My Mistake - Cover

My Mistake

Copyright© 2023 by SharonSmif

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This story is based on my husband's experiences when he was a boy, as well as the lifestyle he and I have lived since our marriage in 2000. It is mostly true, although some parts are due to my "artistic license."

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Revenge  

“His name was Darren, and he was two years older than Lloyd, but other than that, I didn’t know much about him, because I was still in eighth grade and he was a Sophomore in high school. He was carrying a cloth feed sack that looked like it was empty, but nobody said anything about it, so I stopped thinking about it, and spent the walk to the pond wondering if all three of them were going to let me suck their cocks. Then, when we got down to the pond and took off our clothes I saw Darren was even bigger that Danny. They started laughing at me because I couldn’t take my eyes off his cock, and I could feel my face burning.

“Lloyd said something about me getting hard already, and when I looked down I saw my little dick standing straight out, and that made me blush even more. Darren said something about how he’d fuck me until the head of his cock came out of my mouth, and then they started running toward the water and yelling, ‘Last one in gets fucked at both ends!’ Of course, the last one in was me, because when I tried to jerk my jeans off my feet got tangled in them and I fell down.

“By the time we’d been swimming for about half an hour, everybody was cold and we all got out and did our best to get dry and warm again. And that was when Darren picked up the sack and pulled a piece of binder twine out of it. The twine he had is what holds the hay together after the baler picks up some of it and presses it into a bale, so I knew it was really strong, but I didn’t think anything more about that part when he said, ‘Richie, come over her and spread your legs.’

“So, well, I didn’t have any choice but to obey him, so I did. When I stood there beside him, he played with me until I was hard again, and then he wrapped one end of the twine behind my balls and my dick and tied it with a shoelace knot to hold it there. Lloyd and Danny must have known what was going to happen next, because they’d been gathering fist-size stones while Darren got my dick hard and then tied it off.

“He held the sack open and after they’d dropped the stones in it, he tied the other end of the twine around the top to hold it closed, and then I started to understand what was going to happen.

All three of them left me standing there with the sack full of rocks tied to my things while they scraped the water off their bodies with their hands. When they’d done that, they went over to one of the willow trees and used their pocketknives to cut off some of the branches that were about 1/2” around on the big end and tapered down to nothing at the tips. When they stripped all the leaves off their branches, then swished them through the air while looking at me, I got so scared that it was all I could do to keep myself from crying.

“When they came back over to where I was standing, Darren said, ‘The name of this game is “Chase the Queer,” Richie. We’re gonna do the chasing and you’ll be the queer, since the stuff you’ve been doing to Lloyd and Danny is what queers do. We’re gonna give you a five-count head start, and then we’re coming after you. Better run fast, you little queer, ‘cause if we get close enough we’re gonna whip you where it’ll do the most good.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.