Extreme School Discipline - Cover

Extreme School Discipline

Copyright© 2023 by David Oberman

Chapter 2: Eve’s First Day

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: Eve’s First Day - James Davenport is a Vice-Principal in charge of discipline. This is a duty that presented him with many opportunities to find new talent for his side business. This is how poor Eve Swanson got swallowed up in a world she knew nothing about. This beautiful young student would soon find herself being slowly seduced into a vile sexual world from which there would be no escape for her.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

And so, the very next morning, 16-year-old Eve Swanson made her way in her cheerleading uniform to the Richter Studio to begin her thirty-day penance as per Mr. Davenport’s unconventional clement offer. It took her almost an hour the previous night searching the various bus routes that would bring her to this location, and now she was here and ready to do whatever it would take to keep her parents in the dark as to her suspension from school, and especially the reason why.

Unfortunately for her, she still had no idea what she was about to walk into ... as yet.

But the instant she walked in her body reacted to a sudden temperature change.

‘Who is this guy? An Eskimo?’ She thought as she felt cold goosebumps prickling her bare legs.

The air conditioner had been preset to a frigid 25ºF, but not without reason. Karl Richter had intentionally set it this low so as to encourage the girl coming into his establishment would have a physical reaction to the cold air, more specifically, he wanted her nipples to harden whenever she was here for more eroticism in his photos. And it was working.

Eve quickly hugged her chest with her arms, unintentionally squeezing her tits together, in an effort to warm herself in the cooled studio. But even she could feel her nipples reacting to the cold air as they began stiffening under her cheerleading uniform.

“Ah, you must be Ms. Swanson,” a man even older than Mr. Davenport appeared from a back room. “My friend James told me to expect you. He tells me that you will be working here with me for the next month or so, is this correct?”

Karl Richter is indeed a few years older than Eve’s Vice-Principal from her school. Truth is, Karl was a 48-year-old white man, and showing some grey on the side.

“Err, yes, sir,” she said somewhat bashfully. “But he neglected to warn me about how cold you keep this place.”

“Ah, yes, it is because of the lamps you see,” Karl said, lying about the reason for the air conditioner being on full blast. “They put out lots of heat you see, and if I didn’t cool the place down we would be sweating like pigs within an hour.”

To the naïve 16-year-old this seemed as logical an explanation as anything else.

“Now if you’ll follow me, we’ll get started, yes,” Karl waved her over as he returned to the back room.

Eve followed him and walked into a photographic studio, complete with lights, racks of clothes and various backdrops. But the backdrop was more like a giant TV screen so that with a click of a button the photographer could change the scene completely.

“I see that you are a cheerleader,” Karl commented on her attire. “James neglected to mention this to me when he informed me of your coming.”

“err, yes, that’s right,” she said with some pride. “I just didn’t expect to be freezing though.”

“Well, since we should get some test photos of you, we should take them of you doing some cheers,” Karl suggested. “Just too see how you show on film or course.”

“Uh, oh, okay,” Eve said, feeling more at ease by his suggestion.

The 16-year-old walked up to stand in front of a football field backdrop and started with a few of her cheers as Karl started snapping pictures of her.

“No, wait-wait!” Karl called out, waving his arms over his head to make her stop. “Something’s just not clicking for me, sweetheart.”

“Why, what’s the matter?” Eve asked, sounding confused.

“Oh, I know,” Karl said, snapping his fingers. “It’s your cheerleading shorts. They’re really not that flattering. Why don’t you take them off and we’ll try this again, yes.”

This strange request caused Eve to look at him strangely.

“Oh, come now, you have heard the expression ‘sex sells’, have you not?” Karl smiled at her.

“Err, yes,” Eve replied, her cheeks flushing in embarrassment. “But what does that have to do with my cheers?”

“Photos have to show you off in the best light, you see,” he explained to the reluctant teenager. “It’s not like I’m asking you to pose naked or anything pornographic now, is it. We just need to show them how sexy and beautiful you are, and like I said, those shorts just won’t do that.”

“Okay ... I guess,” she reluctantly accepted the older man’s explanation.

So, just like back in the Vice-Principal’s office the day before, young Eve Swanson pulled down her cheerleading shorts, but made sure to keep her panties on this time.

“I see that you’re still feeling the chill,” Karl then added once the blonde teen discarded her cheerleading shorts. “Why don’t you do a few stretches to warm yourself up. Go on, turn around and reach down and grab your ankles and hold that position for as long as you can.”

Seeing the logic in stretching in such a cold environment, Eve followed his suggestion and doubled over to grab her ankles, forgetting that she no longer had her shorts to protect her dignity.

In this position Karl got a perfect shot of the girl’s panty-covered cunt-mound, and just as his friend James had mentioned, the 16-year-old was once again wearing a g-string, making her backside that much sexier to look at, and take photos of. He focused his camera lenses at the young teen’s rear and started clicking away in rapid succession.

And Eve seemed totally unaware that such explicit and suggestive pictures of her were being taken. The 16-year-old beauty had naïvely believed that he would act in a gentlemanly and professional manner and turn away as she bent over to stretch her calves.

‘I can get a good pay off just from these shots of her ass,’ Karl thought. ‘I cannot wait till we get her into the real hard stuff. But we still have to proceed cautiously with her like James said. Like a fish on a hook we gotta reel her in nice and slow until she is properly ... HOOKED!.’

Eve kept this pose for as long as she could before straightening herself up and stretching her arms wide apart to work out any kinks in them.

“Feeling better?” Karl asked the young beauty. “Feel any warmer now, sweetheart?”

“Uh, I guess,” the 16-year-old lied, not wanting to hurt the man’s feeling for his failed advice.

But the truth was that she was still as cold as before.

“So, shall we try this one more time then?” Karl asked her. “Start with some jumping and leaping cheers, and maybe a few cartwheels just to show us how flexible you are, okay.”

“Uh, oh, okay,” Eve nodded.

Having forgotten that she no longer had her shorts on to hide her bottom, the 16-year-old cheerleader happily went through a whole routine of her squad, which Karl gleefully captured with his camera.

The man especially enjoyed the spectacle of her flashing her g-string panties through the whole routine, her nice round asscheeks in full display and her cunt-mound making an enticing invitation to any male who might see these in the future.

After about ten, fifteen minutes of her gyrating and leaping in front of him Karl finally had her stop to take a breather.

He could see her budding teenaged chest huffing and puffing for breath, her nipples still nice and stiff from the excessive coldness of his air conditioner.

“That was very nice, honey,” Karl complimented her on her gymnastic ability. “Would you mind if I call you by your first name, Ms. Swanson is so ... formal.”

“Sure, I’m Eve, Mr. Richter,” she smiled at him, still trying to catch her breath from all the jumping and cartwheeling she had just done.

“Pha! You can just call me Karl,” he told her. “We are friends after all.”

This brought a smile to Eve’s bright young face, putting her mind even more at ease without realizing what Mr. Davenport and this Karl fellow had in mind for her.

“Anyway, this should be good enough for me to create a portfolio for you,” he told her. “But right now I do have a catalog requiring a young model to showcase some new clothes for them.”

“Me? A model?” Hearing him refer to her as a model actually excited the 16-year-old, as would any girl her age. “Really?”

“Sure, why do you think Mr. Davenport referred you to me in the first place, sweetheart,” Karl played her along. “Now you go in the change room over there and put on that short skirt and the white top. Oh, and while you’re at it, you should remove your bra and panties, they do not like seeing underwear lines on their models.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.