Extreme School Discipline - Cover

Extreme School Discipline

Copyright© 2023 by David Oberman

Chapter 9: If One Is Good, Two Is Better

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9: If One Is Good, Two Is Better - James Davenport is a Vice-Principal in charge of discipline. This is a duty that presented him with many opportunities to find new talent for his side business. This is how poor Eve Swanson got swallowed up in a world she knew nothing about. This beautiful young student would soon find herself being slowly seduced into a vile sexual world from which there would be no escape for her.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

With the O-ring preventing her from actually sucking on the big Shepherd’s cock, all Eve could do was use her tongue along its veiny surface to get the big dog to release his sperm as quickly as possible.

Looking on from the side, the two much older men were enjoying the spectacle of this beautiful young blonde-haired virgin teenager submitting herself to the dog.

“I think it’s time we bring in act two, don’t you,” Karl nudged his partner before stepping away.

He returned a moment later with another dog on a leash. This was a Doberman which they had named Damien, and he too had been trained in this kind of debauchery. As soon as he unclipped the second dog’s leash, the black dog rushed to young Eve’s upturned ass which had been previously spritzed with bitch-pheromones.

The young teen’s eyes suddenly grew wide as she felt a tongue ravishing her pussy even as a dog’s cock was stuffed in her mouth. She still had no idea that a second dog had been brought in and assumed that it had to be either Mr. Davenport or Mr. Richter licking her at the moment.

But whoever it was licking her certainly knew how as she could feel an orgasm quickly building within her. She could definitely feel that tongue digging quite deep inside of her vagina, and from the size of Mr. Davenport’s penis she had seen earlier, she assumed that his tongue must be just as big. And for that reason only she was sure that he had to be the one licking her right now.

But then, from the corner of her eye, she could see both men standing next to her, both of them naked and stroking their pricks as they looked on.

‘If ... if neither of them is licking me, then who is?’ Eve had to wonder.

Suddenly she felt a heavy furry body landing on her back and she knew that it had to be another dog. Within a matter of seconds she could feel something hard and wet poking at her rear and that’s when the reality of what was happening hit her.

She was about to get fucked by a dog. But even worse than that, she was about to lose her virginity to a dog.

And then it happened, a shearing pain rushed through her taut young body as the Doberman’s pointed prick ripped thought her precious hymen, forever taking away her virginity.

And this scene was captured in its full glory on video as the thick dog-cock penetrated her tight cunt-hole to quickly disappear into Eve’s vulnerable pussy. Within just a few strokes, one could clearly see a pinkish film coating the Doberman’s thrusting prick, a sure indication that the young virgin’s hymen had indeed been broken.

“ARGLGLGL!” The two men heard her gurgling around the Shepherd’s cock the instant the second dog accomplished the deflowering of the young blonde teenager, the metal O-ring holding her mouth open preventing her from biting down on Champ’s thrusting dog-prick.

Both Damien and Champ, having worked together like this many times with other women previously, showed no aggressive towards each other as they continued humping away at Eve’s restrained body at both ends. There was no growling or snapping at each other as they share their latest bitch.

Seeing that both dogs were now securely embedded in her naked body, the two 40ish men dropped down onto their backs on the floor and slid their heads under the strapped down 16-year-old until each were just inches beneath her dangling tits.

Then, acting as one, each man began sucking on one of her tits, licking, nibbling, biting, and even suckling on her hardened nipples as the two dogs continued ravaging her powerless body with their penises.

Young Eve Swanson, a virgin just seconds ago, now found herself being assaulted mercilessly by these four males, two older men, and two ravenous dogs. At this point the 16-year-old couldn’t come to terms with any of this. She couldn’t decide what she should be outraged more about, the dog-cock in her mouth, the one that had taken her virginity from her, or the two men sucking on her tits, both of whom were as old as her own father.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.