The Cunt Key - Cover

The Cunt Key

by Slippery Saddle Bum

Copyright© 2023 by Slippery Saddle Bum

Erotica Sex Story: A hotel burglar gets lucky.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Cream Pie   First   Squirting   .

I’d just parked in the hotel’s parking lot and was getting out of my car when I saw a car pull away from spot and noticed a folded piece of paper lying on the ground, next to where the driver would have gotten into the car. I tried to signal to the driver but he was headed in the other direction so he couldn’t see me. I walked over and picked up the folded paper and found a hotel room key card wrapped in the hotel’s check in slip that showed the room number.

Wondering what he might have left behind in the room, I went inside with my cap pulled low to hide my face ... got on the elevator and went up to the room. The card let me into room and I searched it to see what was available... (maybe a drug dealer’s stash of cash.)

After ten minutes, a thorough search and finding nothing but an elcheapo camera, what looked like a secondhand laptop and other personal items, I tossed the key card and room check in slip down on the rug by the bed. I left them there as if he’d dropped them on the way out. Then, after carefully looking around to be sure that I was leaving the room the way I’d found it, I headed for the exit.

I’d just opened the door and was about to step out into the hall when I heard a girl’s voice pleading to be let back into the room. (the door would have closed behind me and locked me out) Not wanting anyone to see me leave the room, I quickly ducked back in and waited. When her pleading and banging on the door continued, I leaned slightly forward to see where the voice was coming from.

I was so stunned by what I saw, I damned near fell out the door. There was a naked teenage girl ... maybe fifteen or so, standing outside of the closed door across the hall, about fifteen feet further down from me. What a fucking ASS on that girl!! Her tits were firm and conical in shape with nipples that looked like the noses of .38 caliber bullets mounted on toasted, partially melted marshmallows. She was crying and pleading, as she kept hitting the door and saying, “Alright, Allan. I’ll let you do it to me. Just, please, let me back in the room. Don’t leave me out here with no...”

That’s when she saw me standing in the doorway looking at her fantastic ass and tits ... not realizing that I could now also see her beautiful face and a full on shot of her nicely trimmed pussy. Thinking quickly, I signaled to her and quietly called, “Come on ... Get out of the hallway before somebody comes out and sees you and calls the cops. You can cover up with my bedspread and use my phone to call for help.

Not thinking to cover her beautiful cunt, she held a hand over each tit and RAN into the room. I smiled as I quietly closed and dead-locked the door. While she was leaned over to pull the bedspread down and off of the bed, I moved directly behind her spectacular ass, pushed my joggers down to my knees and then pushed her off balance, making her upper body fall forward onto the bed, face down. I held her in place, as I quickly positioned my now rigid nine inch boner at the opening of her young cunt and, with a sharp forward thrust, I buried about four inches of my two and a quarter inch thick cock in what proved to be an extremely tight pussy. Just as she let out a loud shriek of pain, I realized that she’d been a virgin and my cock had torn through her hymen. Smiling as I held her in place, squirming on the first four inches of my nine inch cock, I said, “I heard you say you’d let the asshole who threw you out into the hallway do it to you, so you’re going to let me do it to you instead. At least you’re not in the hall, begging that asshole to let you in so he can fuck you as a reward for throwing you out there to begin with. Now stay leaned over while I put the rest of my cock into your tight pussy and give you a slow, gentle and enjoyable fucking. How old are you, honey?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.