Shutter Speed - Cover

Shutter Speed

Copyright© 2023 by aroslav

Chapter 16: Juggling Five

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16: Juggling Five - TRIGGER WARNING: Could be difficult for Vietnam combat veterans. If you suffer from PTSD, you might want to take a pass on this one. Nate learned to find his place in the town of Tenbrook, upsetting a few community standards where racism and veteran care were at issue. Ready to start his senior year in high school, Nate has a girlfriend or two, a studio for for his photography, and a blossoming business. And the responsibilities that come with turning eighteen in 1967.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Tear Jerker   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

SO, GET THIS: According to Christine, I have five girlfriends, Chris, Ronda, Anna, Elizabeth, and Patricia. I’m having sex when we go out with four of them and Anna is playing with fire. She’s so hot I think she’ll ignite one day soon. And I expect I’ll go up in smoke. Five girlfriends, so what did I do Friday night? Take Vicki home after the dance, just so I could fuck her sweet ass. And I didn’t feel guilty about that at all. Vicki is devoted to becoming as good at sex as her sister Melanie had been in school, without losing her vaginal virginity. She was certainly mastering blowjobs and anal.

On Saturday, Debbie’s eighteenth birthday party and photoshoot was in the studio with all the models. She had a theme for her photos that kept us busy all afternoon, too. She’d gone to work right after Pris’s shoot in October, looking for the perfect concept. She’d found a box of old French postcards at Mrs. Wilson’s store and bought them under the pretense that she was looking for rare postage stamps. What she wanted were the pictures. She laid half a dozen of them on the table and said she wanted to recreate those pictures.

The style was good for Debbie. She wasn’t happy with her boobs, but liked her butt. Frankly, even though she had a spectacular ass, I didn’t think there was anything wrong with her tits at all. I’d seen them plenty of times over the summer. But the erotic French postcards put less emphasis on the breast and a great deal on legs and butt. Not that there wasn’t a nicely exposed breast here and there as well. Debbie upped the level by wearing white nylons that would have needed a garter if she’d been walking around, but stayed in position just fine when she was posed. She disposed of pretty much all the rest of her clothes and just used an artful drape or shawl to conceal what she didn’t want in the photo.

My favorite was an idea she came up with to lie on her back on one of the cubes, which was only large enough for her butt and tailbone. She put a cushion on it with a black drape over it and we used the black background. I focused all the lighting pretty tightly on her. Then she used a hula hoop more or less under her with a foot propped up on the inside and her shoulder inside the hoop. By the time we were finished, she looked like she was suspended in air in a trapeze hoop.

The pictures also included a lot of petticoats that looked like they were falling off of her. Occasionally a nipple would peek out over the top of one, but mostly they showed off her spectacular legs and butt.

When we finally sat around the table for birthday cake—with Debbie on my lap, of course—we’d captured most everything she wanted except an orgasm. She was mostly wearing one of the oversized slips. It was hooked by the strap on one shoulder, but the other fell off her shoulder and under her boob, right at the level of my chin. It was no problem at all for me to get a little tug on her nipple with my lips as she sat there pretending to officiate her birthday party.

My hands were engaged beneath her petticoat, one on her ass and one between her legs, which were spread wide so I had free access to her pussy. Between the contacts, Debbie soon gave up her pretense of disinterest in anything but her cake and the party and gasped out her orgasm. She turned and slammed her mouth onto mine for a kiss, driving my fingers all the way up inside her pussy.

“Oh, that must have been a very good bite of cake,” Anna said as she sampled hers. “It is good, don’t you think, Judy?”

“Um ... uh ... yeah. Really good ... cake,” she said as she watched Debbie come down from her climax.

“Looks like Debbie had her cake and ate it, too,” Patricia snickered. It was nice to see her just relaxed with the group for a change. She still had periods of spacing out as she thought about her life, Tony, the future, her baby. I don’t think I could have engaged with anyone if I had all that on my mind as well.

“That was really yummy ... cake,” Debbie sighed as I pulled my fingers out of her hot box. “It’s so nice of you all to come and help with my pictures.”

“We all helped,” Ronda said. “I think only one of us came.”


The next weekend, I sat with Chris at her home watching TV while I held the heating pad against her tummy. It was pretty much the same as when we were going steady. She told me frequently that she was still my girlfriend, we just weren’t going steady. We needed to make room for the other girlfriends.

“The cramps aren’t as bad this month,” Chris sighed. “I guess the pills work. They said it would help regulate my period and lessen the discomfort. As if my period could get any more regular. I expect to spend every fourth Friday night curled up with a heating pad for the rest of my life.”

“I’m sure you’ll get some respite. But I’ll always be here to hold you.”

“You shouldn’t make promises. If it gets really bad, I might call you up in Chicago and demand you come to Peoria to hold my tummy,” she giggled.

“I’ll be on my way,” I said.

“Can you see any changes in Patricia yet? I mean in last Sunday’s photos?”

“Not really. She says her nipples are more sensitive and that drives her crazy.”

“Did you ... um ... kiss them to make them feel better?”

“Are you probing, Chris? Do you really want to know what I do with all the other girlfriends?”

“Yes. I know that makes me sound weird, but I do. I want to know that you are making love to Patricia and that she loves you like we do. I want to hear about how wet and wonderful Ronda’s pussy is when you fill her with come. I want to think about you taking Anna’s bra off and touching her breasts. I want to know if her panties are wet when you touch her pussy, and if she makes you come. I even want to know what Elizabeth tastes like and whether she shaves her pussy. I’ve told you before I’m perverted and I live my perversions through you. Ronda and I slept together last Friday night and just played with each other’s bottom hole while we talked about you pushing your big cock into Vicki’s little ass. I wish that Roxie would want to go out with you again, or that Kelly would come back. I look around our class and can see the girls who have come to the studio for photos look at you speculatively. Would you like to make love to Grace? Libby would never look at you, but she’d spread her legs wide like a banquet table if you wanted to eat her. I’ve even caught some freshmen and sophomores looking at you speculatively. Fuck them all and tell me every detail about how they smell and what they feel like when you put your cock in their pussies.”

“Wow. You are perverted.”

“Yeah, but I felt you getting hard while I talked. The rest of the family has gone to bed and I’m feeling much better than I usually do on my first day. Let me suck you and take that big load out of your balls so it doesn’t distract you tomorrow night when you’re with Anna.”

Chris did get my cock out of my pants and into her mouth, and there was no chance I’d be thinking about anything else while she gave me one of her best blowjobs. Vicki might be able to take me into her throat, but Chris working her hands on my cock while she slid up and down the top with her mouth was the best ever. I was still madly in love with this girl.


My date with Anna Saturday night was a little screwy. We hadn’t really looked to see what movie was playing in Huntertown. It turned out to be strange. It was less than a year old, which made it a new movie in our backwater area. One Million Years B.C. There was really no dialog as the people all spoke in grunts and sign language as they tried to survive in an age of dinosaurs. Raquel Welch was in the movie and almost in her costume. The most memorable line is when she meets the love interest from a rival tribe and points at her prodigious breasts. She says, “Oowanna?”

I think even Anna wanted. It was funny and we went to Gerties after for a shake. When we got back in the bus, Anna slid over toward me and used both hands to point to her chest.

“Oowanna?” she said in a deep sexy voice.

“I wanna,” I answered.

“Then let’s go someplace nice and quiet for a while.” She leaned against me and every time I shifted gears, I slid my hand up and down her leg.

With that as a prelude, we still didn’t just park and strip. This was Anna and even though she had opened up and become far more liberal in her sexual expression, she started at point zero each time. The build-up was getting faster, though, and we were into some pretty heavy petting before too long. I still wasn’t sure how far she wanted to go tonight, but when I reached behind her for her bra clasp, she leaned forward to give me easier access.

“Do you really like my breasts, Nate?” she panted.

“Yes, Anna. It’s for real. I think you have beautiful, touchable, kissable breasts and I want to be able to see them all the time.”

“Should we become nudists?” she asked. I thought it was only a rhetorical question, but she looked at me as if she really wanted an answer.

“I think we’ve pretty much established the studio as a clothing optional area unless we are working with a client,” I laughed.

“Except you,” she said. “It’s a naked girls space, but we haven’t really seen anything of you. I haven’t. I’ve seen your chest when we are making out and rubbing my breasts against you. But that’s the most. Are you body shy?”

“Mmm. Well, you see there’s a little problem. I can look at you completely nude—or I’d like to—and not really be able to tell if you were aroused unless I touched you and kissed you and could feel your arousal. But if I went completely nude in the studio, I’d have an erection sticking out at you and drooling precome all over everything. I’ve just never considered it appropriate to face a bunch of girls with a hard-on unless I’m with one I expect will use it.”

Anna had her hand on the front of my pants, squeezing my cock, so she knew exactly what I was talking about.

“Can I see it?” she asked.

“You mean, naked?”

“Yes. Girls have lots of parts that stick out. Our breasts are the most obvious, but there are smaller parts, too. You can see them. You can see the breasts you’re touching right now. I’d like to see what I’m touching and find out about you. You might not know the specifics of my pussy and vagina, but you know what girls look like and generally how they feel. I’d just like to see and touch you.”

“That’s okay if you really want to, honey, but you have to understand that I’m hard and turned on. There’s probably precome leaking out of me already. And with your breasts in my hands and your hands on my cock, I’m likely to come and make a mess.”

“Can it be cleaned up?”

“Well, yeah. As long as I don’t get it on your clothes.”

I was not expecting Anna to shimmy out of her skirt and put it behind her. Then she started working on my belt and zipper to get my cock free while she continued to look into my eyes, only glancing down occasionally to see what she was doing. I was definitely going to come when she had me out and touched me. I continued to massage her breasts and play with her nipples as she pushed her chest into my hands.

“Do I have to get it through this little opening?” she asked.

“It’s easier if you just pull them down a little.”

She took hold of my pants waist and pulled the trousers and underwear down together as I lifted up. Of course, we both started giggling when the waistband got caught on my cock and it flopped back as soon as it came loose.

“Can I just look at it a little?”

“Anna, I know that if I had your panties down and was between your legs, I’d definitely want to look for a little while. I live with my cock, so I don’t see anything particularly interesting in it. On the other hand, I think a girl’s pussy is the most beautiful thing God ever created. So yeah, go ahead and look. I feel really privileged that you actually want to see me.”

“I was afraid that all boys were built like Kent. There was no way I was going to let something that size between my legs. This seems more handleable.”

She touched the tip and I twitched a little. So, she had to try that some more. Finally, she wrapped a hand around it and I moaned. Anna was holding my cock!

“Is it okay? Did I hurt?”

“No, Anna. It feels incredibly good. Remember what I said the outcome would be, though.”

“Right away?”

“Not quite, but soon.”

“And all I have to do is hold it?”

“You could stroke up and down a little. Especially if you ran your hand through the precome leaking out of it.”

She tentatively ran a finger through the slime and then her whole hand as she stroked down my cock. I tried not to grip her boobs too tightly, but the thrills she was sending through my cock made my reflexes twitch. I might have pinched her nipple a little because she gasped and rubbed more vigorously. That was the end of the story for me.

“Now,” was all I had time to say.

The way she was holding me directed the first powerful spurt right at her chest. It was right there at my fingertips, so I smeared it over her breasts and used it to lubricate my fingers as I rubbed her nipples. She straightened my cock a little and the second spurt went straight up in the air and back down on her hand. The rest were weaker spurts that dribbled onto my stomach as she leaned in toward me. I was panting, but so was Anna.

“Oh! Oh, my God! I could feel it pulsing through my fingers around your cock. It hit me so hard, I almost dropped you. Will it be that strong when you’re inside me? Will it hit me and spatter all over?”

“Not quite, honey,” I said. She wasn’t letting go of my cock and I was keeping her breasts firmly in hand. “When we make love, I’ll wear a condom. I wouldn’t risk getting you pregnant. You might feel my cock pulsing, but the spurts will be contained in the condom.”

“Unless I’m, like, on birth control. I’m going to consider that. I might ask you to take me to Dubuque soon.”

There was a box of tissues on the floor beside the gearshift and I struggled to reach them and start wiping up the semen from her chest and hands. She was busy examining it and squeezing it between her fingers. I wiped up what was on my stomach and when I had everything cleaned up as well as it was going to be, I pulled Anna to me and held her against my chest as we kissed.

We kissed and petted some more and she pushed my hand down to her panties, indicating to me that she wanted me to rub her pussy and make her come. I was certainly willing to do that. Then she pulled my hand away for a moment and I thought I’d misread her. Instead, she put my hand at the waistband of her panties and pushed it inside. She looked at me with her lip caught between her teeth and pled with me with her eyes.

I’d been told by two girls, including Anna, that I’d touched her pussy and it didn’t make a difference whether it was inside or outside her panties. I pushed my hand down through her hair and found the wet crease of her pussy as it opened to my exploration. She was quickly back to my lips with her mouth and the intensity of our kiss ramped up as I slid through her moisture and circled her clit with my finger. I was hard again and pressed against her belly as I focused my intent on making her come. I was not disappointed. Her hips began to rock forward and back as I stroked her clit and she erupted in a stream of “Oh, oh, oh, oh!” and shook all over as she came.

As I had done the last time I’d touched her, I didn’t hurry to remove my hand from between her legs. I gently explored, parting the folds of her inner lips to press lightly against her vaginal opening. I didn’t try to put my finger in her because I wasn’t sure about whether she had a hymen and I didn’t want to risk breaking it if she did. I’d learned a few things in my sessions photographing Sandra.

Anna was shaking and I pulled the blanket up around us and held her closely, finally relinquishing my hold on her pussy and sliding my hand around under her panties to hold her bottom.

“Sweetheart, are you all right?” I asked.

“Yes. It was so intense that I’m still shaking. Oh, Nate, I love you so much it leaks out of my eyes. I’m not sad, honest. I just want to know that I’ll always be safe in your arms, no matter how many girlfriends you have. I’ll do anything for you. Be anything you want me to be. Just love me a little,” she said.

“I do love you, Anna. I’m a cad and a playboy, but I don’t think I could have done that with you without loving you.”

“I’m learning so much. Not just about our bodies, but about relating to you and your other girlfriends. I think I can accept them. Any of them. All of them. I’m looking forward to meeting Elizabeth when she comes out in two weeks,” she said.

“What? Beth is coming out here in two weeks?” This was news to me.

“I talked to her last Sunday afternoon while you were in your session with Patricia. I felt that since I set the schedule, I needed to tell her what was going on. It’s good that you talked to her about being with Patricia. She had an interesting take on it all and said that we were a new generation of teens and it was up to us to set ourselves up to accept each other rather than compete with each other. So, I invited her out. She’s staying at my house.”

“She is? Wow! Thank you for telling me.” I wasn’t sure I was happy with my girlfriends going behind my back.

“I talked to Chris and Ronda. Then I got together with Patricia to be sure it would be okay with everyone. I still need to confirm with Elizabeth, and we’ve scheduled time to talk again tomorrow. If you say you don’t want her to come out, I’ll tell her the deal is off,” Anna said.

“Um ... Of course, I want her to come out. I mean, I don’t even know if she drives. She has a driver who carts her around Chicago. If she can come to visit and you are all four okay with it, I’d love to have her here. I’ll call and talk to her when I get home tonight.”

“Of course, you should do that. She’s as important to you as any of the rest of us. And none of us know how long any of us will stay together. We know we’re going to four different places by the end of summer. We want to see if she can visit for longer during the summer so we can all play and date you. And there will be more models this summer. It will be nice to have another helper in the studio,” she said.

“Anna, you think of everything. I just want to hold you and love you tonight.”

“It’s still only eleven. I think you can hold me for at least another hour.” She tucked a hand between us and moved my cock against her stomach, smearing a new coating of precome with it. Each of us made sure the other had another good orgasm before we dressed and went home.


Chris begged off our date for Tuesday evening, saying she wanted to be sure she was clean and fresh, so we’d go out Wednesday after school. Household rules said we still needed to be back home by ten on school nights, so we decided to go into Huntertown for dinner and then go to the river parking spot for a few hours.

I’ll just say that sliding my bare cock into Christine’s pussy over and over again was a dream come true for both of us. We tried every position we could think of and I left a deposit in her in each position. And when we’d each had a raft of climaxes and I was softening out of her, I held her and kissed her for another half an hour before we got dressed and went home by curfew. I could just live in her pussy and despite being a little sore from the constant pounding that night, Christine felt the same.

I was tempted to ask her to go steady again, but I knew now more than ever that I was definitely having sex with four different girlfriends and would probably soon be doing a fifth. That isn’t what going steady is all about.


The team won our Friday night homecoming game and I officially took Ronda to the Saturday night dance. I escorted her to the stage as she was crowned Homecoming Queen. Then, I danced with Anna and Chris while Ronda had to stand in the receiving line and have a dance with Dave Smith, who was elected king.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.