My Mistake - Cover

My Mistake

Copyright© 2023 by SharonSmif

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This story is based on my husband's experiences when he was a boy, as well as the lifestyle he and I have lived since our marriage in 2000. It is mostly true, although some parts are due to my "artistic license."

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Revenge  

As my confession came to an end, Jenny was literally gasping for air. Her eyes were staring fixedly at my face, but I had no doubt she wasn’t actually seeing me, but was instead seeing image after image running through her head, every one of them showing me being raped and tortured. And there was no question at all that she was visualizing using me in the same manner as my cousin and his friends had used me all those years ago.

And the thought of it being the woman I loved with all my heart doing things like that to me made the whole world shrink down to her hands, which were clasped in front of her on the table, being the only thing I could see as they whipped me and pushed needles through my dick and balls and burned me between my legs and ... well, I’m sure you get the idea.

Anyway, the result was that the two of us sat there in silence for what seemed like a lifetime before she shook her head from side to side as if trying to clear her mind. That accomplished, she stared deeply into my eyes for a long, long time, then whispered, “Honey, do you want us to do things like that. Could you ever ... ever bear to ... let me, like ... torture you? I think if I could do stuff to you, then it might get me past all the hate I’ve lived with for a long time.”

It took three tries before I could actually utter the words I’d only dreamed about before that moment, but eventually I forced out the words we both needed to hear.

“I’ve always wanted you to torture me, and I want it now more than ever. Please. Please! I want you to do whatever you want to me. Please!”

Her only response was to sigh more deeply than she ever had, then with a huge smile on her face, to say, “Strip!”

I barely remember standing up, but by the time my brain was working again my shirt was already on the floor beside my feet and I was stepping out of my shoes. My socks came off next, and then my leaden fingers were fumbling with the buckle on my belt, trying their best to get the thing unfastened.

After an eternity I managed to get that accomplished, but before I could turn my attention to the waistband button of my trousers, she rasped, “Give me your belt.”

Luckily my right hand knew what to do, and as my fingers grasped the buckle they pulled the belt from around my waist and when it was free they held it out to my wife’s hand, which was already extended.

Nothing else was said as I returned to unfastening the button, then jerking down the zipper. After that, the only thing left for me to do was to push my trousers, and then my undershorts, down my legs and step out of them, leaving me naked and defenseless, with my little organ growing stiffer and bigger by the second until at last it was pointing upward at a 45∞ angle.

As she stood up, Jenny’s husky voice rasped, “Put your hands on the table and move your feet back as far as they’ll go.”

It took me about two heartbeats to understand what she wanted, but when I did, I stood facing the table. With no hesitation I placed both hands flat on it, then shuffled my feet backwards, until at last she whispered, “Stop.”

The only sound to be heard in the kitchen was our ragged breathing, and then the sound of my belt being swung through the air so violently that the end snapped. That was a sound I’d heard many, many times before, and it cued my brain to follow the command I heard over and over as my cousin and his friends prepared me for the whipping I deserved.

“Now spread your legs, Kent. Get them as far apart as they’ll go so I can give you what you’ve always needed.”

The fact that she’d used her brother’s name caused me to hesitate no more than a fraction of a second before my feet were shuffling in opposite directions, and my crotch was spreading open more and more and all the while I was wondering if she’d actually follow though and do what both of us so badly needed.

That question was answered almost before my feet had come to a rest. As I looked over my shoulder at my wonderful wife, I saw her mouth gaping open wider than ever, and her gasps for air coming more and more rapidly. And then, oh, then! She raised the belt high in the air and never hesitating in the least brought it whistling down across both cheeks of my ass!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.