See How They Run - Cover

See How They Run

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Robin is late getting home, and Viv is anxious. Things aren't safe out there. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

From the upstairs bedroom of the farmhouse she and Robin had rented for the summer, Viv looked out at the night sky, at a full moon the color of fresh cum. Robin was still out there somewhere. The book club meeting would have ended hours ago. In the hall downstairs the grandfather clock struck two. Worried, Viv dressed and went out. No sooner had she closed the farmhouse door and stepped to the edge of the porch than a car pulled partway up the dirt and gravel driveway. Robin and some guy, Viv saw, the moonlight showing them clearly. Viv watched them kiss. The kissing went on and on. She imagined more than kissing going on below her line of sight. When Robin disappeared from view, Viv hurried inside and up the stairs. She reached the bedroom window, sure she would get a glimpse of Robin with her head in the guy’s lap, when she heard the front door open. She saw the car backing out of the driveway. Still fully clothed, Viv got into bed and ducked beneath the comforter.

In the morning Viv went out for her walk. Upon the driveway near where the car had been last night lay three condoms, two knotted, one not, all full. At least she’s having safe sex, Viv thought. But still...

see-how-they-run.jpg

Back home, she found Robin brushing her teeth. “Quite a night, huh?” she said.

Robin spit in the sink and turned to Viv, her lips covered by toothpaste froth. “What do you mean?”

“You and your friend from book club. Or should I say fuck club?”

“Huh?”

“You fucked him three times.”

“What?” Robin frowned. “No, I don’t think so.”

“You little liar. There’s three jizz-filled condoms out on the driveway lying there like dead mice.”

“I’m not lying,” Robin protested.

“Ha!” Viv scoffed.

Robin gave Viv a catlike grin. “Three condoms is all we had.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.