Lightning in a Bottle - Book 3 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 3

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 9: Time for Hunting

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9: Time for Hunting - Alone, on his own, and trying to survive while searching for whoever murdered Cécile, injured Captain Alfred, and destroyed The Serendipity, Alex also had to find a way to survive while discovering who was ultimately trying to kill him and the other members of his family and friends. This is the third chapter in the saga of Alex Masters and his unusual repercussions from being struck by lightning. 

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

“The guy who put the contract out on you has finally made a mistake,” Reggie said with an evil grin. “I think it’s time for us to go hunting!”

“What?” I asked in surprise. It was just a couple of weeks ago that Reggie was telling me to wait.

“The guy that ordered the bomb on the Serendipity lives in Fort Lauderdale. It’s a medium level security compound with over a dozen armed guards. Our information says that he will be there, entertaining some people, a week from Monday and we think that the person who actually planted the bomb should be one of his guests,” Reggie explained.

“What’s his name? And do you know why he did it?” I asked.

“His name is Obnizov, Dmitri Obnizov. He’s an eastern European arms dealer and it seems that one of his companies was about to close a big deal with the US Navy for Faraday cages for fighting ships. He bet the farm on the technology and it was looking good until somebody fried seven naval vessels that had been equipped with these cages.

“Word on the street is that the Navy has pulled their order for the Faraday cages which has thrown the entire Obnizov empire into financial chaos. In retaliation, Obnizov hired Zahrat Alsahra, otherwise known as the Desert Flower. She’s a high paid assassin from the Middle East and she was supposedly hired to kill you and as many of your family as possible.”

“Whoa! This guy is some serious shit!” I exclaimed.

“Our analysts think that this is the first time the Desert Flower has ever failed when executing a contract. We also believe she has been making inquiries in Atlanta, Paris, Monte Carlo, and Cannes lately. Last week, we sent a simple email about renting a villa in the Greek Isles for an American Student for this week. Sunday, we found a bomb planted behind a fake wall in the closet.”

“This is sounding pretty bad. Are my folks okay?” I asked.

“The Foundation takes the security of you and your family very seriously, Alex. And, after talking with Reggie and several other analysts, they all agreed that one of the safest places for you and your family, was at sea,” Cynthiana explained,

I was surprised at the thought, but then realized that she might have a point.

“So as of this morning, you have effectively purchased a Bering 120. It’s hull number two, and completed last year. It’s being gone over at the Bering Shipyards in Antalya, Turkey. It should be finished sometime today or tomorrow. Alfred, Archara and their girls are picking it up in Antalya tomorrow and should arrive here next week. My assumption is that your mom and sisters will join you on board for wherever you decide to go.”

“What about my dad?” I asked.

“Unfortunately, he’ll be starting his new job on Monday. If I had to guess, I’d say that he will probably join you somewhere in route,” Cynthiana explained.

“His new job?” I asked.

“Yes. He has agreed to become the senior pilot for the foundation’s newest plane, a customized Boeing 767-400ER.”

“Wow!” was all I could say. “What about us going hunting?”

“Well, it seems that Dmitri Obnizov’s fortress/home is on the seventh hole at the Oceanside Country Club and he has called in all his main people for a meeting starting next Sunday. Next Monday, there also happens to be a US Open qualifying event at the Oceanside Country Club. And we know that he already has two dozen gallery tickets for the event,” Cynthiana explained.

“So we’re going to go dressed as spectators and sneak up on him?” I asked. “I’ve always wanted to see a qualifying event.”

“Not exactly,” Cynthiana faltered. “You won’t be able to see a lot because you are registered to play in the event.”


Reggie and I were on the back terrace discussing his plans for the event next Monday.

He asked me many questions about my range, speed, angle of attack, and anything else he could think of concerning my hitting a golf ball. He never said exactly what he was looking for, but I had an idea. He kept emphasizing that his plans were still in the preliminary stages and I should focus on hitting the golf ball.

His biggest concern out of everything was whether or not I could actually go through with killing another human being. I had only to think of what they did to Cécile to know I would not hesitate.

Cynthiana had registered me for the qualifying event in my own name, partly because I was entered on the strength of my Korn Ferry showing last December in the Bahamas. But also because we figured it would draw the attention of the Desert Flower and focus her energies there instead of on my family and friends.

My bigger concern was playing golf in a US Open qualifying event. I kept going from, ‘Oh my god! What if I make it to the next round?’ to ‘Oh my god! What if I fail?’

“The last place you saw your clubs was in Texas, and I sent someone to find them and bring them to Florida,” Reggie explained. “They should be there by the time we arrive. We have you scheduled for a practice round on Wednesday, and possibly a second round on Thursday. We just have to figure out how to keep you alive until the next Monday,” Reggie said.

“Oh,” I said. I had been busy thinking about the golf and forgot about the assassin that was still coming for me.

“Cynthiana has arranged that your name will not be announced to the press until late Friday, so your practice rounds should be relatively safe.”

“That sounds smart,” I said.

“I want you to concentrate on your game and let me and my crew take care of your security,” Reggie continued. “I’ll have about a half-dozen agents hidden around the course and your practice round will give us the chance to work out the kinks. However, you’ll have to be on your toes because Dmitri Obnizov lives on the course.”

“Obviously,” I replied sardonically. “Nothing like a little pressure there.”

“Let me ask you a question. Do you think you could play in body armor?” he asked.

“Probably, but not very well,” I replied.

“Oh, well. We’ll think of something.”


Later, I was lying on my bed when there was a knock on the open door frame.

“May I come in?” Roland asked. “I’d like to talk to you.”

“Please. Be my guest,” I said as I sat on the side of the bed and Roland took the only chair that was in the room.

“I’m not exactly sure how to say this, And I’ll hope you’ll take it without getting mad,” he started.

I felt myself becoming apprehensive as he continued.

“But I have talked this over with Carina and shared my concerns with her and we would like to ask you not to see her any more for the time being.”

I couldn’t help it! My anger and my misery surfaced at the same time and the lights began to flicker throughout the whole house.

“What! Why?” I cried loudly.

“Alex!” he said sternly. “Calm yourself and hear me out.” Then he waited as I fought to get myself under control.

“I love my wife and I am coming to love the child that she carries. I would do anything in my power to keep her safe, even if it means distancing her from you. You have to admit that you are not the safest person in the world to be around...” Roland stammered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.