Self Defense Instructor: the Karate Queen - Cover

Self Defense Instructor: the Karate Queen

Copyright© 2023 by DaMuddaFukkah

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When 14-year-old Devante is wandering around Manhattan, he accidentally stumbles upon Beverly Moore; a blond six-foot-tall self-defense instructor who bills herself as the Karate Queen. Immediately, he knows he has to break her. What follows is his story as he puts into action a devilish plan during which, not only will he defeat Beverly in single combat, but he'll make it clear to her that she is well and truly conquered by making her shatter the ultimate taboo with her own 14-year-old son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Crime   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   ENF   Slow   Violence  

‘“Yes,” said LaShawn from the other side of the door.

“Let me in LaShawn,” I replied impatiently.

“What’s the password?” was now the only reply.

“The password is ‘fuck you dipshit. You can see it’s me and only me so let me in.”

There came a chuckle from the other side of the door and I guess LaShawn was in a decent mood today because he wasn’t being nearly as much of a ball buster as he was most any other day. His face now disappeared and the cutout was replaced; a moment later I heard the multiple heavy locks that had been installed on the far side of the door sliding, one at a time, into the open position. Finally, the door opened and LaShawn peeked out from behind it, his long black dreadlocks hanging into his face as he looked down at me, his mischievous smirk in its regular place right below his nose.

“What’s up little man?” he said as I walked into his apartment.

“I want to talk to you. Chill, you know and maybe get some education. That alright with you?”

“Hey mi casa es su casa. Information usually runs $150 an hour but, you know, ‘cause of our past relationship I’m only going to charge you $149.”

I looked up at him with his mischievous smile and twinkling eyes. The friendly joking nature of the man probably had a lot of people fooled but I knew better. Behind all the playing around and the good natured teasing, LaShawn was a stone cold killer. After all, a person didn’t get to a drug dealer of his stature by being nice. No, underneath it all, I new from experience, the man I was looking at had as much compassion for other people and their pleas for mercy as your average Terminator.

“I’m thinking about expanding, uppin’ my game, branchin’ out. You know gettin’ into pimpin’, shakin’ down some mother fuckers and puttin’ the squeeze on whoever needs to be squeezed. For that I’m going to need to take my street fightin’ to the next level; street fightin’ and weaponry too. For the moment, there’s this karate bitch that I want to break. You know teaches a lot of other bitches a bunch of shit that looks good in the dojo but that can be easily overcome by a hardcore street thug who knows what he’s doing. I bet this bitch ain’t never been in a real street fight in her whole entire life,” I now said.

“In fact, I’m kind of counting on it.”

LaShawn’s eyebrows raised in an expression that indicated both excitement and curiosity.

“Sounds hot,” he now said. “What you going to do with her after you break her?”

“Make her fuck her son and maybe some of his friends. You know make her accept a lifestyle that she never could have even imagined, not in her most terrifying nightmares. Make her accept it and then have that be her new miserable reality.”

LaShawn tipped his head back, covering his mouth with one hand as if he were trying to stifle a laugh.

“Oh man,” he now said through the hand covering his mouth, “that’s great. That’s just fucking great. I assume this bitch, I assume she’s a white bitch.”

I nodded.

“Yep, white bitch,” I agreed. “And hot. Rich and hot. It’s some real high end cunt I’m going after here. I tell you what man it’s gonna be so much fun breakin’ her.”

LaShawn now looked overjoyed. His head was still tilted back and, now, his eyes closed with pleasure as he let a series of silent laughs roll up through his torso before exiting out his mouth.

“Fuckin’ magnificent. Oh man I love it. Just sounds so fuckin’ hot. You gotta introduce me to her once you broke her. Oh man, if what you say is true.Oh god, I just gotta test drive this bitch once you done with her.”

His face now turned serious and he leaned forward and tilted it down, looking at me like the hardened criminal that he was at his core.

“You be careful out there little man,” he now said, his coal black eyes staring down into mine.

“I mean I love what you trying to do but shit like this, it can blow up in your face real face and, you know, shit goes down, I’d hate to have to bury you to protect my own bidness.”

In that moment, I wondered if having to shoot me in the face would really affect LaShawn all that much but then I decided I didn’t care. Either way I’d be dead and his emotional turmoil or lack thereof at having me killed would be the least of my problems.

“Hey,” I now said. “I got it. Shit goes sideways and that’s my final chapter. I ain’t doing this so I can go and meet Jesus. I’m doing this because I want to spend the next ten years drillin’ this cunt daily and relishing the look of shock and horror on her face each time she feels her own son’s cock go slidin’ into her pussy. I’m going to be as careful as I can be and, I know, like you said, shit goes sideways, you’re gonna do what you gotta do.”

LaShawn smiled again; this time it was something approaching warmth, all hints of mischief now being gone from his facial expression.

“Good,” he now said. “Just so we’re clear on all the consequences and repercussions of what you tryin’ to do. Now that that’s settled, let’s get started.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.