My Sister Shelly - Cover

My Sister Shelly

by MasonJar

Copyright© 2023 by MasonJar

Romantic Sex Story: My sister had her very own Centurion

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

I’d always been close to my little sister. Well, not close to begin with but lately we had seen in each other things that we liked. Like at the moment, I was standing in the dark watching as my sister suck off her boyfriend on the lounge of our family room. It was late and I had gotten up to get some thing to eat and drink after studying for the last two hours and heard the noise of someone moaning. I followed the sound and from the soft light of the TV I saw Shelly on her knees between the parted legs of her boyfriend Cam and she was giving him head. She saw me almost immediately and kept eye contact as she slowed and pulled back till, she was licking his sticky knob and kissing the tip. I moved back into the shadow of the hall and watched.

It was such a turn on seeing her small breasts move around I had to stroke myself or bust a nut in my Boxers. I know she was turned on knowing I was watching them because she put on a show saying things like ‘I love your big dick’ and ‘I’ve never seen one so big.’ Just looking at him I know that I’m a half size bigger again than him and Shelly knows it. Let me explain.

When we were younger Shelly was so sweet and cute that she seemed to always get her way and after hearing about Cleopatra and her Centurion’s she Liked to play this game. She would be the Queen of the Nile and I would be her protector. She would take me with her everywhere and get me to stand beside her looking tough. This worked well enough in Primary school but not so good in high school. She said that I was scaring away all the boys and I had to back off. Well, I was her big brother and protector, so I didn’t go too far away.

I think it was that same year that she first saw me in the shower and just stood in the bathroom looking at me. She does that often enough now that I’ve come to expect it. It was a shock to turn around and find her standing there that first time and to see her in her night T and small pink panties. I started to get a Boner when I saw her. That was years ago now and here she was again.

“I like to see you like this.” And she looked me up and down, “Remember when you were my protector, and I was your Queen and I had you stand around me all the time naked in my room. I think we were both to young put any sexual context on what we were doing but I always remember those years as my favourite times.”

As she spoke and I remembered, I slowly stepped out of the shower and started to dry myself.

“I like how you’ve grown up to be so big and strong and muscley.” And she ran her hand along my still damp chest and down my Abbs to encircle my very stiff cock. I remember that even back then I sometimes got hard when she fondled me and when she would strip off and get me to massage her as she lay on her bed. She was very controlling in a beguiling way.

Standing there towering over her 5’ 2” body I felt again those feelings of being her Centurion. I dropped the towel and wrapped my arms around her small frame and hugged her to my naked body. “I loved those times too.” I said.

“We had better get downstairs to dinner or Mum will come up looking for us.” I said and we pulled apart. Looking down at her sweet elfin face and those big brown eyes I felt a deep love for my sister.

Sandy made a motion for me to stay there and looked out the bathroom door and said in a whisper that the coast was clear but as soon as I stepped out into the hallway I literally bumped into mum. “Oh, my.” Mum said as we bumped, and she automatically grabbed onto me to stop herself from falling. She had both hands around my naked waist and we froze there, with my cock pressed to the front of her PJ’s. Then heard “What are you doing to our mother you beast.” and Shelly broke up into gales of laughter.

I stepped back away from mum and both of them looked down at my half hard cock as it swung about. “Are you two still playing those silly games you used to play when you were younger?” Casual nudity in the family has long been seen as a natural thing after it became known to mum that Shelly saw me as her protector and occasional Centurion. She had caught us before. I was standing beside her naked while she sat at her small desk in her room doing her homework while she idly played with my hard-on. She explained about my Centurion role and how they were mostly naked. Mum sighed and walked away shaking her head. We both had a laugh about being caught but didn’t worry about it at the time and mum didn’t seem upset.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.