Extreme School Discipline - Cover

Extreme School Discipline

Copyright© 2023 by David Oberman

Chapter 5: “Am I Really Going to Be a Model?”

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: “Am I Really Going to Be a Model?” - James Davenport is a Vice-Principal in charge of discipline. This is a duty that presented him with many opportunities to find new talent for his side business. This is how poor Eve Swanson got swallowed up in a world she knew nothing about. This beautiful young student would soon find herself being slowly seduced into a vile sexual world from which there would be no escape for her.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The next day Eve showed up right on time but found it surprisingly hot in the studio as she walked in.

“What’s wrong, Mr. Richter?” She asked the old photographer. “Why is it so warm in here today?”

“Oh, the damn air conditioner broke down,” Karl said, lying as always. “But they said that it should be fixed by tomorrow. But never mind that, today you get to MODEL some nightwear for this clothing catalogue.”

“Oh, sorry to hear that,” she said, sounding apologetic for his troubles. “Wait! Did you say that I was going to be a model? Really? A real model!”

“Oh, absolutely, my dear,” Karl smiled at her excitement at being called a model and decided to play with that idea to keep her in line from now on. “I’ve already gotten great reviews from the photos you already posed for. And if that isn’t being a model, I don’t know what is!”

He could see the excitement in the young blonde’s eyes at the notion of becoming a real honest to goodness model. After all, what girl wouldn’t like that.

“Never mind that for now,” Karl hen said. “Why don’t you go change in one of the nighties I left for you.”

Very excited at the knowledge that people thought of her as a model, though no one as yet had seen any of her photographs other than Karl and James Davenport, the 16-year-old skipped happily back into the changing room were she found a number of sheer nighties on hangers for her to put on.

Grabbing the first on on top, it was black with a matching pair of panties. But when Eve held those panties up to the light she discovered that she could see right through them.

‘What the hell?!?’ She thought in shock. ‘I am most definitely not putting that on. Why, they could see ... all of me through this thing.’

She immediately stomped out of the changing room holding the sheer black nightie up to the old photographer.

“Why in the world would you allow them to take pictures of me in something like this, Mr. Richter?” She demanded to know. “Why this ... this is like pornographic!”

“It is no such thing!” Karl replied, sounding quite defensive. “Believe me, I know what pornography is, my dear. I would never ask such a thing of you. This is just you advertising their merchandise, that’s all. Here, let me show you.”

He grabbed a catalogue he had brought along for just this purpose. Flipping through the pages he stopped when he found the same negligée nightie that Eve was brandishing in her hand.

“See,” he said, calming his voice. “She’s modeling the exact same thing. Now I ask you, is there anything at all pornographic about what this girl is doing?”

The young blonde looked at the picture and all she saw was this very beautiful woman smiling at the camera. She then felt very embarrassed by the way she had just treated the kind old man who had treated so well from the very first day.

“I’ ... I’m sorry, Mr. Richter,” she apologized, her voice much calmer now. “I ... I just though...”

“Have I EVER done anything to you that would even suggest that I would do such a thing, honey?” He asked her, making her feel even more guilty for even thinking that he would be capable of such a nasty thing.

“N ... no, but it’s so ... transparent,” she whimpered. “What if my Mom got this catalogue and saw me in something like that?”

“Oh, is that all,” Karl said, smiling back at her. “This contract isn’t for a local store, honey. They’re in a whole other State, so the odds of anyone from around here ever seeing your pictures is like slim to none.”

Hearing this did indeed put her mind at ease.

“Oh, okay then,” she said as she turned back and headed to the changing room. “I’ll be back in a minute, Karl.”

The 48-year-old photographer grinned at his successful subterfuge. He then brought out the cooler containing the frozen Prick-sicles and set it near the bed he had set up for this latest photo session with the 16-year-old.

A moment later Eve stepped out in the sheer black negligée nightie, and its sheerness left no doubt of how beautiful her body was. He could clearly see the curves of her firm teenage tits and her slender waist which curved out to her slender hips. And the sheer panties that went with it did nothing to hide the bald cunt-mound that lay beneath it either.

“You look fab-u-lous, dahling,” he said, mimicking an old style movie director.

This made the young blonde giggle as she joined him next to the large round bed.

“Now you just lie across the bed here with your arms stretched out as if you were just waking up,” he instructed her. “And then I want you to sit up and stretched those arms real wide, okay.”

To the naïve young teen this all seemed innocent enough, so she didn’t offer any objection as she climbed up onto the large bed. She then laid back as Karl asked and played it out just as he told her to.

To her, it all seemed quite innocuous, but to anyone watching this on video, which they will, it just highlighted her perky teenage tits that much more, especially when she really stretched her body out.

Karl then had her kneeling on all fours, facing away from him for some rear shots. Again, Eve saw no harm in this as she was wearing panties of a sort.

Only those panties might as well have been non-existent thanks to Karl’s sharp camera-eye. He focused his camera on her tight young ass and her bald cunt-mound exclusively. He even dared readjust her panties so that her pussy was in full view, telling her that he needed to cover her up, when in fact he was doing the exact opposite.

“Okay, I think I got enough of that one, Eve honey” he finally told her. “Why don’t you go put on the light blue one next.”

Nodding, she quickly jumped out of the bed and went to change into her next nightie. If she thought the black one was revealing, she would be stunned to know that the light blue one showed even more. But her total trust in Mr. Richter quelled any concerns she might have ad and she didn’t even bother looking at herself in the mirror before rejoining him at the bed.

“It is a little hot in here, isn’t it?” Karl said, tugging on his collar. “Here, why don’t we take a break. I brought some Popsicles along which might help keep us cool. What flavor would you like? I got grape, plain, blueberry and cherry.”

“I’ll have a cherry one please,” she happily said.

Reaching into his cooler, he grabbed one of the red cherry flavored Prick-sicles and handed it to her. When he was preparing this frozen treats, he was hoping that the 16-year-old would pick the red ones, which was why he had cast them in the canine-penis molds. Knowing just what a dog’s prick looked like, the red color made for a perfect match.

Eve grabbed hold of the stick and looked at the strangely shape of the Popsicle. And yet it looked vaguely familiar to her for some reason, she just couldn’t place it.

“These Popsicles look kind weird, don’t you think?” Eve asked.

Karl looked at his ‘safe’ Popsicle, acting curious himself.

“Now that you mention it,” he said, agreeing with her. “They do look kind of funny, don’t they. But what does that matter, their cold and refreshing, and they taste good too.”

And in saying that, he sucked his Popsicle into his mouth as deep as he could get it to show her that it was just a Popsicle.

The 16-year-old smiled back, putting her mind at ease, as she mimicked him and sucked the dog-shaped Prick-sicle deep into her mouth and started sucking on it, savoring the cherry flavor.

She had no reason to suspect anything as she greedily kept sucking on her Prick-sicle, allowing the aphrodisiac and Rohypnol in it to slowly seep into her system as it took effect.

Karl patiently kept a watchful eye on his young ‘model’ until he started noticing her eyes fluttering. Dumping his Popsicle in the trash, he quickly moved up to the young blonde and carefully laid her down on the bed while taking her Prick-sicle from her.

He then started readjusting her sheer nightie again, pulling it up to her chin, he then placed one of her hands over her tit, but not before sampling those gorgeous nipples with his mouth first. He then moved her other hand and slipped it into the sheer blue panties she had on. And just to entice some reaction from the now drugged and half-conscious teenager, he moved her hands over her sensitive skin until she started doing it on her own, thanks to the aphrodisiac he had slipped into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.