Casual Incest - Cover

Casual Incest

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Incest Sex Story: Stephanie tells her little brother about a sex dream she had. Illustrated.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Clergy   Illustrated   .

“I had a dream about us,” Stephanie told her younger brother, Simon.

“Oh yeah? What was it about?”

“I can’t tell you.”

“What do you mean you can’t tell me? Why’d you bring it up?”

“I don’t know. It was just so strange. Maybe a bit troubling. More than a little bit.”

“You’re peculiar, you know that?”

“I know,” Stephanie said. “I should not have mentioned it. Forget I said anything.”

“No, now I’m really curious. You have to tell me.”

“I’d be too embarrassed.”

Simon thought for a few moments. “Okay, how about you tell me the dream but make it about two other people. Like it was just a story.”

Stephanie thought for a few moments. “Okay, I guess that could work.”

“Okay, tell me.”

“There were these two people. A brother and a sister. In high school.”

“You should use names.”

“Ah, the boy was Peter. He was 15. And the girl was Penelope. She was almost 18.”

“Peter and Penelope. Got it. Just like us.”

“No. These are just pretend. A story.”

“Right, a story.”

“Right, so they had to put on a skit in front of the whole school. It had to be about sex. About incest. So there they were, on the stage, completely naked. They pretended they weren’t interested in each other. They stood next to each other but looking away. But then I—I mean Penelope—touched Peter. But she was still looking away, but her hand knew where to go. It touched his dick. Her fingers went around it. It was warm and it felt good in her hand. And she started stroking it. And it got bigger and warmer the more she stroked. She was still looking away. She knew he was looking away too. They were sort of pretending it wasn’t happening.

casual-incest.jpg

But it was. He had one hand on her back. On her spine and then down, lower and lower and then on her butt, his finger pushing into the crease between her buns, stroking her there, and she kept stroking his dick, and the more they stroked the more excited she got. Sexually aroused. She could feel herself getting moist. And the more she stroked Peter’s cock and the more he stroked her butt, the moister she got. And she started stroking faster and faster. And she was so close to coming. She wanted to come. She wanted to come so bad. But she couldn’t quite get there, and then Peter pushed his finger into her and she came and at exactly the same time he came. He shot spurt after spurt of cum. It flew out into the audience. In the front row was Sister Monica. Some of Peter’s cum hit her right on the nose. And it dripped down. She reached up with her tongue and tasted it. And it was so good! She turned to Father Mark, who was sitting next to her, and she said, ‘I have to fuck you now.’ And just like that they were fucking. And pretty much everyone in the audience was fucking.”

Is that the end, Simon asked.

“I guess so,” Stephanie said. “That’s when I woke up. Strange, huh?”

Simon didn’t answer right away.

“Do you think I was bad to have that dream?” Stephanie asked.

“I liked it,” Simon said. “I almost wish...”

“What?”

“No, I don’t know what I was going to say.”

“You do,” Stephanie said. “You have to tell me. I told you the dream, so it’s only fair.”

Simon looked away.

“You almost wish what?” Stephanie said.

“I almost wish you hadn’t told me,” Simon blurted.

“That’s not what you were going to say,” Stephanie said, and she punched him hard on his shoulder.

A moment later they were kissing.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.