Shutter Speed - Cover

Shutter Speed

Copyright© 2023 by aroslav

Cast

Coming of Age Sex Story: Cast - TRIGGER WARNING: Could be difficult for Vietnam combat veterans. If you suffer from PTSD, you might want to take a pass on this one. Nate learned to find his place in the town of Tenbrook, upsetting a few community standards where racism and veteran care were at issue. Ready to start his senior year in high school, Nate has a girlfriend or two, a studio for for his photography, and a blossoming business. And the responsibilities that come with turning eighteen in 1967.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Tear Jerker   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

Note: This is a work of historical fiction. As such, names of historical characters, places, products, events, movies, and music have been used to set the context and reality of the time. But the story and characters are fiction. While much of the action is based on actual events or experiences in my life, ultimately, it is all fiction. Perhaps it will entertain. Perhaps it will take you to a similar time in your own life. Perhaps in rare instances, it will enlighten.


Characters Introduced in Full Frame who continue to have an important role in Shutter Speed. Ages listed are as of the end of Full Frame, June 21, 1967.

The Hart Family

Nate Hart, 17-yo narrator of the story. 5’12” according to his driver’s license. Brown hair, blue eyes.

Kat Hart, Nate’s 11-yo sister. About 4’10”. Brown hair, blue eyes.

Rev. Joyce “Reverend Mother Superior” Hart, Nate’s 45-yo mother, the first female Methodist preacher in Illinois.

Rich Hart, Nate’s 48-yo father, electrician for a local building project.

Deborah Lindal, Nate’s 25-yo sister.

Sergeant John Lindal, Deborah’s husband. In the army.

Cameron Lindal, Deborah and John’s 2-yo daughter.

Lt. Naomi Hart, Nate’s 23-yo sister, studying aircraft maintenance in the Air Force. Wants to be a pilot.

Uncle Nate Mayer, Joyce’s 53-yo brother. Variously said to still suffer from shell-shock from WWII, and to have some kind of job with the Jewish mafia in Chicago.

Aunt Grace Mayer, Uncle Nate’s wife.

Girlfriends and models

Christine “Chris” Evans, 17-yo girlfriend of Nate. 5’5”, medium brown hair, short in a low beehive with a curl forward on her cheek and bangs.

Christine’s family includes parents Ray and Darlene, 12-yo brother Brian, 13-yo sister Julie.

Ronda May, 17-yo girlfriend of Nate. 5’1”, honey blonde hair in a straight shoulder length bob.

Ronda’s family includes parents Dr. Joseph and Ellen, 13-yo brother Danny.

Anna Marx, 17-yo former girlfriend and now Nate’s bookkeeper. She’s around a lot. 5’7”, brown hair straight to her shoulders.

Patricia Berg, 17-yo first Attic Allure model for Nate and girlfriend of his best friend, Tony. 5’4” pale blonde straight hair below her shoulders. Scandinavian beauty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.