapter 17: It’s a Riot

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17: It’s a Riot - TRIGGER WARNING: Could be difficult for Vietnam combat veterans. If you suffer from PTSD, you might want to take a pass on this one. Nate learned to find his place in the town of Tenbrook, upsetting a few community standards where racism and veteran care were at issue. Ready to start his senior year in high school, Nate has a girlfriend or two, a studio for for his photography, and a blossoming business. And the responsibilities that come with turning eighteen in 1967.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Tear Jerker   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

IT MADE NO DIFFERENCE who was in town or what we had planned. Laundry and ironing were still my responsibility on Saturday morning. I got moving early and was done by a little after ten. As soon as the last shirt was hung, I headed for the studio and got there just in time to let all the girls in. I kissed each one as she entered the studio, spending just a little extra time with Chris and Ronda and Anna and Elizabeth and Patricia. With Judy, Janice, Pris, and Debbie, I now had nine girls in the studio running around to get things ready for the photo shoot.

I sat with Christine and Ronda and listened to their concept. They were going to be daring enough to shock all of Tenbrook. I wasn’t sure this was a good idea, but they were committed. All the pictures would be of the two of them together. They had a careful sequence mapped out that would show them in school clothes as friends, then holding hands. They’d progress to underwear and sleepover nightwear and then to nudity with their hands and possibly mouths on each other. Anyone who saw this series would know at once that they were lovers.

Of course, they were protected from that. I had a model release from Chris that allowed me to display any photo I took of her. But I had no such release from Ronda. She’d paid her $40 sitting fee and intended to buy two copies of each of the photos the girls wanted. And I’d have a copy for myself, but not be able to display them anywhere. I had a feeling Ronda put that strategy together.

We worked all afternoon with the different settings and poses, and I took several frames of each scene. It still only took half a dozen rolls of film to get everything down.

During our party break, I had naked Christine and naked Ronda on my lap, often with a nip from each of them smashed together in my mouth. They’d made it clear to me, however, that they would collect their orgasms on our date later that evening.


Elizabeth was spending the evening with Anna and Patricia, starting at Sweet Treats. So, I was clear to take Christine and Ronda out and to do whatever they wanted. It turned out they wanted dinner in Dubuque, followed by a lovely time in the back of the bus at a new parking spot north of town Ronda had heard about from other cheerleaders.

I almost felt that I was an onlooker as the two girls continued to take their scenario further, ending with each girl licking my come out of the other girl’s pussy. Some of the positions they got into were so lovely, I wished I did have my camera to record them. When I took them home at one, they both went to Ronda’s house and said they were having a sleepover. Unfortunately, I wasn’t invited to join them, but I’d already been milked of three loads and probably wouldn’t have been much use to them if I’d been there.


All five girls went to church with me Sunday morning. I thought we made a pretty good ecumenical statement together with two girls from one of the Lutheran churches, one girl from the other Lutheran church, one from the Catholic church, and one from the Congregational church in Chicago. And me, a Methodist who no longer had a perfect attendance record after eighteen and a half years.

Dad invited all six of us to Sunday dinner and we pretty much ended our weekend together the way we’d begun it: eating with my family. After lunch, the girls all walked to the studio with us and hugged Elizabeth, imploring her to come to stay again this summer if not before. Chris, Ronda, and Anna left us then. Patricia and Beth joined me in the studio.

Patricia undressed and laid her clothes on the table, without using the dressing room. I set up my camera in the usual place and got the lights ready. I saw Beth with her hand on Patricia’s tummy. I knew she wasn’t likely to feel anything there, but when I touched her, I could definitely tell a difference in the tenseness of her stomach. So far, her stomach muscles were holding her in a gentle bulge, but there was definitely something pushing against them.

I took the usual pictures, which didn’t take up a whole roll by a long shot.

“Nate, why don’t you pose with Patricia with your hand on her baby bump. I can push the button on the camera if you’ve got it focused and lit right,” Elizabeth suggested.

I looked at Patricia. I thought she might not want that, but she nodded.

“You need to be as naked as I am,” she said. “Then we can take that picture.”

I was a little unsure of that idea, but Elizabeth immediately began undressing me and my hands sort of strayed over her body removing her clothes as well. Once I was naked, and obviously hard, I got Patricia in position and went to focus. An idea suddenly hit me.

“Patricia, let me get behind you and in position. Then I’ll come back to get the photo ready. Just make sure you don’t move when I leave. I want you in exactly the same position.”

I got behind her and held her tummy as she placed her hands lightly over mine and wiggled her butt against my stiff cock a little.

“Now, you can’t wiggle, sweetheart. When I slip away, I’ll need to come right back here to exactly the same position. Are you ready?”

“Whatever you say, Nate.”

She was a natural model and could hold a pose for as long as I needed, so I confidently slipped out from behind her and went to the camera. After just a minor adjustment, I took a picture and advanced the film. Then showed Elizabeth how to trigger the shutter when I said. I moved back to my position behind Patricia with my hands on her tummy.

“Now, Elizabeth,” I said. I heard the shutter release and Patricia and I both breathed. I had, as usual when the camera was on the tripod, installed the cable release on the shutter button so as to prevent any inadvertent shaking of the camera when the button was pressed, and it was a good thing, since we were all a little shaky.

“I don’t know,” Patricia said. “The positions weren’t exactly the same. I know your cock was more firmly lodged in my crack the first time.”

“Hey, are there more pictures on this roll?” Elizabeth asked.

“Should be another one,” I said.

“Patricia, come take a picture of Nate and me posed together. We don’t need the pregnancy pose, but just a nude photo of the two of us.” She looked at me. “Can we do that, honey?”

Elizabeth was completely naked as well and I had to grin at her as I nodded.

“Go get in position while I make sure we’re framed correctly. Full length?”

“Oh, yes. How’s this,” Beth asked.

“You’re beautiful,” Patricia said. “No wonder Nate fell in love with you at first sight.”

“I don’t think it was at first sight. I really had to work at it. But he was using big words, and that always turns me on!” Elizabeth said.

I nodded to Patricia and she looked through the lens as I got behind Beth. Beth pushed me around a little to get me exactly where she wanted me. I was slightly to the left with my cock pressed against her left butt cheek and just barely concealed from the camera. She pulled my hands up to cover her breasts and dropped one of her hands over the hair of her pussy. She leaned her head back against me.

“Smile,” Patricia said, and I heard the shutter release.

It took us a few minutes to get Elizabeth and me dressed again. I checked out the door and could see Deke out there waiting to drive Beth back to Chicago. We kissed long and hard before she went out to the stairs and I carried her suitcase down to the car.

“Four weeks seems so long,” she said. “I love you, Nate. Call tonight after everyone is in bed to check on me.”

“The time will go quickly, sweetheart. I’ll see you soon.”

She got in the car and I returned to the studio. Patricia was still naked and led me upstairs to our bed where we made love for the next hour.


It was Anna’s turn for a date the next Friday night. I really owed her for having invited and hosted Beth the previous weekend. We went to the game and to the dance after, but we didn’t stay till the midnight close. I had a dance with Chris and a dance with Ronda, but Anna and I took off around ten o’clock. We headed out for the spot near Huffington Kelly had shown me and were there before any other daters arrived.

“Did you bring it?” Anna asked.

“Um ... Yes. I decided what you said was a good idea, so I got a flashlight to keep here in the bus. I got one with a magnet on the handle that would hold it in place next to the driver’s seat.” I released the light and shone it around the bus. Anna took it and pointed it to the back seat where both seats were installed. She grabbed the blanket out of the back and handed the light back to me. I turned it off and put it back beside my seat.

Starting with Anna, even though she was enthused about going parking, was always slow. We kissed a little and talked about the latest photos needed for the yearbook and what I should post on the bulletin board next. Then we kissed some more and as we kissed, she allowed my hand to touch her breast. It took half an hour of talking and making out before her shirt was unbuttoned and her bra unfastened so I could play with her bare breasts.

At that point, Anna ramped up pretty quickly and loved to press her bare breasts against my bare chest. I could tell she was near a climax when she pushed away and leaned back against the passenger door. She was panting almost to the point of hyperventilating when she reached under her skirt and pulled off her panties. She slouched down and put her left foot up on the seat, pulling her skirt up to her waist.

“Get your flashlight,” she panted. I was a little confused, but grabbed the flashlight. “I told you that you could look at me as long as you wanted, like you let me look at you. And ... um ... you can touch me like I touched you.”

“Oh, Anna!” I moaned as I flicked the light on.

She quickly threw the blanket over both of us and the back of the seat like a tent, keeping the light from being seen outside. I got my face down between her legs and shined the light on her pussy. It was completely covered with thick brown hair. I’d felt it the last time we were out, but I’d never seen it. The lower hairs were glistening with moisture.

I reached out a little tentatively and just touched the hair to smooth it a little. Petting her pussy while Anna’s breath continued to deepen and speed up. I let the light lie on the seat and reached out with both hands to part the hair and then the lips of her pussy. And then I was looking right at her inner lips, which I thought were a little thicker and longer than, say, Patricia’s. When I parted them, I could see into the depths of her pussy where thick creamy lubricant was gathering. Twice, I’d looked up at Sandra’s pussy and had seen exactly what the hymen was and where. There was no sign that Anna had that flap of skin across her vagina. I was looking down inside her.

Her clitoris was slightly swollen and just visible between the fleshy lips. I couldn’t help myself. I leaned forward and licked through her moisture and around her clit.

“Oh! Oh, my God! Nate, you’re ... you did that to Chris and Ronda. They’re really into being licked. I assumed you did it with Patricia and Beth. I just never thought I’d feel your tongue there.”

“Is it okay, honey? Can I lick you until you come?”

“Yes,” she squeaked.

Ignoring the flashlight now, I set to work on her clit with my tongue. I’d verified that she didn’t have a hymen, so I put a finger at the entrance of her vagina. As I moved it around, her hips flexed. I let my finger slide into her a little at a time, feeling her working her hips back and forth to meet my invasion. I loved her slightly salty flavor and musky scent. I bathed her clit with my tongue and worked my finger slowly into her vagina. Her thrusts against me were becoming more and more rapid as she moaned with every breath and my finger went deeper.

Then she was there. She thrust forward against my tongue and my finger sank all the way into her. I curled it forward and rubbed inside her chamber as she panted out her orgasm.

“Oh, Nate. I want to make love to you. I want more than your finger. I want to be naked with you and feel you coming inside me. You make me feel so good!”

My pants were already unzipped and it wouldn’t be that difficult to just crawl up over her and give her exactly what she wanted. I pulled back and looked again in the flashlight beam at her beautiful pussy and my finger all the way up inside her. Her clit was no longer hidden but pushed out beyond the folds of her labia and I just thought it was the prettiest thing I’d ever seen. I caught my breath and pulled her into my arms to kiss her. I wouldn’t go there tonight. Nothing was really ready for us. I didn’t have the bed in back. We had no place to go. The front seat was too crowded to make love.

“Soon, sweetheart. Soon we’ll be lovers. I always doubted it before, but I know now that we’ll cross that threshold and be lovers. And I’m so looking forward to it. I will love making love to you,” I said.

“Lie back, babe,” she said. “Let me at least give you yours.”

I leaned back against the driver’s door and Anna fished my cock out of my pants. She stroked my cock and when she decided I didn’t have enough precome, she let a little spit run out of her mouth onto her hand and my cock.

“Sometimes, I use a little saliva to kind of prime the pump when I masturbate. Is it okay for you?” she asked.

“Oh, yes. Oh, Anna. I love feeling your hand on me. I’m going to spray everywhere again.”

“I had an idea,” she said. She grabbed a tissue from the box and just draped it over the head of my cock. “I know it won’t catch it all, but at least it will confine it all to one area.”

I was too far gone to care. I thought about telling her she could catch it all in her mouth, but I figured that was for another day. She’d let me look up between her legs with a light, so I could see her beautiful pussy open enough to let my finger penetrate her while I licked her clit. Just that memory would fuel my orgasms for the next week. With her hand on my cock, come was exploding out of me before I even realized I was ready. She kept stroking until I stopped her with absolutely nothing remaining in my balls.

She was right. The tissue stopped the jet from spraying all over so there was a more limited area to clean up. I wiped her hand as well as my cock and pubic hair. I kissed her fingers and then her lips. Soon we were back to making out and kept it up for another half an hour before we pulled ourselves together and I took her home.

“I love you, Nate. No matter how many you love, save a little for me.”

“I love you, Anna. There will always be some of my love for you.”


I was at the studio at seven Saturday morning to let Sandra in. I made sure all the doors were locked behind us. We walked over to the table and she spread out her two pictures from our previous sessions.

“Am I getting into the same pose for each of the pictures?” she asked critically.

“Yes. I think we did a very good job of matching the poses last time. Just let me get the right backdrop down and we can get started.”

I set up the white backdrop we had used previously and pulled the draped fainting couch nearby so it would be ready when we needed it. I got the lights in position and then turned to Sandra. She was still fully clothed.

“Uh ... Do you want pictures like the previous ones or are we doing something different today?” I asked.

“Oh, yes. Just like before. I was wondering, though ... I’ve read some of the books Miss Ludwig has for young women in the library. The books seem to make a big deal about the boy removing the girl’s clothes for her. I wondered if it felt different than just taking my clothes off. Would you mind ... um ... undressing me?”

“Uh ... Sandra ... taking a person’s clothes off is a rather intimate act. There is never a way to do it without, um ... touching you.”

“Oh! I see. So, it is not just the removal of the clothes, but the touching that goes with it that makes it so special,” she said. “Of course, I should have recognized that. Okay.”

“Okay?”

“Yes. Please take my clothes off of me in as ... um ... romantic a way as possible. I mean, you know, touching me,” she said.

Oh, wow! Christine and Ronda had both been seventeen when I’d first touched them. Kelly was eighteen. Roxie was seventeen. Vicki had been only sixteen. All of them older than fifteen-and-a-half-year-old Sandra. But she’d invited me to touch her breasts before she was even fifteen. Undressing her couldn’t be that big a step.

I noticed she wore a button-up blouse this morning and tight jeans. I seated her on the couch and started by taking off her socks and rubbing her feet a little. She giggled.

“That tickles a little. But in a nice way,” she hastened to add. “I wasn’t expecting the sensations to begin in my feet.”

“You haven’t worn socks for your other photos, so I assumed you didn’t want them for this one.”

“Yes, you’re right. Please continue. I’m learning something already.”

I was, too. Her feet were quite tiny and delicate. I had to pull myself away from the foot massage. I sat beside her and wrapped an arm all the way around her so I could begin unbuttoning her blouse with both hands. She was startled again, but settled back to enjoy the sensations as I moved down over her breasts, unbuttoning the shirt. I checked each wrist and unbuttoned the button there, then pulled the shirt back and down her arms. There was a slight raising of gooseflesh.

Rather than going straight for her bra, I had her stand and face me as I unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. They were tight and after I worked them down over her hips, cupping her bottom as I did so, I had her sit again so I could pull them off her legs. She faced me with her lower lip caught beneath her teeth as I reached behind her and unfastened the little bra. It was really criminal that the school required all girls over thirteen to wear a bra whether they needed it or not. When I pulled it off her, I spent a moment massaging the crease it made under her tiny breasts. I think she was surprised that I didn’t cup her breasts and squeeze them as she’d invited me to do twice before, but I couldn’t figure out how to justify that as part of taking her clothes off.

Finally, I slipped my hands inside her panties and pulled them down off her hips and her feet. She stood in front of me, fully naked.

“Wow! That is much different than just taking my own clothes off. I’d like to take you home with me and have you undress me every night. It was quite stimulating,” she said.

“I don’t know for sure because I’ve never read Miss Ludwig’s collection of books, but I would guess that what the authors have in mind is something more personal and romantic occurring when a man removes a woman’s clothes,” I said. “I know that when I remove my girlfriends’ clothes, I try to make it not only enjoyable, but exciting.”

“How would that differ?” Sandra asked as she took her position for the first photo—facing straight front with feet slightly apart and arms at her sides.

“When lovers are undressing each other, they are often kissing. Their touches are not confined only to those necessary to remove the clothes, but are intentionally intimate and caressing. And note I said, ‘undressing each other.’ It is usually not a one-way action. If you are undressing with a lover, the intent is that you would both be naked—anticipating lovemaking.”

“Yes, of course. That would make a difference. I should make note of that. When it actually happens that way, I would guess that both parties are too excited to keep notes on what they are feeling. I’ll have to pay careful attention so I can reconstruct the situation later. Do you think my breasts have changed?” she asked taking her profile position with one arm raised.

“Possibly. I don’t have a scientific method of measuring, but I would say this morning that your nipples are stiffer.”

“Oh, yes. I can feel that.” She touched her nipples as she looked at them. I took another picture because the expression of wonder at her own body was so precious. “I have learned to associate the stiffening of my nipples with my level of arousal. I find stimulating them often leads to increased lubrication in my vagina. But my nipples were not touched or stimulated during the time you were undressing me. I must conclude that they stiffen as a result of my arousal and not simply as a cause of it,” she said, turning for her rear shot.

“I think that kind of thing is a loop of some sort. Stimulating them causes arousal. Arousal stimulates them. Your hair is getting longer.”

“Yes, I’ve decided to let it grow out like a California flowerchild. Or are you speaking of the hair beneath my arms and between my legs?” she asked. Sandra had not begun shaving any of her hair, including on her legs, underarms, or pubis. “It has been suggested by the girls in gym that I need to shave my legs and armpits. I suppose I will succumb to the pressure soon. Are boys truly turned off by a girl’s private hair?”

“That’s hard to say. All the girls I know shave their legs and armpits. I think the legs have to do with wearing hose. Chris said that if her legs weren’t freshly shaved the hair gets pulled by her nylons. I think underarm hair gets shaved when girls wear sleeveless blouses or bikinis. Very few girls in my experience shave their pubic hair.”

“Pam often did. I think it was so there was a better view when she exposed herself,” Sandra giggled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.