My Mistake - Cover

My Mistake

Copyright© 2023 by SharonSmif

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is based on my husband's experiences when he was a boy, as well as the lifestyle he and I have lived since our marriage in 2000. It is mostly true, although some parts are due to my "artistic license."

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Revenge  

“There’s one called ‘German Angst’ that’s more ... uh, detailed,” I struggled to say.

She asked, “What do German tanks have to do with what we just saw?”

“The title’s ‘German Angst,’ A-N-G-S-T. Angst is like a mental state where the person feels disconnected, or maybe is anxious about stuff, or is feeling depressed.”

She took a couple seconds to think about that, then asked, “So ... does it show a guy’s cock being cut off? I’d really like to see something like that, if it does. Can we watch it? Please?”

And like an idiot my only response was to pick up the remote once again, then open a title search window. I keyed in the title of the movie and a second later a small page opened displaying the title and a short synopsis of the movie. All I had to do was move the cursor to the display and click it, then press the “OK” button. Once that had been done the movie loaded, and a second press of the button started it playing.

As the credits were running, Jenny asked, “Does the cutting part come real quick, or do we have to watch the whole thing before we can see it?”

“It’s pretty early, I think. Probably five to ten minutes after the credits. Still want to see it?”

She chuckled at the stupidity of my question, then whispered, “You bet your balls, Honey. You can’t do anything to keep me from seeing it, so just shut up and keep playing with my nipples.”

So, that’s exactly what I did as we watched the camera focus on the face of a young woman who was obviously sleeping. After a few seconds her eyes began to slowly open, they she rolled to her back and stretched her arms as she came awake. The movie then followed her as she dressed and had breakfast, then fed the two hamsters that were her only companions.

There was very little action after that, because about all she did was sit at a table and stare at the walls or out a window. It was only when she took a deep breath, then with a determined expression on her face stood up and walked to the kitchen cabinet that things got interesting.

The girl pulled open a cabinet drawer that was filled with all sorts of utensils and kitchen tools, then rummaged through them until at last she found what she was looking for. Both Jenny and I were holding our breath as the girl pulled a pair of garden shears out of the mess, almost a perfect match to the ones I use to trim the rosebush canes every autumn.

She held the shears at arm’s length in front of her, the stared at them as she slowly squeezed and released the handles, which opened and closed the jaws. At last, just as I was about to yell, “Get on with it!” she turned and walked out of the kitchen, holding the tool tightly in her hand.

The camera followed her down a hallway, then stayed behind her as she opened a door and walked through it. It then panned to the bed, and we saw a man wearing only a T-shirt and undershorts lying on top of it. He was blindfolded with a strip of cloth that encircled his head, and gagged with a second strip that ran around his head and between his lips. His ankles had been tied together with a rope, and his arms had been pulled down to his sides, then held there with ropes that encircled his wrists and upper thighs.

As the girl entered the room, the man started moaning, which was the only sound to be heard. The young woman made no sounds at all during the entire time she was in the bedroom with the bound man.

She seated herself on the edge of the bed beside his crotch, then dropped the shears on the man’s chest. I saw his head tilt back as far as possible, and realized there was a gap between his cheeks and the blindfold that would allow him to see down his body. His even-louder moaning told me he’d recognized what the woman had been carrying, and I assumed he was trying to beg her to not do that to him.

She never in any way acknowledged his moans, but merely pulled his shorts as far down as the ropes would allow. She adjusted his cock and balls to give her better access, then gripped them tightly and pulled them as far above his body as they would go. As she held them there, she picked up the shears and that was when I heard Jenny moaning even louder than the man.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.