JUST LIKE OLD TIMES - Cover

JUST LIKE OLD TIMES

Copyright© 2023 by stick_girl

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - At our New Years Eve party this year, Witchy, Little Momma and I have a Threesome. Dawg and Bull watch. Witchy wants Bull. Is she able to do it? Do Little Momma and I alike even try?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Enema   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Needles   Size   Small Breasts  

There were indeed a couple or five things that damn evil, sadist, satanic woman did that was outright far worse than anything she’d ever done to any of us!

First was the fact she had two syringes filled with those damn potions she’s always injected our asses and right up into the perennial area between our pussies and anal opening.

The very fact she actually had four syringes filled with those damn things was in itself bad enough, but two of them damn things were something far worse and different than ever before.

The damn injection needles on two of those had about 3-4 inch long needles on them!

Now where in the hell she found such horrendously long ass syringe needles like that I have no damn clue, but that bitch had them and Little Momma and I were about to get them injected into either our asses or our perennial areas.

As she turned and now came towards us both Little Momma and I alike gasp out in the horridness of what we saw she had attached between her legs.

And marching right over with four syringes in hand made it all even worse.

She had one of her damn traveling bags in one hand four syringes in the other as she walked over to us both and said so evilly and sadistictall; “Excuse us boys we three need to go to the bathroom for a bit!”

Little Momma and I looked at each other in such a way as to wonder just what the hell this evil satanic bitch had in mind with that.

But obediently we got up off the bed and went into the bathroom.

Closing and locking the damn door behind us both Witchy took that damn travel bag over to the bathroom sink drug out two huge douche bags, putting one at a time in the sink and filling each with almost totally hot water, put one of her damn potions in each one and taking one out of the sink came over to the two of us standing there wondering just what the fuck this woman was up to!

She walked over to Little Momma first and told her bend over and touch your knees and even better if you can reach down and touch your toes, well Little Momma with the bad knee she now has couldn’t touch her toes but she bent over touching her knees with the palms of her hands as Witchy stepped right behind her.

Raising that big douche bag up in the air with one arm and taking that douche nozzle in the other and shoved it right up into her anal opening and opened that valve which made Little Momma shudder all over and cry out it was burning her up inside, then as her belly began to distend outwards more and more and more, she was in outright pain from it.

Closing the valve and dropping down the bag she pulled it out of Little Momma’s anal opening, as she grabbed both her ass cheeks in her hands and beelined over to that toilet sitting down and expelling all the contents her bowels were so blatantly filled to beyond capacity and all of it came shooting out into the toilet.

As she was sitting on the toilet that evil bitch raised the other one up standing behind me as I had myself managed to reach down and touch my toes, and shoved that damn nozzle up my ass and made me scream out as the hot water and that damn added potion felt like fire going through my bowels, filling my belly out until I couldn’t stand any more and the heat of it all making me sweat like hell.

Little Momma had just gotten off the toilet as I ran as she did both hands holding my ass and sat down and expelled everything that evil bitch had forced up my ass into my bowels.

Witchy wiped both our asses with wipes and she left everything right in that sink as we all returned to the party room.

My bowels were on horrid fire inside me and I know Little Momma’s were as well, a strange feeling began spreading through my body as we stood there at the bed and then she had us both lean our upper bodies over onto it and reach back and spread our ass cheeks out as far as we could with our legs spread out as far also.

As we laid our upper bodies over onto the bed spreading our legs open as wide as could be done, grabbing our ass cheeks in each hand and spreading them wide open, neither Bull nor Dawg knew a thing about what this evil sadistic bitch had done to us in that bathroom.

She stood behind the both of us now standing right between us and with each hand and syringe in each one reached them out and plunged that damn thing in both our ass cheeks at once, giving each one a dose of that damn heat potion.

Little Momma and I alike flung our heads up off the bed screaming and crying out as it felt like red hot shooting electrical shock was going through our ass cheeks and into that side of our bodies.

Then out the needles came going right over and plunged into our other ass cheeks and that same horrid fire hot shooting electrical shock went through that side now filling the whole of our lower body and bellies with it.

Finishing that she pulled the needles free and moved over and squatted down right in back of me saying; “I have to do this to you first Jackie since your far tighter than Little Momma!”

As she said that I felt her pinch up the very right side of my lower perennial area and slowly push that needle in, at first it was a dull feeling pin prick, then deeper and deeper it went until I was screaming out in the pain of it as suddenly I felt a pricking feeling right into my damn vagina wall making me horridly scream out from the damn pain of it.

Then all hell fire broke loose inside my pussy, it was like someone had poured it full of gasoline and set it on fire!

Right after that I felt that stinging prick just on the other side and once again that needle went up into my vagina walls and that one made everything even further horridly burning fire terrible.

Finished with me she went right over to where Little Momma awaited her own horrid destiny by all this as she to screamed out and bucked about wildly as Witchy gave her the exact same injections as she had me.

Both of us fell over onto that bed squirming and screaming in the terrible burning hot fire inside our pussies and spreading throughout our entire bodies.

Now things became clearly evident just whom was going to get fucked by whom!

Witchy reached into the bag she had brought into the damn room pulled out this horrid looking dildo with knobs sticking up all around it from cock head itself thickly crowned one, and all those damn wicked as fuck looking knobs standing out all around it from just behind the cock head all the way to the base of the damn thing.

She shoved it through the leather strap on and fully secured it and then put it on and secured it around her waist and around her legs and there that damn evil horrid thing was sticking out from her mound.

As came towards me and telling me get on the damn bed and open my legs wide open and put my knees up in the air and feet on the bed I knew who was going to fuck me!

Then came the full knowledge of who going to fuck Little Momma because Witchy looked right over at Bull and told him get naked and ready to fuck her.

Little Momma now fully having heard this and knowing Bull was going to try and fuck her she began pleading and begging for him not to do it!

And damn good reason why, for damn sure was the fact that when he fucked her those two times in a revenge fuck Dawg and Witchy had set up for her and initiated because she had been fucking around behind Dawgs back and that was a teach her a lesson for doing that shit.

Of course that story has been told and posted on here by Dawg himself, well actually now posted by wildman who took Dawgs stories over and posted on his behalf when he had that stroke.

I believe for you readers out there it is called something like Breeding Little Momma. Read it and you’ll see exactly why she was going the fuck off about him going to fuck her now!

That man outright wrecked her pussy when he fucked her those two times, hell the first damn time he barely could get his damn cock head in her pussy, and that tore her wide the open from that time.

The second time he did manage to fuck her but that giant fucking monstrous black cock of his wrecked the fuck out of her pussy!

I’ll say this she never ever again wanted anything or any part of him ever fucking her again, and outright totally viable and understandable reason why now she was going the fuck off about him going to fuck her again.

Now Bull himself totally refused to fucking even try himself, and said so much as so to Witchy and both of them together told her fuck you Witchy that shit ain’t happening again between she and I!

That said Bull said he would just leave the fuck out of here and go home.

So Witchy pissed about it, and really had nothing else to say or do other than that was not going to fucking happen period!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.