Extreme School Discipline - Cover

Extreme School Discipline

Copyright© 2023 by David Oberman

Chapter 1: Discipline

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1: Discipline - James Davenport is a Vice-Principal in charge of discipline. This is a duty that presented him with many opportunities to find new talent for his side business. This is how poor Eve Swanson got swallowed up in a world she knew nothing about. This beautiful young student would soon find herself being slowly seduced into a vile sexual world from which there would be no escape for her.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

My name is James Davenport, I am a 46-years-old, 6’2” black man. I pride myself in keeping in great physical shape, so I have no problems with the ladies, if you know what I mean.

I also happen to be the Vice-Principal of a very prestigious Private Catholic School in our fair city. Now part of my duties includes handling all disciplinary matters that might come up, which can come in many forms depending on the offense.

However, this also presents me with interesting opportunities from which I can make some extra money in a side business I have going with a partner, but more on that later.

Anyway, today was going to be one of those opportunistic days.


“Mrs. Hansen, has Ms. Swanson arrived yet?” I asked my secretary via the intercom.

“No sir, not as yet,” she replied back.

“Please send the school monitor to fetch her,” I told her.

“Right away, Mr. Davenport,” she replied back.


“Ms. Swanson is here to see you, sir,” Mrs. Hansen announced as she and young Eve Swanson entered my office a few minutes later.

“Thank you, Mrs. Hansen,” I nodded as I pushed some papers aside. “That will be all for now. Please make sure that we are not disturbed.”

“Very well, sir,” my secretary nodded as she closed the door behind her.

Before me stood this 16-year-old blonde-haired beauty that I’ve had my eyes on for quite some time now. I could tell she knew that she was in some kind of trouble by the way she kept her head bowed down in my presence. I could see how well her body was maturing, and with her in her cheerleading uniform and her hair pulled back in a ponytail she was the picture of sexiness.

“Well, Ms. Swanson,” I began. “I suppose that you’re wondering why I had you brought into my office. Please sit.”

The sexy blonde 16-year-old sat rather demurely in the cushioned chair in front of my desk.

“Err, yes sir, Mr. Davenport,” Eve replied somewhat meekly. “Why did you call for me?”

“Well, it has been brought to my attention by Mrs. Fawnsworth that you were seen ... ahem ... pleasuring yourself during her class earlier today,” I informed the young teen. “Is this true, Ms. Swanson.”

“Err ... ah...” the young blonde teen stammered, unable to find words to explain herself.

I immediately took note of the flush on her young face, thus confirming what I had been told by her teacher.

“I see by your countenance that Mrs. Fawnsworth was not mistaken, Ms. Swanson,” I stated to her directly. “As you know this school as strict rules in regards to proper etiquette with a zero tolerance policy.”

“Ye ... yes, sir,” she replied, her face flushing in embarrassment.

“You leave me little choice but to suspend you for a month, Ms. Swanson,” I informed her. “And obviously I will have to inform your parents of this infraction as well as your suspension.”

“Wha ... no, please don’t do that, Mr. Davenport,” Eve Swanson quickly replied, her eyes growing wide in fear of her parents finding out about this.

“I’m sorry if this feels harsh to you, my dear,” I replied, sounding sincere. “But how else could your suspension be explained if I do not explain the reason for it, you do understand.”

“Bu ... but isn’t there something else you could do to avoid telling my parents about this, sir?” Eve pleaded for a way out of this mess.

“We-ll, there might be something,” I said thoughtfully. “Would you please stand, Mr. Swanson.”

Not knowing what I had in mind the nervous 16-year-old stood before the dark-skinned school Vice-Principal as he walked around his desk to stand in front of her.

“Firstly, I will have to verify Mrs. Fawnsworth statement, Ms. Swanson,” I told her, sounding very official. “So if you would, please remove your underwear and hand them to me.”

Young Eve’s eyes grew wide at such an outrageous demand of the school Vice-Principal.

“Come-come now, Ms. Swanson,” I stared her down. “You asked ... no, you pleaded for me to find a solution other than informing your parents of your suspension and reason for it, and for this to happen we will have to proceed. Now please do as you are told and hand me your underwear.”

I held out my hand waiting with great patience for this young girl to remove her panties to give to me.

Feeling trapped and no knowing what else she could do, the 16-year-old lowered her eyes in embarrassment as she reached under her cheerleading skirt and started pulling down her cheerleading shorts, and then her panties.

I wasn’t surprised to see that her panties was of the g-string variety, as most girls her age seem to prefer them these days. I also noticed the wet spot at its crotch area, probably from when she was observed fingering herself in Mrs. Fawnsworth classroom.

She then held it out to me, her face turning a bright red in embarrassment and shame.

I took hold of her soiled panties and brought it up to my nose to take a deep whiff of her scent.

The stunned 16-year-old was taken aback by what the tall black man was doing with her soiled panties as she stared at the Vice-Principal sniffing at the wet spot she had left on them.

“Yes, I see that Mrs. Fawnsworth was correct in her report,” I commented rather casually. “Please come closer, Ms. Swanson.”

Now naked under her cheerleading skirt, Eve nervously took a step closer to the much taller and older man.

Suddenly, and without any warning, the Vice-Principal slipped a hand under the teenager’s skirt and explored her still moist cunt-mound. He was pleased to discover that she was hairless, and that the girl’s pussylips were still in a state of arousal as he felt the petals of her vagina along its slit.

“Yes, you certainly did pleasure yourself thoroughly, didn’t you my dear?” He asked accusingly of the girl.

“Ye ... yes!” She sighed, too afraid to move away from Mr. Davenport’s probing hand.

“And do you this sort of thing often?” I then asked her.

“N ... no, sir,” she whimpered. “Usua ... usually only in my bedroom at ... at home, sir,”

Intrigued by this, the Vice-Principal decided to do a little more exploring by inserting a finger into the 16-year-old’s pussy.

“Pl ... please don’t!” Eve implored weakly as she instinctively squeezed her thighs together to protect her vagina.

“Are you still a virgin, Ms. Swanson?” He then asked her.

Young Eve remained mute on the subject.

To encourage the girl to cooperate in his interrogating, Mr. Davenport pushed his finger in deeper to the first knuckle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.