The Real Thing - Cover

The Real Thing

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: There's a rumor the soft drink machine is stocked with the hard stuff. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

This is exactly what slutty girls mean
When they say ‘That guy’s a real machine!’
His Real Thing pops up
And can spill a half cup
Giving her pussy lips a lustrous sheen.

the-real-thing.jpg

“Hard to make up your mind, isn’t it?” Miss Higgenbottom said to the new girl.

“Huh? Oh. I don’t know. It’s just so...”

“Tempting?”

“It’s kind of hard to believe.”

“I believe it’s hard all right,” Higgenbottom confirmed. “Bud, the service guy, was adjusting it all day. Supposedly it’s the real thing. Perfect for a little pick me up before heading home, or so they say.”

“Yeah, but how should I...?”

“Well, I suppose you could taste it. Did you select diet or regular? Actually I’m pretty sure jizz is caffeine free, and with your figure a few calories shouldn’t be an issue. But I think the height is about right for a straight-ahead missionary sort of fuck. I’m told the fizz really enhances the stimulation, like a million teensy lips kissing your clitoris all at once. But for the fullest impact you should back into it. I guess I mean onto it. Keep in mind, though, that it’s no deposit, no return sperm.”

“Sperm? You mean there’s a chance I could get...?”

“Pregnant?”

Higgenbottom smiled and nodded. “Go ahead, dear. I’ll watch.”

The new girl took a deep breath. “Okay then, here goes nothing.”

Poem by Ashley
Illustration by Mat

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.