Shutter Speed - Cover

Shutter Speed

Copyright© 2023 by aroslav

Chapter 13: War Story

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13: War Story - TRIGGER WARNING: Could be difficult for Vietnam combat veterans. If you suffer from PTSD, you might want to take a pass on this one. Nate learned to find his place in the town of Tenbrook, upsetting a few community standards where racism and veteran care were at issue. Ready to start his senior year in high school, Nate has a girlfriend or two, a studio for for his photography, and a blossoming business. And the responsibilities that come with turning eighteen in 1967.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Tear Jerker   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

“IS EVERYONE GONE?” Starr called from behind the screen.

“Yes. I’m ready to start processing the film,” I answered. “I won’t have the light out in the darkroom for a few minutes, so come on over when you’re ready. It’s in the far corner.” It was going to take a while to get all the film processed since each roll needed to be in the tank for eight minutes and I had six rolls of film. Fortunately, I could process film while I was printing the proof sheet for a roll that was already developed. I got the first roll in the tank and started agitating it when Starr opened the door cautiously.

“Okay?”

“Sure. Come on in.”

She stepped into the darkroom. The only thing she’d changed was to take off the tutus.

“You, um, didn’t dress,” I stated the obvious.

“You have to remove my makeup before I put clothes on,” she said innocently.

Right. I’d put lipstick and mascara on her lips, drawn on her face with an eyebrow pencil, and put lipstick on her nipples. How was I supposed to remove all that while agitating the developer tank? She leaned back against the sink. Did I mention how really cute she was? And naked.

“I need to keep agitating the film in the tank,” I said, glancing at my watch. “I’ll ... um ... try to find some tissue after this is finished.”

“I told you you’d get lipstick all over your face when you sucked it off my nipples,” she said. “You can do that while your hands are busy.”

There was no doubt in my mind where this was going. I was definitely intending to suck the lipstick off her nipples.

“Maybe I should work on the lipstick on your lips first,” I said. I moved toward her and she raised her lips to mine. The kiss started softly and a little tentatively but it wasn’t long before it heated up. Of course, that’s when my wind-up timer went off. I had to back away and rinse the film.

“We were just getting started,” she moaned.

“Believe me, I plan to start again,” I said. “But there are six rolls of film to process and printing to be done. Kissing is going to be in short bursts while the timer is going. And someone will have to keep agitating the film while I print proof sheets. It’s fortunate that I’ve acquired such a nice and available assistant so she can turn the crank on the tank while I print. Otherwise, I’d be here all night.”

I emphasized her availability by putting my hand on her butt and pulling her toward me for another kiss. What a nice butt! I prepped another tank of film and handed it to her to agitate while I cut the negatives in strips and laid them out on the easel.

“Time to turn out the lights,” I said. I kissed her again and hit the switches to turn out the white light and turn on the red. “Please don’t open the door while the red light is on.”

I got a sheet of paper and put it on the enlarger with the negatives on top of it and turned on the lamp. Then I had another ninety seconds to kiss Starr while I held her rump in my hands and she turned the handle on the tank.

I had to focus on the print and get it in the developer before I could focus on Starr again. She was trying different positions for the tank so I’d have better access to her and looked a little like some kind of exotic dancer as she moved it around. I moved the print to the rinse and kissed her again while I took the tank and rinsed and removed the film. I set the new strip aside and put another in the tank. After a quick kiss and stroke of my hand all the way up and down her back, I moved the print to the fixative and turned to cut the next negative into strips for printing.

It wasn’t long before we had a kind of rhythm going and I did progress from her lips—which were smeared from side to side—to sucking on her nipples. Some of the lipstick had already come off on the front of my shirt. About the time she was working on the last roll in the tank, my fingers found their way between her legs and into her juicy center.

“Oh, yeah. I just knew you were the one who could find it. Play with my little love button. Nate, I want to come on your fingers.”

Unfortunately, I was interrupted by having to change a print from one mode to the next, but I got right back to the core of the matter. When the last negative was rinsed and no prints were in a tray, I went back to seriously kissing and fondling Starr. She leaned back against the sink with her legs spread to give me access and shook with an orgasm.

I started the last proof sheet and felt her hugging me from behind and stroking up and down my cock as I worked. That was a little distracting. I was already hard as a rock, just from kissing and fingering her. I moved the paper from the enlarger to the developer and turned toward her as she unzipped my fly.

“Starr. I have a hard and fast rule about not having sex in the studio and not having sex with my models. I can excuse everything else as not really having sex, but we need to cut this off now. Please.”

“You have some funny definitions,” she said. “Like that we haven’t had sex yet? My pussy feels like I’ve been having sex. So let me give you a few rules of my own. One: There is no way you can take pictures in the darkroom. Therefore, it is not the studio. Two: My real name is Elizabeth. Starr was the model out there. Elizabeth is your new girlfriend. Three: I borrowed a condom from you and I really need to return it.”

She had my cock out and if I hadn’t set a timer, I’d have forgotten all about the print that was in the developer. I moved it to the rinse just as she sucked my cock into her mouth. I moaned as she bobbed up and down long enough for me to move the print to the fixative. I pulled her up to me and kissed her deeply as I ran my hands all over her body. My new girlfriend? I’d figure that part out later. She was grinding her wet pussy against my cock as we kissed and I barely had presence of mind enough to move the print out of the fixative and under the running water.

Then my focus was all on Starr. Elizabeth. She rolled the condom on me and made sure I was stiff and ready, then she turned and bent over the sink. I stepped up behind her and found her high heels brought her pussy up high enough that I’d hardly need to bend my knees to get my cock in her. I ran the tip through her wetness and positioned myself at the opening.

“Yes. Do me. Make love to your new girlfriend. Put it in me, Nate.”

I pushed forward and sank slowly into Elizabeth as she sighed her pleasure. I’m sure my moan echoed hers. I reached around her glorious butt and found my way back to her pussy as we fucked slowly back and forth, both of us moving our hips to an unheard rhythm. I started putting kisses all up and down her back and she moaned some more.

With as much teasing as we’d done for the past hour, I was surprised that I wasn’t in a rush to come. I just loved sliding in and out of her and finding ways to give her pleasure. In my experience, this wasn’t a great position for a girl to get stimulated, but apparently my fingers had found the right combination on her nipples and clit to get her into her happy place. And when I felt the contractions start in her pussy it was game over for me and I groaned out my orgasm as I spewed into the condom.


I spent a lot of time in the darkroom that afternoon. In fact, I had to ‘borrow’ a condom from Elizabeth’s supply. I gave it back to her. Intimately.

About five o’clock, Elizabeth got dressed and went to Levi downstairs to order us some food. I actually got some printing done. I managed to get the set printed that Starr wanted and made a set for myself as well.

“You know, I’ve got girlfriends back in Tenbrook,” I said.

“I know. But the very fact that there is more than one means they ought to be tolerant of one more. Just don’t let them gang up on me when I come to visit.”

“Are you going to come to visit?”

“I’d like to take my model side to have some more photos done in your studio there. I’ll bring along the girlfriend side to go out afterward,” she giggled.

She was doing a much better job of keeping her two identities separate than I was. I just needed to remember that in the studio, she was Starr and, in the darkroom, she was Elizabeth. And most of the time she’d be in Chicago. That was all going to take some getting used to.

“As long as you understand that I’m not breaking up with Chris or Ronda, and are okay with that, I don’t think there will be a problem. And ... I don’t know ... Maybe Anna. She confuses me sometimes.”

“And who else? You didn’t have a whole lot of hesitation about making love to me. They let you fool around with others, too, don’t they?” she asked.

“I have half a dozen models in Tenbrook who are all intimate to a certain degree. You know how that goes when I’m posing them. Or celebrating a birthday or something. I don’t date them and I don’t fuck them, but there have been a few orgasms. And there are a couple of girls they loan me out to. Vicki and Roxie aren’t girlfriends and they aren’t models. But they like to fuck. I’m sure if Kelly was still around, she’d be on the list, too.”

“Free love. It’s great to be alive right now. Well, I haven’t had much luck in relationships past a little fling for a few weeks. Guys seem to forget about me and only remember how much money I have.”

“Shit. I forgot about that.”

“I know. That’s why I’d like to be your Chicago girlfriend. You’ve got a studio here now. I hope you’ll be coming into town on a regular basis. Maybe you’d even come for my senior prom this spring. Then I won’t have to deal with any of the local boys.”

“But your father is one of my patrons. Is he going to go ballistic over you having a relationship with me? Or me with you?”

“He left before the last scene today. He knew exactly what you were going to do with me. He might not have guessed that I was going to do my best to seduce you, but he’s probably figured it out by now. He’ll certainly know when I tell him. To be honest, I think he probably loves you more than he does me. I am just your model. You are an artist.”

“That hardly seems fair. Are you okay at home?” I asked.

“Oh, yeah. I’m being overly dramatic. My dad loves me. He’s even proud of me most of the time. I’m a good student. I stay out of trouble. I don’t do drugs or alcohol. I have to tell you, that’s a real problem in the jet set. I think you met Amy. She told me you changed her. I don’t have a lot to do with her group, but our fathers are friends.”

“Amy was out to see me for a session over Thanksgiving. I am not intimate with her.”

“Yes, you are. Maybe not physically, but she told me flat out you were the only boy she’s ever trusted. My father has a small copy of the photo of her she says won a statewide competition. I mean, you looked in my purse and did my makeup. To most girls, that’s more intimate than us having ... made love in the darkroom. My head wanted to say fucked, but my mouth wouldn’t make the word. That’s how intimate we’ve been.”

“Elizabeth, you really bowled me over. I can’t believe we did any of the things we did today. That you let me rub lipstick on your nipples. Which came out terrific in the photos, by the way.”

“And then let you suck it off those very nipples,” she giggled. “You know your face is covered with lipstick and your shirt is probably ruined.”

“I don’t care. I loved it.”

“That’s what my father saw in your photos. You love it. You love your models and get inside them. Maybe not with your cock, but you get inside their heads. He was ready to call off my session today if he didn’t like what he saw yesterday. When he got home last night, he was raving about the session. ‘The boy’s an artist,’ he said. ‘A goddamn artist. He took a street whore and turned her into a damn work of art, right in front of us.’ Then Pappa got real serious and looked at me. He said, ‘If you go there to get photographed, you will be changed. You will never again be just my little girl. You’ll be a work of art.’ I came here today thinking I was just a lump of clay. I wondered what you’d see in me. You really saw me.”

“I can’t put it in words, Elizabeth. I really liked what I saw.”

“You don’t need words. You took the picture.”

When Uncle Nate came to pick me up, he agreed to take Elizabeth home and definitely saw me kiss her goodnight at her door. He didn’t say anything or warn me about anything. He loved the photos she showed him and she agreed he could have a set. I’d print those up when I got home. I intended to catch the early bus out of Chicago in the morning, but I had her address and her phone number. She had mine.

Life was good.


“You need to tell Anna, too,” Christine said when I told her about Elizabeth.

We were out at Hanratty’s farm, parked behind the barn in the VW. We’d kept the mattress inflated in the back, but I’d taken the second row seat up to the studio where I’d stored the third row seat. I’d be taking Ronda out on Saturday night and would tell her the whole story then.

“I know Anna isn’t actually your girlfriend like Ronda and me. And Elizabeth, I guess. But she’s really intimate with you in ways none of the rest of us are. And if you haven’t noticed, it’s become apparent that she pretty much worships you,” Chris continued.

“That’s Anna. I’ll talk to Ronda tomorrow. Tell me about Christine,” I said. “Are you really okay with all this?”

“Nate, since we started going steady, you’ve fucked me, Ronda, Vicki, Roxie, and now Elizabeth. You’ve made any number of girls in our class come and among the models you’ve petted and made Patricia, Pris, Judy, and Janice all come with your words, your kisses, and your touches. Having Elizabeth added in is scarcely a drop in the bucket. I always have a little pang whenever you’re with any of the others. That’s just because I want your cock in my pussy. But I think it’s kind of neat that you have a girlfriend waiting for you in Chicago when you move there. You’re really going to need that. And I hope she does come out here for a visit. I want to see if she’s really as funny as you say she is. And my pussy gets twitchy at the thought of a girl I haven’t even met yet eating me. God! I’m a pervert!”

“You know what I’d like?” I asked. “I’d like to eat your perverted little pussy right now. And then I’d like to fuck it again. Christine, I want you to know how much I love you, no matter who else is involved.”

“Yeah. Do that. Do it all.”


The time in Chicago really put a hole in my schedule, but Saturday I had another shoot scheduled. And in spite of myself, I was excited about it. We were meeting early Saturday morning to reduce the number of people likely to see her coming and going. No, it wasn’t Yvonne Renninger. It was Sandra Gottschalk, the fourteen-year-old sister of my model Pam. Fifteen now. She’d had a birthday since our photoshoot almost four months ago.

“Hi, Sandra. Come on in,” I said. I locked the door behind her. “I don’t see you around school much. Is the school year going okay for you?”

“I survived my first semester as a freshman. Us little kids don’t see the seniors all that much. Most of the freshmen avoid them when they do see them.”

“I can’t blame you. I remember being a freshman and hiding from the seniors in my school. Mostly, we sought safety in numbers, but there were close to 400 in my freshman class.”

“Wow! I’d never survive in that circumstance,” she said. “I don’t like being in crowds.” While we talked, Sandra calmly began undressing. I had the same set pieces put together that we used last time. I knew the routine now and would be taking photos of the development of her body. When she finished taking her clothes off, she stood in the center of the backdrop and quietly waited while I focused the lights and looked her over.

“I can tell right away that you are growing,” I said. “Have you been feeling your body change?”

“I did measurements this week and can confirm that I am changing. I’m an inch taller than I was at our last session. And both my bust and hips have added an inch. Do you think my breasts are bigger?”

“That was the first thing I noticed. Let’s get some photos and I think you’ll be able to see what I mean. Did you bring your portfolio from the last session to compare?”

“Yes. Shall we do the same set? I brought the proof sheet for reference for the poses.”

“That’s good. Let’s get started.”

We went through all the poses, front, rear, side, arms raised and lowered. Then she positioned herself on the fainting couch that I moved into place and opened her legs to my view. I repositioned lights and changed lenses so I could move in for a closeup of her vagina.

“I suppose you don’t remember such a small thing clearly,” she said. “Do you see any changes?”

“I believe your hair is a bit thicker and might extend lower,” I said. “Also, my memory says that the little hole in your hymen was pretty much dead center when we took the last photo. It seems to be stretched a little and off center.”

“You remember that?”

“Sandra, your hymen is the only one I’ve ever seen. I’ve looked between my girlfriends’ legs and licked them to orgasm, but I don’t shine lights up there and photograph them clearly. The image of your vagina and hymen are vivid in my memory. There, that’s the last shot. We can get these developed and printed and you can examine them under a loupe to see how you think they compare.”

“I was afraid I might be, um, stretching my maidenhead a little. Let us say that my masturbation has been somewhat more vigorous since our last visit. It is quite amazing what letting a boy look up between my legs and touch my breasts has done for my libido,” she said. She kept trying to couch descriptions of getting turned on in technical and scientific terms, though I could see the evidence leaking out of her when I shot that last photo. She was definitely aroused by our photo session, even though we kept it somewhat perfunctory. We’d taken just twelve photos, but that was the set we’d done the last time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.