Farm Family in Peril - Cover

Farm Family in Peril

Copyright© 2023 by Wild Man

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A story about a farm family who has a man enter their bunker during a tornado, and takes over. He makes husband watch as he pleasures the mans wife. Then in later chapters their daughters come home and he and his Aunt Mammae really controls the whole family. All daughters in this story are absolutely over 18yrs of age!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Farming   Aliens   Paranormal   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Needles   Size   Small Breasts   Caution   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

GERALDINE’S AGONY AND THEY PREPARE FOR THE DAUGHTERS ARRIVAL HOME

Geraldine awakened from her agonizing fresh round of Marcus coming and fucking and breeding and seeding her, having fucked her so strong and good and horridly she had been knocked out from its intensity and horrid painful endurance.

Her womb and belly distended out and swollen out from Marcus cuming so hard inside her and stuffing her womb so full of his cum this time it had to swell out to take it all, as she now tried to sit up in bed but the pain of her womb and belly and the horridness her gaped wide open pussy felt made her lay right back down.

Marcus and Gerald had already left the room and went off to go get dressed and return.

Aunt Mammae stayed and was now comforting and soothing and mothering Geraldine.

Geraldine could barely stand to do it but she turned and hugged Aunt Mammae, and thanked her so much for helping her through her now full black cock fucking and breeding session with Marcus.

The full outright glow of having just been fucked and pleasured and satisfied to explosive heights totally fully outright satisfied and such peaceful tranquility and happiness from it she filled with.

Then she lay back as loud gruntal moaning howl escaped from her mouth in such pleasure and pain mix together.

Gerald and Marcus now returned to the room and it was time to have their little pow wow as it were or discussion about Gerald’s and Geraldine’s two daughters arriving tomorrow from their church camping trip a Young Adults one of 18 to 21 age group who attended the local church and had gone on this camping trip.

As Gerald and Geraldine explained the German meaning for names being chosen, telling both Marcus and Aunt Mammae their names.

Aleda; Meaning beautiful winged butterfly, also meaning Beautiful flower that buds out into full flower. Their oldest daughters name who was 19.

Amyrellis: Meaning newly emerging butterfly, also meaning beautiful sprouting flower awaiting to be picked. Their youngest daughters name that was 18

Aunt Mammae asked them; “I must know their exact heights, weight, and figure size!”

Gerald and Geraldine mostly answer with; Aleda 5ft 4” maybe 5ft 5” tall, 103 lbs, slim figured much like me

Ameryeliss 5ft 6” tall, 105 to 108 lbs, a bit more wider hipped, and kind of fatter straight figured

Aunt Mammae then asked; “I must indeed know this and most critically know where their navels are on their belly in distance up from their mounds!”

Geraldine only tells her this time; “ Aleda fairly high up on her belly I’d say about seven maybe eight inches high from her mound, and Ameryeliss is much like mine only five maybe six inches high from her mound.”

Then Aunt Mammae asked; “And finally the color and length of their hair and eye color.”

Now both Gerald and Geraldine say; Aleda an almost brilliant blonde reddish hue color hair just past her shoulders and eyes sparkling Green as can be, Ameryeliss is blonde like mine short cut like mine right at her earlobes all around, and eyes bright sparkling deep big blue green eyes.

Aunt Mammae now all but foaming at the mouth in hearing this like a wolves foaming at the mouth about to pounce on its prey fashion said; Oh Yes I just cannot wait to meet them!”

Marcus to having heard all this himself was really looking forwards to meeting them.

Now Aunt Mammae asked; “What are their specific demeanors and ways of thinking and acting?”

Geraldine only answered this; Aleda is stand offish a bit more kind of combative, and very active around the farm, Ameryeliss is far more the silent quiet type, a more kind of sneak about one, and not really as active as her older sister is.”

Aunt Mammae said; “That is exactly what I need to know as well Geraldine, so I know exactly what their going to need, with pin point accuracy of just what this and that of the drugs needed for the two of them for initiation into all this.”

Then Aunt Mammae said and explained; “I’m going to describe to you both the outright specific detailed way they will be prepared in their initiation into all this and the specific type drugs, I will inject them with to totally have both them obediently obey, and carry out what they will be demanded to do for their preparation and initiation into all this!”

First she said; I make them some special lemonade that will have many drops added to the whole pitcher to have them go into a trance of sort, nothing terrible or bad just their willingly to offer their arms out so that I may then intravenously inject them with the obedience drug I have.

Once that is done and they freely and then willingly allow the two of you to lead them into this room, and fully disrobed and naked by the two of you.

Then I take one at a time starting Aleda the oldest and you will lead to the bed and upon it, and I will then give her the pain and female in heat mixed together so it’s just one extra intravenous injection and she goes into full outright female heat as you yourself have when I’ve given it to you and the pain drug already given so she can endure the pain of Marcus’s cock going up into her pussy and fucking and breeding her.

Then once she has fully completed that full outright fucking and breeding by him she will be put to the side away from everything as then her younger sister Ameryeliss will be brought forth onto the bed and taken through the exact procedure as her sister and she will then be fucked and bred by Marcus and they both will then recover on your bed from it all.

And at all times I will be very careful and gentle with each of them and do as I did you through your first fuck and breeding stroking and soothing and mothering them each one as it happens and they endure it as you did.

We will all pick the perfect timing to start and initiate the lemonade drug mix to get them soothed and totally willing from there to come into this room and everything then begin.

It may be hours from their arrival home it could be even a full day once their arrival at home but once they have settled in and come into the living room to sit and relax and talk and tell of their camping trip we all then jump into gear and do it.

And no doubt given Aleda’s combative attitude she will be given an even stronger dose of the obedience drug in her lemonade, then Ameryellis in hers since she is more tranquil and quiet.

Then Aunt asked; “So are the two of you fully agreeable to what you know will happen and be done to your two daughters?”

Both Gerald and Geraldine said together; Yes Aunt Mammae we fully agree to provide them to you and Marcus and fully agree to help you in every way possible have them give themselves to you and Marcus for each of their own fucking and breeding.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.