Self Defense Instructor: the Karate Queen - Cover

Self Defense Instructor: the Karate Queen

Copyright© 2023 by DaMuddaFukkah

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When 14-year-old Devante is wandering around Manhattan, he accidentally stumbles upon Beverly Moore; a blond six-foot-tall self-defense instructor who bills herself as the Karate Queen. Immediately, he knows he has to break her. What follows is his story as he puts into action a devilish plan during which, not only will he defeat Beverly in single combat, but he'll make it clear to her that she is well and truly conquered by making her shatter the ultimate taboo with her own 14-year-old son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Crime   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   ENF   Slow   Violence  

ch1-only0.jpg

She billed herself as the Karate Queen; the toughest self defense instructor in all of Manhattan and I remember the first time I saw her like it was yesterday. I was just a kid of fourteen who had never had anything except a life on the streets that was worse than you average stray dog’s. The nice thing about New York City Transit is that it allows you to leave the shithole that is the Harlem project where you were holed up, and that was basically what I lived in at that time, a hole, and travel about; over to Manhattan, like where the smokin’ hot white MILFs lived with their shiny new Mercedes SUVs and their nice suburban homes. So, as a kid with no money, that’s what I used to do to escape. I would get on the train to go see how they lived in Manhattan and, let me tell you, it was an eye opener. People said please and thank you; they said excuse me and had manners. They behaved in a way that was civilized. They looked clean and smelled clean and, wonder of wonders, when they had a piece of trash they would actually hold onto it until they found a garbage can and then throw it in there instead of just dropping it on the ground where ever they happened to be at the time. They didn’t do drugs or get drunk right out there in the middle of the street and then pass out and they didn’t play music at an ear splitting volume, scream at each other or try to kill each other right there on the sidewalk. It was, in a word, actually a pleasant place to be and that pleasantness, that desirability, was the reason I ended up outside the Rock Ridge Fitness Center on that fateful evening; staring through the plate glass windows at a goddess that I knew, from the moment I saw her, that I was either going to fuck her as many times as I wanted to or, at least, die trying.

I may have only been fourteen but learning about fuckin’ and how much fun it is to break down rich white bitches comes at an early age to those of us who grow up in the projects. I mean you’re living among degenerate fucking animals who, if they ever had a rational part of their brain to being with, have gone ahead and destroyed it by smokin’ or shooting up a fuckin’ buttload of drugs. So, things like privacy, modesty or even not getting naked and fucking right there in front of whoever happens to be around; it’s, you know, not as high a priority on the minds of the people in the projects as it is to people who grew up with some parenting. In any event, my rough upbringing was the reason that I had known what fucking was practically since the moment I popped out of my own mom’s pussy and I knew the purpose of it better than most adults who had lived sheltered lives. I mean, I bet if you ask a bunch of white people what’s the point of fucking and they’re either going to say ‘to have children’ or ‘to express love for one another’ or even ‘just because it feels good and you’re horny for your partner’ or something like that. But I knew, having grown up with at least one or two psychopaths living in the same public housing as me, that fucking often had purposes far darker than those stated above. No, from what I had seen, fucking was often solely used as a form of punishment and as a way to express dominance rather than to just feel that hot jizz squirting out of your cock. So, that was my frame of reference as I stared at her; this gorgeous statuesque blond of almost six feet tall as she stood there leading the other ladies in their self defense class with a look of determined concentration sullying her perfect facial features. I stood and watched for a while as she demonstrated kicks and punches with all the force she could muster. I think it was because I could tell she thought she was such a bad ass, standing there, leading the class in her karate gi, which was drawn tight over her curvaceous but muscular frame by the long black belt that was cinched around her waist.

Just looking at her made my heart race and it took everything I had to not run into the dojo, tackle her to the ground and try to rape her right there. The only way I could stop myself was to decide, right then and there, that I was going to break her, and not just break her but I was going to own her, no matter what it took. I didn’t know how I would do it as I stood there with my eyes drinking in her every detail from the soft and feminine lines of her jaw and her long and narrow nose, to the elegant legs that the tight lines of her white pants hinted at, and, most of all, to the deep, soft and supple curve that pushed out on the front of her jacket hinting at a pair of full and more succulent pinkish-white mom breasts that any black rapist had ever dared dream about. I stood there and watched for the rest of the class; not caring if anyone saw me, just utterly transfixed by her every move. It must have been 45 minutes before the class finally broke up; the female students wandering in different directions to where they had left their street shoes or purses while a couple of them headed off towards the locker rooms maybe intending to shower. But they were of no interest to me, only the instructor was; a tall blond goddess who was currently walking towards the door. She still didn’t notice me standing outside, my mouth probably agape and now I understood why; a short and sandy haired boy of about my age with a freckled face and a lean and skinny body was walking over to meet her. What I could only assume at the time was that they were a mom and her son and this was based on their body language which was all smiling faces and friendly open postures. They talked and laughed for a moment at the edge of the foam matting before mom picked a gym bag up off the floor and slung the extra long strap over her shoulder. The two of them then headed out; still smiling, still talking and still seeming like they were happy to see each other and loved one another very much.

Well, if they love each other so much, why don’t we make them show it and in the most horrifying way possible?

It was an idea that got me excited from the first moment it occurred to me and it kind of snapped me out of my daydream. It was the first time that I had ever thought of not just breaking a fully grown adult woman for my own pleasure; but of humiliating her and proving to her that she was now so truly and completely broken that I could make her do what I am convinced, still to this day, is the most horrific and repulsive thing that a mom can be forced to do. This new idea had turned me on so much that, all of a sudden, I became much more aware of my surroundings. I would need to move quickly so, when mom and son now exited the building, I turned away and moved from out in front of the glass, and the lights shining through it, and over to the brick wall; where I could hopefully observe the two of them without being noticed myself. Then another idea flashed in my brain and I began to follow them; at first at a distance and then more closely, timing it just right so that I was within a few feet of them as my future scrumptious delicacy began to open the driver’s side car door.

“Excuse me ma’am” I said, parroting the way I’d heard all the nice uptight white people talk when I was cruising around Manhattan.

“I uh, this is a little embarrassing but I seem to have found myself far from home without any bus fare. I ... uh ... I wonder if you could spare two dollars so that I could catch the bus back home.”

She was looking at me by this point; her left hand on the open car door, her right hand resting lightly on her hip. On the other side of the car stood her son, at whom I now got a better look. While he was still much shorter than his mom, I could now see that, compared to me, he was a tall and gangly doofus; someone who was easily a good eight inches taller than me but who I was sure I could still make kneel before me with a single punch in the stomach. As we all stood there, the Karate Queen seemed a little surprised at my sudden presence and I found that this amused me to no end.

Not so bad ass after all are we little miss I’m-hot-stuff-because-I’m-a-tough-ass-kickin’-self-defense-instructor? Always be aware of your surroundings? Well you dumb bitch a fourteen year old kid just snuck up on your ass and you didn’t even know he was there. Oh man, breaking you is going to be so sweet and I think the sweetest part of all might just be the look on your face when you realize that, for all your hot talk about women’s empowerment and women being able to take care of themselves, is that you just got beat and broke by nothing more than a fourteen year old child.

“Oh I uh-,” the Karate Queen now said absent mindedly as she reached into the large brown leather handbag that hung over her shoulder, hovering just a few inches above the even larger nylon gym bag.

She must be pretty strong ... for a lady ... if she’s able to manage both those bags, without looking like she’s putting forth any effort. I’ll have to remember that and plan for it when it comes time to break this woman and take her juicy white cunt for my very own.

The thought of my plan and what I was going to do to this sweet innocent woman who was just minding her own business and probably wanted nothing more than to be left alone to raise her son must have put an evil and wicked smile on my face for her expression quickly changed and the hand that had been digging in her purse, most likely looking for her wallet now reappeared and took up its original position, lightly pressing against her hip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.