Shutter Speed - Cover

Shutter Speed

Copyright© 2023 by aroslav

Chapter 9: Model Behavior

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9: Model Behavior - TRIGGER WARNING: Could be difficult for Vietnam combat veterans. If you suffer from PTSD, you might want to take a pass on this one. Nate learned to find his place in the town of Tenbrook, upsetting a few community standards where racism and veteran care were at issue. Ready to start his senior year in high school, Nate has a girlfriend or two, a studio for for his photography, and a blossoming business. And the responsibilities that come with turning eighteen in 1967.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Tear Jerker   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

THE RUMORS DIED DOWN around school. I was asked several times if I took photos of underclassmen and explained the fee structure. Anna made a few appointments, but I reserved the coming Saturday off. Chris and I were going car shopping.

I spent most of the week working on my letter to the draft board, pleading my case as a conscientious objector. Dad read it and we had several dinner conversations that week. Mom participated with relevant scripture passages and why she believed war in the contemporary world was an abomination before God. And Kat wrote her letter. I didn’t know who else I could turn to since my other sisters wouldn’t write letters. I felt my strongest argument was simply having been raised to be nonviolent and anti-gun.

On Friday, I packaged up the letters and sent them to the draft board. Then there was nothing I could do but wait.


I got the laundry and ironing done first thing Saturday morning and Chris picked me up at noon. We headed into Huntertown first, where there was a Ford dealership and a couple of used car lots. I described what I wanted and how I planned to use it. Chris listened intently and sighed.

“I know this is important, honey. It makes me so sad to realize that you’re preparing now to leave. And I won’t be with you anymore. Ronda will be in Boston and I won’t be with her anymore. I’ll probably be at some business school and be out hunting a job or a husband. You and Ronda have such lofty goals. I want to be excited about how committed you are but then I ... I know you’ll think this is stupid, but sometimes I envy Patricia. She’s married to a guy who’s crazy about her and is off fighting for his country. Maybe he’ll even have a career in the army and they’ll raise a bunch of children.”

“I don’t know what to say. Tony didn’t want to go into the army. He had a job lined up and was supposed to spend this summer in Wisconsin building a Playboy Club. He didn’t want to go, and he’s fighting for commercial interests in the East, not for our country. The people in Vietnam never did anything against Americans until we started bombing them. I don’t blame Tony. None of the soldiers want to be there, but they don’t have a choice. If I follow my plan and try to leave the country instead of being drafted, I could be caught. I could spend two to five years in prison and lose my right to vote. But I will not report for military service in any way. And while you envy Patricia, I pray for Tony every day—and I know she does, too.”

We pulled into the first dealership and that conversation ended, but it was an indication to me that Chris and I would be parting ways when school ended and that made me sad.


Other than the disheartening conversation, Chris and I had a great day. When we finally found a used VW Microbus, it was ten years old and in really bad condition. There was a Chevy dealer who advertised Volkswagen, but he had mostly Beetles. He said the microbus was really popular right now and there weren’t that many used ones coming on the market. He offered to take my name and phone number so he could let me know if one came in.

Then he tried to interest me in a Chevy Van. Don’t ask me why, but the van just didn’t have the appeal the microbus did. I guess I’d have to say it was too industrial. Of course, it had plenty of room and was a reasonable price, but I’d want my dad’s opinion on it before I put money down on one.

It did ramp up Chris’s enthusiasm for what I wanted, though.

“Nate, you could put a whole bed in this,” she whispered. “We’d have a place to go anytime we wanted.”

“I kind of expect that I will equip it for camping. Something like Ronda’s air mattress would be ideal. That way I could stow it when I need to carry passengers or equipment.”

“I think I like the idea of you having a van. But every girl will want to go out with you—not that they don’t already want to. Do you know what Mary told people? She said you didn’t even need to touch her. You talked her into an orgasm.”

“That’s pretty ridiculous. You know what happened.”

“Yes, but she wouldn’t want to have it spread around that she let you touch her breasts. I hear she’s going out with Rod now.”

“Good. I’m glad she’s opening up a little. She’s really a nice girl.”

We headed home without a van, but Chris had her family Belvedere and we had added a couple of blankets from Mrs. Wilson, so we managed to park and stay fairly warm as we cuddled up together and made love.


I had three more photo sessions Sunday afternoon and Chris and I spent most of the day just smiling at each other. We enjoyed the photo sessions, but mostly we just kept remembering how wonderful it had been the night before, making love as we whispered about going camping together when I got my new van. I was really looking forward to it.

In the meantime, I had Rachel, Kay, and Hope kind of cluelessly flirting as they got their senior portraits and then tried on various costumes and poses for their Attic Allure photos. And that came up to three more sets of my classmates’ boobs that I was treated to. I think there were only six girls in our class I hadn’t seen. Including Anna.

“Look at the tiny little nipples on Rachel,” Chris whispered to me. “They’re like mine were four years ago! Wouldn’t you just love to suck on them and see how hard they get? Mine are tingling just thinking about it.”

I didn’t think I was going to be talking any girls into orgasms that afternoon, but it was completely possible that Chris might talk me into one.

“When I got Kay into position for that last pose, I could smell her. She was so excited over having you catch a glimpse of her titties that she left a wet spot on the bed. I’m sure she’s a virgin, but she probably counts this as her first time.”

There was absolutely nothing wrong with Kay as far as I could see. She just hadn’t progressed as rapidly as some of the girls in our class. She didn’t usually wear makeup, but when Chris added a little base to smooth out her complexion and highlighted her eyes and lips, she turned into a real beauty. And she obviously felt good about it when she let the sheet fall away from her breasts and smiled seductively at me. Er ... The camera.

“Hope has been planning this ever since she saw the photo of Janice in Henry’s garage.”

“You’re kidding,” I said. “That went up almost a year ago.”

“She specifically requested the library background and an extra set of bookshelves.”

“She doesn’t seem like the librarian type.”

“Oh, she’s not. She’s a sexpot. Phil Owens took her virginity in the library last fall. She wants a commemorative picture. I can’t believe she and Phil are still together. It wouldn’t surprise me if she was pregnant when we graduate.”

“Well, in that kind of relationship, she wouldn’t want me to see her naked,” I said.

“Oh, you don’t know the half of it. Phil’s the only guy who’s ever seen her naked. The only guy who’s ever touched her. She’s hoping you have to step out from behind the camera and move her into exactly the position you can imagine her in when you take her cherry. You know, in her imagination. If you have to adjust the position of her boobs or her ass, you should use a firm hand. Take your time.”

I had instructions from my girlfriend, who just ‘accidentally’ brushed her hand across my stiff cock.

Hope appeared in something reminiscent of Patricia’s schoolgirl outfit. Not allowable as an outfit in our school! She wore a plaid miniskirt and a white blouse with bobby socks, Mary Janes, and ribbons in her hair. We got a couple of shots with her posed in the ‘library.’ Chris motioned to me with her head, directing me toward our classmate. I stepped out from behind the camera.

“Is this what he saw when he found you in the library?” I whispered to her. “A cute innocent little girl just trying to entice him?”

She nodded and bit her lip, trying to act innocent.

“You were waiting for him, weren’t you? You’d already taken your bra off so he could see your nipples through your blouse.” I brushed the back of my hand across her breasts and she caught her breath. “What book were you looking at when he saw you?”

She looked at the bookshelf filled with whatever books we’d collected in the past few months and grabbed one at random. That told me a lot, too. She wasn’t going to say anything during my questioning, and it didn’t make any difference what book was in her hand. It was just a prop.

“Oh, I see. The Facts of Life for Teenage Girls,” I made up without looking at the book. “You were really curious. You had these cute new boobs with hard little nipples that were just aching to be touched. And such a sweet round ass. You stood on your tiptoes,” I said, lifting her butt a little, “and pretended you didn’t see him looking at you.”

I got back to the camera and adjusted it slightly as I took the picture. I had a strong enough front light on her that it clearly showed her nipples through the thin fabric of her blouse. I returned to her to adjust her position slightly. I turned her toward me and started unbuttoning her blouse.

“I think you prepared a little better. You didn’t want to have him work too hard to see what you’ve got. You saw this blouse style in a magazine and thought it would be enticing so he could see the inside rise of those perfect new breasts of yours.”

I wasn’t carefully avoiding touching her, but I didn’t reach in and grab anything, either. I just glided across her boobs, as I tied the tails of her blouse together loosely under her breasts and made sure it gapped open enough to see the curve of her flesh. Then I had her bend over slightly to put the book on a lower shelf. I got a shot that showed an enticing angel in the library who looked ready to fuck.

“Did he kiss you when he saw you?” I whispered to her as I returned to positioning her. I pressed my finger lightly against her lips and she automatically pursed them to kiss it. “Keep that position,” I said. “How long was it before you felt his hand slip inside your blouse to caress your delicate flesh? Did you greet him with hardened nipples that said you were begging for his touch?”

This time I did move under her blouse and cupped her breast to lightly rub her nipple and make sure the hard point was as firm as it would get. When I dropped my hand, the loose tie of her blouse fell open to reveal the breast I’d been touching. It did look good.

I returned to the camera and she got in the flow of things, pursing her lips, and letting her eyes drift partially closed as if she was reliving that kiss.

“You must have felt deliciously wicked when he pressed you down to bend over with your hands on the shelf. Did you realize how vulnerable you were when he pulled your skirt up in back and stepped behind you? You knew it would come to this when you came here dressed like this.” I ran my hand over her bare bottom and lifted her skirt so it was exposed. “You didn’t even wear panties, did you? You wanted the wet heat of your pussy to be exposed to him, ready to receive his hard cock and take away your virginity.”

I moved back to the camera and took pictures of Hope with her blouse open and her skirt above her waist in back as she bent over to receive her lover. She was breathing hard and had her lower lip caught between her teeth. Chris stood beside me and whispered in my ear.

“It will only take a touch. Get the orgasmic expression when she comes.” I raised an eyebrow at Chris and she kissed me lightly. I returned to Hope where she was holding her pose.

I ran my hand up her leg to cup her butt, lifting her to her tiptoes.

“Did he show you how hard he was, or was it a little surprise when he touched your crack with his cock? He pressed it between your legs and ran it through the hot liquid of your pussy. When the head of his cock touched your clit, you were ready to come. Do you want to come now, Hope? Aren’t you just aching to feel his hard cock open the folds of your pussy and press into you? That was all it took for you to start coming. Was it the hardest you’d ever come?”

I slid my finger down her crack and through the liquid heat of her sex. I rubbed the side of her clit and she began to whine. Then I pulled back a little and plunged my finger into her pussy. Hope lit up like the Fourth of July and threw her head back to whine out her orgasm. I quickly ran to the camera and got the picture of her ecstasy. I nodded to Chris and she went to hold Hope and get her put back together again.

I licked my fingers.


“There’s no way I can not call that sex play in the studio. We’ve been getting closer and closer to that with every model,” I said. “How do we put the brakes on? I don’t want to fuck anyone who poses for a picture, and I don’t want to produce porn.” I walked Chris home after we’d had ice cream and TV with the family.

“Did she taste as good as she smelled?” Chris asked.

“Yeah. She did. Getting that little taste made me want to go down on her.”

“Maybe she’ll get Phil to take that next step,” Chris speculated. “She won’t be asking you for a date. She really wanted a picture that would make her come. You gave her that.”

“I think it was my finger in her twat that made her come,” I said.

“And your storytelling. She’d have been fine with you stepping behind her and fucking her in that position. Thank you for not doing that. It’s more than we want in the studio. She felt open and vulnerable, but also safe. And I don’t think she’ll tell anyone that she got fingered. She’ll probably just say that it was so good she came. And I doubt very much if her first time was that good.”

“Well, she’ll have a whole memory book to remind herself of it in a week or so. I hope she’s happy with it.”

“I’d be awfully happy if you gave me a little loving tonight.”

“It’s cold out. Where can we go?”

“The garage. It’s a lot warmer in there.”

The garage was a bit warmer. Chris and I just stood there, leaning against the car and started a marathon kissing session that ended with her bent over the hood of the car while I plunged into her from behind with a condom-covered cock, like she’d imagined Hope had been ready for.

The position and location were new for us and more exciting as a result. And let’s face it: I had Chris’s boobs in my hands and her butt pressing back against me as we fucked. There was no limit to the excitement.

“Fuck me, Nate. Fuck me like you would have fucked Hope in the library. She had nice firm breasts and just enough padding on her ass to bounce when you thrust into her. Do me like that. My pussy is a swamp. Splash into it! Wade where it’s deepest!”

I wondered what Chris had been reading lately. This was the dirtiest I’d ever heard her talk during sex, and comparing herself to the fantasy I’d painted for Hope made it that much more exciting. Chris had worn slacks that day and they were around her ankles with her panties. Her parka was hanging open and I had my hands up under her shirt to hold her boobs as I smashed into her from behind. I recognized the strong contractions in her pussy as heralding the onslaught of her orgasm, as she fought not to scream it out. I groaned and pushed into her as far as I could go as come erupted from my cock.

When I’d withdrawn, I got her turned around and kissed her as I fingered her to an extended climax.

“I’m corrupting you,” she whispered. “You were a nice reserved boy when we met who was so concerned about establishing the right expectations and not behaving inappropriately in any way. And your perverted girlfriend encourages you to fuck other girls and gets off on watching you finger a girl in the studio. I’m such a pervert!”

“I love every perverted inch of you,” I said. “I love anything that turns you on and lets us fuck together like this. I never want it to end.”

“It only ends when you get soft,” she giggled. “You really need to get that van. I’ll decorate it and put a bed in back. We won’t have to worry about doing anything else on our dates. Whenever we want to, we can just go to the van and bang each other silly.”

“I’ll make it happen soon.”

“It would be so handy this weekend.”

“What’s this weekend?” I asked stupidly.

“You can’t forget! You’re taking Roxie out Saturday. You practically promised to fuck her until she passes out!”

“Oh, Christ. I forgot all about that.”

“Can you get a room at the Hills Motel? That would be most appropriate for what she wants.”

“Every time I see her, she’s watching me. I feel almost like I’m being stalked.”

“She’s always been a predator. She’s not used to being prey.”

“I haven’t been treating her that way.”

“No, I have. I’ve been teasing by telling her the price of having you in her pussy would be having her face between my legs. She’s only recently admitted that excites her a lot.”

“Well, I guess there’s nothing I can do but fuck her then. I definitely want to get her face between your legs.”

“You’re turning into as much a pervert as I am,” Chris giggled. I kissed her again and went home. Even after the terrific orgasm I had with Chris, I got hard when I thought about bending Hope over and jabbing my fingers into her pussy. I went to sleep with come drying on my chest.


Roxie invited me to have dinner at her home before our date Saturday night. I was a little worried about that. Parents have a way of trying to find out your intentions toward their little girl. My intention was to fuck Roxie, but I didn’t think that would fly very well with parents.

I needn’t have worried. Roxie’s parents and brothers weren’t home. It was just her and me.

“There’s a big livestock and agriculture show in Kansas City this week. It includes the FFA national convention. So, my parents and two brothers conveniently left the entire house to me to entertain the legendary Nate Hart,” she giggled.

“Roxie, honey, you started the legend. I was nothing before you started talking about what we did. You know, if a boy started talking like that, girls would hate him and he’d never get a date,” I said.

“Boys brag about what they did to a girl,” she responded. “It’s a whole different thing when a girl brags about a boy. Especially if she has no claim on him. Have you had fun with all the other girls in the studio?”

“I don’t talk about what I do with the girls in the studio,” I said.

“Which is why they keep coming. And coming and coming,” she laughed. “I’m just making burgers for dinner. I want you to have your energy. And not be too full, you know.”

“Burgers are great, Roxie. I didn’t mean for you to have to feed me tonight. I intended to take you someplace,” I said.

“Well, there are benefits to eating at Roxie’s Restaurant. Like you get to eat Roxie for dessert.”

“Roxie, I’d even eat you for an appetizer.”

“Oh, dammit, Nate. I was going to be completely in control and be demanding tonight and you’re already changing things around.”

She set a burger on a bun in front of me with a pile of potato chips and a Coke. It was basic food, but it was good. She sat beside me and we joked with each other about all that was happening in school and the studio. She told me what some of the other girls had said in the locker rooms and in Home Ec.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.