The Party - Cover

The Party

by Dionysos

Copyright© 2023 by Dionysos

Erotica Sex Story: Emily is excited to be invited to a party with older kids but she is also concerned when her best friend Susy says it could get a bit wild. It did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Orgy   Public Sex   .

At dinner on Sunday, Susy’s parents announced that they were going to visit their friends, the McPhersons in Edinburgh the next weekend. They would drive up early Saturday morning and would not be home until Sunday night. Susy, just 14 had always been made to go with them. Since her older sister Julia turned 16, she had been allowed to stay behind on her own. Julia was now 18 and took the opportunity to have some wild parties, unknown to her parents.

“Dad, I’m 14 now, can I stay home with Julia, please?” Susy begged.

Her Dad thought this would be a good idea, not only would he not have to put up with his daughter moaning she was bored all weekend but his friend had hinted that his very sexy wife might be amenable to swapping.

“I think that would be OK, if Julia doesn’t mind keeping you out of trouble” he replied.

Julia knew her younger sister was no longer a virgin and she thought her own, older boyfriends would really like a new young plaything.

“I don’t mind, but I wanted my friend Becky to come and stay the night, so it would be better if Susy had a friend too” Julia replied, thinking that two young playthings for her boys would be really fun.

“That would be OK” said her Mum. So the weekend arrangements were agreed.

When they were alone, Susy squealed and gave her older sister hug and kiss. “Thank you! Thank you!” she exclaimed.

“I’m going to have a party on Saturday night. It could get a bit wild, so I hope you’ll be a big girl and join in the fun” Julia said.

“It sounds really exciting and I’m up for anything!” Susy replied.

“Just make sure you invite a very broad-minded friend, I don’t want some silly little girl going crying to her Mum, if she let one of the boys go further than she wanted” Julia said.

“I know just the right friend to asked” Susy replied.

The next day at school, during the lunch break, Susy suggested to her friend Emily that they go for a walk down the school fields to enjoy the warm spring sunshine. Emily was also just 14, a very pretty blond but a bit shy. She was slim and her body was nicely toned, like Susy’s, from their competitive swimming and other sports. During the past couple of years both girls had developed nice little breasts and their hips had started to flare. They had cute firm bums which the boys in their class love to watch from behind as they walked to the next lesson. Both of them had recently tried dating boys their own age but neither of them were impressed. They had both lost their virginity lately but neither of the boys had managed to give them an orgasm before they came. They were both still obsessed with sex but only Susy had had subsequent partners, quite a few from the year above.

“Emily, my parents are away for the weekend and Julia is organising a party with her friends on Saturday night” Susy explained.

“Wow a party without parents! Sounds fun!” Emily replied.

“The other kids will all be at least 17 or 18 and I’ll be the only younger one, so Julia said I could have a friend, would you like to come?” Susy asked.

Emily’s eyes went wide at the thought of a party with older boys.

“Thank you Susy!” Emily squealed “That would be really cool, but what time does it finish, I have a 10 o’clock curfew.”

“Why don’t you tell your parents you’re staying with me for a sleepover?” Susy suggested.

“They will go for that!” Emily replied. “What do I wear?”

“The sexiest little party dress you’ve got!” Susy replied, laughing.

“Well I have that strappy blue micro-dress with the slit up the side and the matching tiny panties I bought with you” Emily replied with a grin. “My parents have forbidden me from wearing it, but they’ll never know if I change at your’s.”

“That would be perfect!” Susy replied, then a bit more seriously, “Julia said to tell you it could get really wild, we’ll have booze and you could end up losing your panties if you don’t hold onto them.”

“Wow! I’d better hold on to them then” Emily replied, forcing a grin. She was actually a bit scared. She hoped to hook up with a nice older boy, but what did Susy mean by ‘really wild’.

Susy laughed, doubting that Emily would have much success with holding on to her panties.

On Saturday, Emily got the bus to Susy’s, dressed in jeans and t-shirt. She was carrying a small grip containing her blue dress and matching panties together with some pyjamas and her toiletries. She arrived at Susy’s house at 7 o’clock as planned to help prepare for the party and Susy let her in, greeting her with a hug. Susy took Emily to meet her sister Julia and her friend, Becky, who were busy converting the large open-plan lounge/diner into a disco, removing anything breakable and re-arranging the furniture. They had music playing from a playlist on Julia’s iPhone through the impressive surround-sound system. Julia was just hooking up her disco lights to the sound system and checking the dimmer worked OK.

Emily said “Hello!” and Julia looked up to say “Hello! Welcome!” She gave Emily a big smile, thinking the boys were really going to like this pretty little nymph, she looked even younger than Susy.

“Would you two sort the drinks out please?” Julia said to Susy and Emily. “Swap the food in the kitchen fridge with the booze in the fridge in the utility room, but hide Dad’s wine.”

They agreed and went into the kitchen and Emily was amazed at the array of spirits on the worktop. There were quite a few bottles of vodka, bacardi, tequila, Jack Daniels and even some scotch, as well as some cava. They swapped the fridge contents as instructed and added the cava with more mixers and beer to the kitchen fridge.

Then they went back into the lounge for more instructions.

“Emily” Julia said, “Susy tells me you’re not on the pill, so I want you to know that I got you a morning after pill, just in case. Let me know if you need it in the morning.”

“OK. Thank you” Emily replied. If she met up with a really nice boy, she need not worry if things went to far, but she was not expecting that to happen the first time she met a new boy.

“The other thing is that you both have to promise that you will not tell anyone, ever about what happens tonight” Julia said.

“I promise” Susy replied, wondering what might happen.

“I promise too” said Emily, getting more concerned.

When everything was ready for the party, the girls went upstairs to get ready.

“Susy, I’m a bit worried about what is going to happen at the party” Emily said.

“We meet some hot older boys and hook up if we want too” Susy replied. “If some of the girls want to go wild, it’s up to them. But stop worrying and just have fun!”

They showered together, soaping each other and having a giggly time, Emily now much more relaxed.

They helped each other with makeup and hair, Susy doing Emily’s long, pretty blond hair with some strands dropping either side of her face. Susy took her long black hair out of her ponytail too and Emily helped her arrange it with lots of curls falling forward over her breasts. After perfume, the girls both put on their party dresses. They looked at each other and laughed, knowing that any boy would get an erection just looking at them which, of course was the whole point.

“You must have grown since you bought that dress, Emily!” Susy laughed. “It doesn’t quite cover your panties!”

Emily looked in the mirror. “Shit! You’re right, do you have something else I could wear?”

“I don’t think so ‘cos I’m a size bigger than you. But you look so hot Emily, I wouldn’t worry about it” Susy replied, laughing.

Emily saw that her friend’s dress was almost as short as her’s and it was backless, down to the beginning of the valley between her bum cheeks, so she decided her’s would have to do. They both agreed they preferred bare feet to shoes and went downstairs.

They went into the lounge where Julia and Becky were already sitting on the sofa with a drink. Seeing the sexy younger girls, Julia smiled. The boys were really going to enjoy having fun with them.

“What can I get you two to drink?” Julia asked.

“Vodka and coke please” Susy replied.

“Just water for me” Emily added.

Julia returned with two vodka and cokes and a glass of chilled water.

“It’s good to start off with water, Emily, but this is a party!” Julia said, “so I brought you a drink too.”

Emily smiled. “Thanks!”

“Have enough drink to feel good and get rid of your inhibitions girls, but don’t get drunk. No boy is going to enjoy kissing you tasting of sick!” Julia said.

The girls laughed.

“For a bit of fun when the boys arrive, can you two start making out in the far corner?” Julia asked.

Both younger girls giggled and agreed, thinking it would be fun, anyway they had already had lots of practice together.

Julia started a party playlist and turned the disco lights low and it was not long before boys and girls started to arrive. They all smiled when they saw Susy and Emily making out, most of the boys got an instant hard-on, anticipating fucking these two sexy little girls. Everyone got introduced and given a drink. Both Susy and Emily had another vodka and coke, Susy being very liberal with the vodka which resulted in both of them becoming a little tipsy.

When all 8 boys and a total of 8 girls were there, Julia stopped the music and shouted. “We have a couple of new girls tonight, so to get better acquainted and re-acquainted, lets do the intro game.” Everyone agreed and helped placing 8 dining chairs in a circle facing outward and the eight boys sat on them. “For the benefit of Susy and Emily, the girls now sit on one of the boy’s laps facing them and you get to know each other. When the alarm sounds after 5 minutes, the girls move on to the next boy, clockwise.” Julia changed the playlist so that the next song was the Sugarbabes “Girls just wanna have fun”

Emily was horrified, knowing that if she sat on on boy’s lap, facing him with her legs either side, her dress would ride up, showing all of her legs and panties. She did not realise that this was the the intention. The girls, including Susy, all went to find a free boy and Emily followed, still a little concerned. Despite her misgivings she did not want to be the silly little girl. She sat on the lap of a boy who introduced himself as James and she told him her name. Her dress had ridden up and he put his hands on her panty covered bum cheeks, holding her close. After telling her how pretty she was, he asked her about her school and sports. She thought he was really nice and she relaxed, asking him about himself too.

The alarm sounded and he kissed her before she had to move on to the next boy. Emily had noticed that all the other girl’s dresses were riding up to expose their panties too, so she stopped worrying about it. She was getting more relaxed and started to enjoy flashing her pretty panties. The next boy was really nice too and they told each other a bit about themselves. She realised that she really liked him pulling her bum towards him and she gasped as her panty-covered pussy met his erect cock which was straining in his trousers. She was a bit alarmed at first as it made her pussy tingly, but then she relaxed, thinking that her pussy was still protected by her panties and it felt so nice. When the alarm sounded, she returned his kiss enthusiastically before leaving him.

She enjoyed chatting to the next boy too, thinking it was a great way to start a party, to make sure everyone knew each other. By the time she reached the next but last boy, she realised that they were doing much less talking and enjoying much more making out. She was quite disappointed when the alarm sounded for her to move to the last boy. He was really hot but she was enjoying this game and did not want it to end so soon. However, he made it even more fun by slipping his hands inside the back of her panties to fondle her bare cheeks and pull her into his erection. She gasped and with a big grin whispered “Naughty!” into his ear. She did not think anything of it at the time, but she was already relaxed, having fun and getting really aroused.

When the final alarm sounded, her last boy, whose name was Anthony, went with her into the kitchen to get more drinks. Emily remembered what Julia had said but thought a couple more vodka and cokes would be OK then she would switch to water. Anthony poured their drinks and she took a sip. It did seem quite strong but tasted good so she took another sip as they went back into the lounge to dance with everyone else. After a couple of dances and chatting to other couples as they danced, Emily found herself with another partner, John who she really liked. Soon after, she was dancing with George. It seemed that the idea was to circulate to get to know everyone which she thought was a great idea. After a few more dances, she went back into the kitchen with Adam, or was it Duncan, to top up their drinks. She was feeling quite tipsy and wondered if she should be switching to water, but she was feeling good and thought one more would be OK, so had another vodka and coke.

When they returned to the lounge, the music had changed to a slow, sexy song so when they had put their drinks down to dance, Emily put her arms around Adam, her partner’s neck, not caring that everyone could now see not only her tiny panties but an inch of bare bum above them. After a few minutes, Adam slid his hands inside the back of her panties to grasp her firm naked bum cheeks. Her gasp broke into a smile. The alcohol was making her relax and everyone was so nice and friendly, she just did not care if anyone could see.

She saw Susy dancing too, with her back to her partner, her body pressed into his as he was feeling her breasts through the thin material of her dress. Susy put her arms backward around his neck, lifting her dress and Emily could see the tiny triangle of Susy’s black panties, even in the dim lights. Then she remembered that Susy had been wearing white panties and was shocked when she realised that the black triangle was Susy’s pubic hairs. Had some boy taken her panties off? She giggled at the thought, then was shocked to feel her own panties being slipped just over her bottom, revealing her naked bum to anyone who happened to be looking. His hands did feel really nice squeezing her cheeks and the cool air from the air conditioning did feel nice blowing gently across her bum and between her legs, so she made no attempt to pull them up. They stopped dancing so that she could have another drink and she was shocked to see a row of seven pairs of panties along the back of the sofa. She suddenly realised that it might be expected that her’s would be the next. She really was not ready for that and pulled her panties back up over her bum. Now she realised what Julia meant by ‘a bit wild’.

After a few more dances, Emily told Adam she needed to rest for a few minutes.

“Sure, there’s a nice big arm chair over in the corner” He took her hand and guided her over to the very dark corner. She sat on his lap, kissed him and put her head on his shoulder. They were still for a while enjoying their embrace, but soon his hand was resting on her shoulder and sliding the strap of her dress over it. She sat upright and grinned at him, letting him slip the other strap off and pull her dress down to reveal her perky breasts for anyone to see.

He wasted no time fondling first one breast, then the other. Then he pulled her to him so that he could tease each nipple with his tongue until it was fully erect then suckle each breast in turn while fondling the other and tweaking her nipple. This sent little electric pulses all the way to her clit, making her squeal. She looked up but no-one seemed to care. She did notice Susy bent over the back of the sofa, her naked bum sticking up into the air with a boy, naked from the waist down thrusting his cock into her repeatedly. There were two other boys looking like they were waiting for their turn. Emily chuckled, that looked too naughty and she knew it would be a step too far for her.

Meanwhile Adam was still sucking her breasts but his hand had found it’s way to her thigh. He was rubbling his hand up and down the inside of her thigh, right up to her wet panties which were now fully exposed as her dress had ridden up. Without realising it, she opened her legs for him, so he took the invitation and started stroking her pantie covered labia. He moved his hand up to caress her smooth little tummy then slid his hand inside her panties, stopping briefly to play with her sparse, curly hairs before reaching down to cup her wet pussy and giving it a gentle squeeze. She groaned again, thinking she should stop him, especially as she was now half naked in a room full of people. However, it was dark in this corner and everyone was more interested in their own partner, so she kissed him passionately and opened her legs a little more. His finger slid up and down the crack between her swelling labia and then he tickled her clit with his forefinger. She squealed, enjoying his attention even more, so she decided to delay stopping him a little longer.

“It’s not very comfortable like this Emily” Adam said. He slid from underneath her, helping her to sit sprawled on the chair with her bum on the edge. He knelt in front of her and reached up with both hands to grip the waist band of her panties. She whimpered, alarmed, thinking this was too fast but her hips raised almost without her realising and he had her panties around her ankles in seconds. He took them off her feet and threw them onto the back of the sofa to a cheer from some of the other boys. As the top of her dress was still down around her tummy, exposing her pretty breasts and the hem had ridden up to expose her pussy, she was almost naked, looking flushed and ravished.

She was so embarrassed, but when Adam opened her legs and slid his hands up the inside of her thighs, she forgot all about her embarrassment and just enjoyed the feel of his hands. He opened her legs wider to reveal her pussy fully and blew gently on it, causing her to shiver. He had seen a good number of pussies before but this young pussy had to be the prettiest. Her glistening, swollen labia were already starting to open and he slid his tongue up and down the slit and used his thumbs until they were open wide to reveal her wet pink inner lips. A few more licks and these had opened too so that he could see her little hole, already leaking copious amounts of her juices. He licked up to her clit and made love to it with his tongue, causing her to squeal, then slid two fingers into her tight little hole, causing her to squeal even louder.

“OK?” he asked. “More than!” came the excited reply. So he started moving his fingers in and out while sucking her clit. He continued stimulating her pussy while playing with her breasts with his free hand, as she got more and more excited. She could feel her orgasm building up deep inside her and then it seemed to explode between her legs. She clamped her thighs around his head and managed to half suppress a scream as he thrust his fingers hard into her and tweaked her nipple. Her whole body shuddered and her hips arched into his face. As she was coming down, he held her close to him and kissed her repeatedly on her lips, forehead, neck and ears. She smiled, she had never felt so wonderful before in her whole life.

When she had recovered, she said “Thank you so much, that was awesome! Now I want to do something for you”, thinking about a blowjob. She swapped places with him and kissed him while unbuttoning his shirt and she smiled when she saw his toned abs and six-pack. She got off of him and slid his jeans and boxers down to his ankles. She looked in awe at his huge erect cock pointing at her and giggled.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.