My Mistake - Cover

My Mistake

Copyright© 2023 by SharonSmif

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story is based on my husband's experiences when he was a boy, as well as the lifestyle he and I have lived since our marriage in 2000. It is mostly true, although some parts are due to my "artistic license."

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Revenge  

“Well, the next day was Sunday,” I continued, “so we picked up Lloyd and his parents in our station wagon and all of us went to church together. He and I were sitting beside each other during the service, and even when we were singing the hymns, about the only thing I could think about was how much I’d liked what we’d done the night before, and trying to think of some way I could get us to do it again.

“I was still thinking about that when Lloyd came to our house after lunch so we could try to catch some bass in our farm pond. When I saw he was carrying an old blanket I asked him why he had it, all he said was, ‘You’ll find out. Let’s go play in the fort.’

“So, we started walking across the pasture behind our house, toward a blackberry patch that had been there for as long as I remembered. There had always been cows in that pasture, and when they discovered there was a clearing in the middle of the brambles that had better grass than the pasture did, they kept forcing their way through the bushes until they made a path to the center.

“Boys being boys, when we used that cow path to get to the center of the patch, the first thing we thought of was that it was perfect for a fort. And that’s how we always thought of it from that day on. When we played our games, the fort was where we always went to fight off the Indians, or if we were Indians that day, we’d get in the fort and fight off the cowboys.

“On that Sunday, when we were in the middle of the brambles and couldn’t be seen by anybody unless they were in an airplane, Lloyd said, ‘Let’s get undressed,’ and started unbuttoning his shirt. Since the only thing I’d been able to think of since last night was how good it felt when he’d played with my dick, and how good his cum tasted, I guessed he wanted us to do that again. Well, so did I, so it became a race to see who’d get naked first, and because of his head start, he won that one.

“Before my undershorts were all the way off my feet, he said, ‘Get on your knees,’ and I did. He was already hard, and before he could even get his hand on the back of my head, I had his dick in my mouth and was sucking and licking it as fast as I could.

“Since I knew what was going to happen, it didn’t surprise me when he fed me his cum, like he had the night before. Instead of stopping what I was doing, I just kept sucking and swallowing until he started getting soft.

“When he pulled his dick out of my mouth, he spread the blanket on the ground and pointed at it. That’s all it took to get me to lie down on it, on my back, hoping all the time that he’d give me a hand job like he’d already done once. And that’s exactly what he did after pulling my feet back over my head and reaching between my legs and stroking me.

“We came back to the blackberry patch a few hours later and did it all over again before he had to go home, and when he came again the next day he didn’t need to tell me where we were going. As soon as we were inside the brambles we both got naked and I dropped to my knees and sucked him until he gave me what I wanted, then I got down on the blanket and he masturbated me into my mouth.

“After that, we visited the berry patch at least twice every day, and as far as we knew, nobody ever guessed what we were doing in there.

“That routine changed about two weeks after the first time Lloyd taught me how to give him blow jobs. I was watching for him that day, as I’d been doing ever since we started visiting the bramble patch so much, and was really disappointed when I saw that one of his friends was walking alongside him. I was sure that meant he wouldn’t be giving me my daily ration of what I’d grown to love by then, but since there wasn’t anything I could do about it, I just said, ‘Hi, Danny,’ when I went out to meet them in front of the house.”

I had to stop talking and take a drink of water at that point, because my throat was feeling pretty tight and dry because of my confession. Jenny never said a word as she watched me, but as soon as I set the glass down, she moved one forefinger in a small circle to tell me to get on with my story, so I did.

“When Lloyd and his friend were standing in front of me, he showed me that the day’s activities were going to be different when he said, ‘Let’s go see if the pond is warm enough to swim in.’

“One of our regular summer activities was taking daily swims in the pond if the weather cooperated, but we never knew when the water would be warm enough that early in the year, so the first few times we took a dip were usually pretty rushed. Luckily for us, there weren’t any cows there to chase us off, and after testing the water with our hands, we all decided we’d try it. The pond was surrounded by willow and cottonwood trees, which made it private enough for us to skinny dip, so all we needed to do was get undressed and take a running dive, which we did.

“I’m sure you can guess that I was looking at Danny’s equipment out of the corner of my eye as soon as he got undressed, and I was surprised to see that even though he was only one grade ahead of Lloyd, his dick looked lots bigger than my cousin’s, and absolutely huge when compared to mine. I guess Lloyd was watching me and when the tip of my tongue started licking my lips he laughed and said, ‘See something you want, Richie?’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.