Forbidden Fruit - Cover

Forbidden Fruit

Copyright© 2023 by Alex Weiss

They Fucked Around

Erotica Sex Story: They Fucked Around - Against their will, six promiscuous, hypersexual, teenage girls are enrolled at Gethsemane Academy by their repressive parents. A religious boarding school, Gethsemane runs a sexual therapy program called Forbidden Fruit, where parents hope to reeducate their daughters and have her virtue restored. But the academy's mysterious director, BD, has other plans for these lustful, lascivious teens. Will he be able to maintain order over six defiant, strong-willed girls with plans of their own?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   Incest   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Slow  

Day 10

Although I had gotten very little rest the night before, I found myself unable to fall back to sleep after Bianca departed. The mental image of her plush, naked body, and the memory of her abundant flesh under my hands, crowded my thoughts as I lay on the bed until I finally gave up and rose to face the day. I felt frazzled and frustrated, and prayed that Tracy would be available and willing to help relieve the tension.

After getting dressed, I logged into Gethsemane’s admin portal and found several new messages waiting in my inbox. Whatever fatigue still gripped me evaporated the moment I began to read them. The first message in the queue was from Cecilia Cargill, which had been sent just hours after my initial response to her.


Mr. Kincaid,

I find your reply to be both patronizing and misogynistic. Perhaps I was too subtle in my approach the first time, so let me be direct with you now. I demand Tabitha’s immediate return. Have I made myself perfectly clear?

You will be hearing from my attorney.

Cecilia Cargill


She had CC’d both her husband, Austen, and another person who I assumed was her attorney. Cecilia wasn’t fucking around, and I saw no reason to reply to her email. First, because she hadn’t asked for one, and second, because she would undoubtedly direct any further correspondences from me to her attorney, who had sent a predictably demanding follow up email shortly after.


Dear Dr. Gregg Kincade, DDiv,

Our client, Cecilia Cargill, has hired us to represent her interest in resolving this matter. This letter serves as an official demand for the immediate return of my client’s daughter, Tabitha Cargill, a minor, from attendance at Gethsemane Academy, and all of its affiliated programs.

If there is no response to this letter in the next twenty-four (24) hours, all legal rights shall be explored, including, but not limited to, legal proceedings necessary in accordance with State and Federal laws.

This notice of demand serves as official notice to you, and may be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to cooperate. If legal action is to occur to resolve this matter, it may involve having you pay attorney’s fees.

We hope to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

Sincerely.

Heatherly Worley, Esq.


It was a form letter. Boilerplate legalese with a couple details tossed in, and threatening only the most generic of legal remedies. I wondered what Cecilia had told her attorney about the specific circumstances regarding Tabitha’s enrollment at Gethsemane. Very little I suspected, as I doubted she knew much herself.

I imagined that she expected a sternly worded letter on law firm letterhead would quickly resolve the matter, and if I had any regard for the law, then perhaps it might have. But I didn’t. Regardless, it proved that Cecilia was fully committed to getting Tabitha back, and the intervention of an attorney meant she wouldn’t be easily brushed off.

Damn it all. Why did it seem that any time I was finally making progress, another obstacle popped up to block my way?

Bianca’s initial defiance and provocative allegations had set me back nearly a week, during which time I’d felt it unwise to pursue the other girls. My encounter with Tracy and Tabitha, though wonderful and fun, had been cut short by my inability to properly seal off the flybridge. Julia’s interest in me seemed to have cooled upon learning of my plans for the other girls, and the harsh dose of reality I’d dished out to Sam had angered her to the point she’d kicked me out of her room.

Now this ball busting Karen, Cecilia Cargill, was trying to reclaim the daughter I’d rightfully absconded with.

The final email had been sent by Austen, earlier that morning.


Dr. Kincaid,

I want to apologize for my wife’s disrespectful attitude and language. It was completely out of line for her to address someone of your stature that way. I also appreciate your kind words, and wholeheartedly agree that as the husband and father, I should have final say in the running of my own household, and in the spiritual upbringing of my daughter.

I prayed and prayed, but I’m not sure what God wants me to do. She’s threatening to divorce me if I don’t get Tabitha back, and I just don’t have time to deal with that right now. I tried talking some sense into her last night, but she refuses to listen to reason. I’m starting to wonder if it would just be easier to have you send Tabitha home.

How are things going over there anyway? Is she improving at all? Maybe if Cecilia could talk to her, that might calm her down. Tabitha’s not a bad kid. She’s just a slut, like her godless slut mother. Oh Lord, why did I marry that woman?

Cecilia got herself a lawyer, by the way. A female one though, so don’t worry yourself about it too much. Besides, I’ve got a half dozen of the best attorneys of my own on retainer. I guess I’m looking for some advice here. What do you think I should do?

Austen


Okay, so he hadn’t completely caved to Cecilia’s demands just yet. That I could work with.

I reread the demand letter from the attorney one more time, and decided to hold off on a response. There was nothing they could do absent a court order. I had a contract with Austen that handed temporary custody of Tabitha over to the Academy. Since Austen and Cecilia were married, there was no joint legal custody agreement to worry about. Decisions regarding their daughter’s education could be made by either parent, independent of the other. Legally speaking, Austen was within his rights to send Tabitha to Gethsemane, even without his wife’s knowledge or consent.

If she initiated divorce proceedings against him, however, that could change, so it was imperative that I bolster Austen’s resolve to prevent that from happening. He needed to convince Cecilia that it was in Tabitha’s best interest to remain in the program. But he couldn’t simply bully her into compliance. He would need to finesse her, and perhaps even offer some small concessions, with the goal of keeping Tabitha enrolled until the end of the semester.

Austen needed strength, and that strength ideally needed to come from his faith. After a long moment of contemplation, I began to compose.


The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.