The Awakening of Wednesday Addams - Cover

The Awakening of Wednesday Addams

by George Foxx

Copyright© 2023 by George Foxx

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Fan fiction based on the Netflix series, Wednesday.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Magic   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Petting   Size   Small Breasts   .

Wednesday

This is a work of fan fiction based on the Netflix series. The scenes and dialog are the

creation of the author and do not reflect the opinions or policies of Netflix, nor do the actions

of the characters in this story reflect on the actors who portrayed those characters in the Netflix production.

Wednesday Addams had never danced with a boy before. In fact, she had never danced where another living creature could see her, though she suspected Thing had peeked. She was making up the steps and movements as she went. The motions were much more strenuous than the gliding, effortless, economical movements she normally favored. Something about the jerky dance choreography she’d invented generated feelings she’d never had before.

First, her budding breasts bounced up and down on her chest for the first time. Her breasts were too small and too firm to actually jiggle, but the friction of her puffy, pink nipples against the black lace of the bra she was wearing under her black lace gown made her nipples swell with blood and become as big as fat, juicy strawberries. Their normal pale, pink color darkened until her throbbing points were as red as the berries they resembled.

Second, the black lace boy shorts she was wearing rubbed against her clitoris so that her button engorged and grew to the size of a fat jellybean. The normally pale pink bean glowed with the heat of her hot blood and the color deepened to a dark rose hue. Wednesday could feel her blood pulsing in her bud with each beat of her heart. Since her dance was more strenuous than her normal activities, her heart was beating fast and the throbbing in her clit made the erectile tissue itch in a way that made her want to maul her pleasure button until she brought herself to her most intense orgasm, to date.

The first overwhelming burst of sexual arousal made the slender girl’s bow shaped mouth form a perfect “O.” Her dancing partner, Tyler, saw her parted lips and imagined his turgid member springing to full erection and slipping between her plump crimson pillows as she sucked the plum shaped head, licked the underside of his shaft, and inhaled his phallus until his whole organ was contained in the hot, wet cavern of her mouth, while his knob was being massaged by her throat as she swallowed again and again. Suddenly, real life imitated his fantasy, and his cock jerked in his pants as his prostate contracted forcefully, drawing sperm from the seminal vesicles and mixing it with seminal fluid, then pumping out four thick globs of semen. The wetness of his hot, creamy spend soaked through his underwear and pants almost instantly. The boy blushed deep red and ran from the dance, totally humiliated.

Wednesday frowned. Her panties were soaked through, her tits ached, her nipples were swollen and throbbing, her clitoris was jumping with her pulse, and her pussy felt tragically empty. She felt like a pounding headache was building. She wanted to scream with frustration because the phallus that could have filled her and soothed her had run away. Then, Xavier took her hand and whispered, “Come with me.”

The boy led the girl to his art studio. Once inside the converted carriage house, he barred the doors from the inside. Xavier lifted a pile of canvasses off the bed he had there for when he painted to exhaustion. Wednesday’s soaking wet panties were pouring “female in heat” pheromones into the air. With every breath, Xavier drew in more of Wednesday’s sex perfume. Her scent went straight to his brain and enveloped his thoughts in a sexual fog. His penis instantly became fully erect. He ripped open the top of Wednesday’s black lace dress and popped open her black lace bra. Wednesday moaned when the cool air made her nipples even harder, the skin of her areola crinkle, and her strawberry nipples throb even more erotically. Xavier cupped her breasts and brought one of the nipples to his lips. He licked the pointy tip, and Wednesday gasped, sucking in a deep breath. The boy took her nipple between his lips and sucked gently while he tongued the swollen nip. The girl felt her hips begin to roll all by themselves.

Wednesday groaned, and Xavier took it as approval of his breast stimulation technique, so he sucked harder, massaged her tiny tits a little more firmly, and switched from her right nipple to her left, sucking and tonguing the swollen erectile tissue.

Wednesday groaned because she was thinking, “I’m a slut just like my mother. I have no self-control and I’ll never accomplish anything because I’ll be encouraging some man to bury his phallus as deeply inside my vagina as possible, grind his pubic bone against my clitoris, and make me orgasm as many times a day as human biology permits.”

The girl put her hands on the boy’s shoulders and said, “Xavier, do you really think I’m beautiful? Do you want to copulate with me more than you want anything else in life? Do you think entering my cunt with your cock will be the high point of your life and be the religious experience your reading tells you to expect?

“I’m a witch, you know. How would you feel if filling my pussy with your prick made you instantly addicted to me? If I enslave you and make your only purpose in life servicing me, giving me all of the orgasms I can stand every day, and impregnating me if I ever become hormonally delusional enough to be fooled into desiring offspring. Do you think being allowed to ejaculate inside my cunt occasionally was sufficient payment for your enslavement?

“Do you really want to fuck the dark, strange, girl, or do you just want to rip out Tyler’s emotional guts?

“Think carefully because I’m under the influence of estrogen and your male pheromones, so it is unlikely I can make a logical decision right now. My body and emotions are telling me to get naked and get your dick as deeply inside my twat as possible, as quickly as possible.”

Xavier groaned. “Wednesday, you are more beautiful than any female I’ve ever seen. I’ll be your slave, if that’s what you require in exchange for your permission to touch you and make love to you.”

Wednesday mirrored his groan and whispered, “This is going to be a terrible mistake.”

The girl took off her black lace dress and hung it over the back of a chair. She stepped out of the black lace panties, dropped them on the seat of the chair, and sat on the bed.

Xavier started taking off his clothes.

Wednesday said, “Wait a minute, Cowboy. Leave your underwear on. You have a skill evaluation to pass before your key gets anywhere close to my lock.”

The boy stripped quickly, but left his boxers on, as she had demanded.

The girl moved her bottom to the edge of the bed. She grinned at the eager boy and said, “I need to find out if you know how to operate the systems you want me to trust you with. Come over here and kneel in front of me, Xavier.”

The young man did as he was told and knelt between Wednesday’s wide-spread knees.

She said, “You definitely know what to do with breasts and nipples. Let’s see if you know anything about the external and internal clitoris as well as the labia and vagina. If you want to fuck me, you need to warm me up, get me boiling hot, and make me cum. If you can do that, I’ll relieve your toxic sperm buildup, so you can last a few minutes, and then we’ll see if you can fuck me well enough to make me cum on your cock.”

Xavier said, “I’ve read about what to do, but I’ve never done it before. Please judge me on my knowledge, not my skill.”

He bent forward and kissed the inside of her right knee. He kissed her right inner thigh softly, moving his kisses higher and higher on her thigh. When his lips reached her labia majora, she gasped and he moved to the tender skin on the inside of her left thigh. He repeated the pattern, slowly kissing up her left thigh until his lips were pressed against her left outer pussy lip. He covered the smooth ivory skin with kisses and moved to the right lip when a soft moan escaped her perpetually pouty lips.

Xavier was surprised Wednesday’s mons was hairless. She didn’t seem like the kind of girl to bow to societal pressure, yet aside from the long black hair on her head, her entire body was baby smooth and totally hairless. He was too young to have any experience with female grooming rituals, but he did know for a fact than Wednesday had not shaved off her pubic hair. The skin was too soft, the pores too fine, and there wasn’t a hint of stubble.

He used both hands to gently spread her labia. He got so excited he thought he might cum in his shorts from the sight of the moist, pink flesh inside her increasingly swollen nether lips. He trailed the tip of his tongue over her inner lips. He smiled to himself because she did not smell or taste fishy at all, as his sources had suggested she might. She tasted clean and fresh. He was aware of her pheromones going to his brain and putting him under her spell. He thought there was just a hint of lavender in her scent. Wednesday hadn’t stopped him or slapped him yet, so he trailed the tip of his tongue under the head of the girl’s clitoris.

Xavier slowly moved the tip of his tongue from the base of her clitoral shaft up to the tip, over the top, and licked the skin of her clitoral hood until the crinkled skin retracted fully and left her erect bud totally exposed. Her clitoris was fully erect, and he was surprised at how much her pleasure bud looked like a cherry flavor Jelly Belly brand jellybean. The boy tried to remember everything he had ever read about how to eat pussy, and he put all his knowledge to work, trying to bring Wednesday Addams to orgasm. It didn’t take long. Just licking the underside of her clitoral shaft, up over the tip, and then back down to the base of the fat, rosy bean brought her off in less than a dozen licks.

Wednesday didn’t stop him, and Xavier felt like a hero for making Miss Cumulonimbus cum, so he kept working on her clitoris with his lips and tongue. He began to try the tricks he’d read about, like circling the base of her clit with his tongue and sucking on the bud the way he’d sucked on her nipples. He was rewarded by bringing Wednesday to increasingly stronger and noisier orgasms until she gasped, “OK, you pass the skills test. Stand up so I can take care of your toxic sperm buildup.”

Xavier stood up and was surprised when Wednesday reached for his hard cock and began stroking the shaft. She guided the tip to her plump lips and before he could believe what was happening, his entire erection was in her mouth and her tongue was licking the bottom side of his shaft. The sperm buildup Wednesday had joked about squirted out and filled the girl’s mouth with hot, creamy, spunk. She was grinning as she swallowed every drop. Xavier was amazed that a girl who acted like men were a disease causing organism had taken his shaft in her mouth, drained his balls, swallowed his scum, and smiled at him afterwards. When she licked her lips and whispered, “Salty, but yummy!” the boy thought he would lose it and beg to be her slave for eternity.

The girl scooted her slim bottom into the middle of the bed and spread her legs wide. She smiled widely enough to show all her teeth for the first time Xavier could remember, and said, “OK Cowboy, show me how you ride me.”

Xavier knelt between her silky thighs and marveled at how just looking at her glistening wet, rose-pink pussy made his boner hard as steel even though Wednesday had just drained his balls. Wednesday guided the head of his cock to line up with her virgin opening. Xavier slowly pushed his knob into the tiny hole. The mouth of the impossibly slender girl’s tunnel was incredibly tight. The boy wondered if his dick was hard enough to overcome the resistance of the ring of muscles surrounding her portal to paradise. His prick felt like it was bending, then her muscles suddenly surrendered, and his dick head popped inside her vestibule. He was pushing hard enough that his knob forced its way past her hymen and in the blink of any eye, he was balls deep in her tight cunt.

Wednesday said, “The pain of becoming a woman is not nearly as bad as I expected. It’s disappointing that having you deflower me didn’t subject me to the suffering philosophers say make the rite of passage significant for a woman. I find that having your organ filling me up inside is mildly pleasant. The tear in my maidenhead has stopped stinging, so you can move now. Try to rub against my clitoris so I can have some more orgasms.”

Xavier began to slowly stroke in and out of her tight cunt. Wednesday let her hips move on their own, and it resulted in the correct pressure of his pubic bone on her clit. Xavier followed the motion of her hips with his own, so that his pubic bone mashed against her clitoris and rubbed it in a circular fashion. Wednesday said, “Your dick feels good inside me. I’m going to cum again. Fuck me a little faster and a little harder, please.”

The girl whimpered as she came. Her sheath began spasming and that milked Xavier’s shaft as he thrust into her hot depths. Xavier felt ashamed as his prostate contracted and pumped every remaining drop of semen into Wednesday’s orgasming pussy.

Wednesday whimpered, “It feels good to have you ejaculate inside me. The heat of your spunk and the force of it spraying against my cervix are very sexy. I think I was wet enough before you creamed my cunt, but your semen should lube me up really well, so go ahead and fuck me as hard as you’ve imagined doing me when you jerk off.”

Xavier couldn’t believe his cock was still hard. He had been afraid the girl would use her razor-sharp words to ridicule him for being a premature ejaculator. He was relieved that she was encouraging him to screw her in ways that gave him pleasure rather than demanding he service her and deliver a large number of orgasms to satisfy her. He realized it gave him a lot of pleasure to make her cum, so he kept making his hips follow hers in their rotation so that her clit was mashed and massaged in ways that kept her cumming multiple times. He let himself go and fucked the skinny girl as hard and fast as he’d dreamed of doing her. Her cunt kept milking his cock every time she came, and she made increasingly satisfying sounds every time she had another orgasm. He was feeling very proud of himself because she seemed to be cumming harder the more he fucked her. The girl had been right. His scum made excellent lubricant, and he was pumping his hips faster and faster. Slipping and sliding in her hot, tight little cunt was starting to get to him, and he knew he was going to shoot off again before long.

Wednesday’s hips were churning in little circles, keeping pace with the boy’s thrusting. She came harder than ever. She was aware of her eyes rolling back. She felt as if her spirit was leaving her body and floating in the air above her panting, orgasming body. She heard herself begging, “Sperm me Xavier. Pump me full of hot cream. Fill my womb with your sperm.”

Those words triggered the boy, and he buried his prick as deeply in her pussy as he could, so that his knob was pressing against her cervix. His urethra was lined up with the opening of her cervix, and two globs of semen shot straight into her uterus.

The high-school boy and girl lay gasping on the bed. The newly minted woman looked pale as death. The boy was grinning like an idiot. They slept the sleep of the exhausted, totally oblivious to everything.

Wednesday woke in the early morning, well before sunrise. She mentally chastised herself for being a slut with no self-control. She took inventory of her body and realized she was going to need sex frequently from now on. Her cunt was sore, but it told her how happy it was to have been so well used, and informed her that her she was responsible for providing a willing cock to drill her deeply and powerfully as often as possible, or face the consequences of a mutiny.

The girl used two of the painter’s towels to absorb as much of the mess inside her soggy pussy as she could. She dressed in her black lace bra, boy shorts, and gown, then slipped through the gray pre-dawn to sneak into her room undetected. She stripped, took her robe and two towels, and went to the shower. She scrubbed herself to erase the scent of copulation from her body. She used the hand-held shower head to spray her pussy. The warm water went between her labia and cleansed her opening almost as well as a douche would have. She turned off the water, dried herself, and wrapped up in her robe.

She padded back to her room and was about to slip into her bed when Enid said, “Did you have enough fun to make the ‘walk of shame’ worth it?”

Wednesday said, “It was surprising in several ways. I liked it much more than I expected to. The pain and suffering some girls drone on about is highly exaggerated. Apparently, I’m quite good at fornication, and the boy was blown away. I seem to be quite the slut and will be doing it again as soon and as often as possible.”

Enid replied, “Oh my! I have such ambivalent feelings right now. I’m thrilled you wanted to share with me. One part of my brain is screaming, ‘TMI.’ The nervous virgin part of me is at war with the part of me that wants to experience everything, which is saying, ‘See, I told you there was nothing to be afraid of.’ The nervous virgin is making up all kinds of worst-case scenarios to make me afraid. I think that’s why so many Lycanthrope girls wolf out for their first mating. Just one more reason I wish things would happen to me when there is a full moon.

“Of course, the girlfriend part of me says, ‘Congratulations!’ I’m glad it was good for you. Be careful. There are a lot worse things than a broken heart that can happen to a girl who embraces her inner slut.”

Wednesday said, “I thought I would abhor sex because it requires another person. I imagined I would be a lesbian because girls are so much more reliable about getting things done. However, I’m faced with the reality that my female parts want attention from a male person and male parts. I suspect I could be bi with the right girl. It turns out that when the other person is helping you orgasm hard and often, it’s easy to forgive them for being there and having needs of their own. I actually got quite a tingle from knowing I massaged his ego and made him feel like a stud. Even better, that made him work harder to get me off the best he could. When he blasted off and filled my womb with sperm, I came so hard it felt like I’d died. It really was quite delightful. Knowing I made him spunk harder than he’d ever done before made me feel all womanly and confident. I suppose that means I’m quite a big slut, not just a little bit slutty.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.