Lightning in a Bottle - Book 3 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 3

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 41: Grand Cayman

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 41: Grand Cayman - Alone, on his own, and trying to survive while searching for whoever murdered Cécile, injured Captain Alfred, and destroyed The Serendipity, Alex also had to find a way to survive while discovering who was ultimately trying to kill him and the other members of his family and friends. This is the third chapter in the saga of Alex Masters and his unusual repercussions from being struck by lightning. 

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Rachel and Marta were by my side, helping me back inside the Cécile. We were all soaked from the rain that lashed the decks. They helped me back to my cabin and dried my body before putting me to bed. Anna showed up with a cup of hot tea. None of the girls had uttered a word at this point. Then, everyone except Rachel left the room and Rachel climbed into bed and hugged me.

“You went away, didn’t you?” she said gently.

“Yeah.”

“Where did you go?” she asked.

“I think ... I think it was the Pink Planet,” I told her as I wondered what their name for the place was.

“Can you tell me what happened?”

“I think I visited their school. They seemed young, except for one they called Teacher. And another they called Master.”

“What did they want?”

“They were worried because I was in pain,” I told her.

“In pain?”

“Yeah. I had a headache.”

“A headache?”

“Yeah. And they didn’t understand what it was. But then the Teacher told them and the students went online to find a cure.”

“The students went online? As in OUR online? On the internet?” Rachel asked incredulously.

“Yes. They were quoting medical authorities such as Amazon.”

“You’re serious? What did they find?”

“They discovered that we used sex to cure a headache,” I told her. “Then they wanted to know what sex was.”

“Ohmygod! What did you tell them?”

“I was just trying to figure out what to tell them when one of the older beings came and got me and brought me back here. I think that we had talked to him before.”

“What did he say?”

“He didn’t say anything, He just left me standing in the middle of the helipad and left. However, before he left, he tried to erase my memories of the encounter. But I commanded him to stop. And he did. Then you found me.”

Rachel was quiet for some time. Finally she asked, “What does it all mean?”

“I don’t know ... I just don’t know.”


I woke up very early Thursday morning and after a quick shower, I made my way to the bridge. Captain Tony was on duty. He looked at me and then nodded towards a carafe of coffee on the table behind the captain’s chair. I muttered my thanks and grabbed a mug and then sat there without a word.

It was not unusual for the night watch to sometimes go for an hour or more without saying a word, or only words associated with guiding the ship through the dark night.

Finally, Captain Tony said, “Monique told me what you told her yesterday. Thanks!”

I just shrugged.

“You explained it to her really well. Better than I could have.”

“So she’s okay with you trading the Windsong?” I asked.

“I think she will be. After she has some more time to think on it.”

“Any word on the hurricane?”

“It’s looking like the east coast of Florida is in for a hard blow the first of next week,” he said. “We went through a storm yesterday, but it cleared out last night. Mostly overcast now with two foot swells. We might get some more rain before dawn.”

I looked at the clock. It was just after one am central time.

“Why don’t you go check on her. I’ll watch the bridge,” I suggested.

“Good idea,” Captain Tony said as he left the bridge.

I checked all the readouts and made my entries in the log. I noticed that Captain Tony was running on both engines and our speed was almost fifteen knots. I assumed that was to get through yesterday’s storm so I cut the port engine and adjusted our speed back closer to ten knots. Then stepping out on the bridge wing, I used the binoculars to scan the horizon.

I spent the next five hours, alone, on the bridge of my ship, contemplating all that had happened to me in the last year and a half.

“Where are you?” a sleepy sounding Rachel thought to me.

“I’m on the bridge.”

“Alone?”

“Yep! All alone,” I thought back to her.

Ten seconds later, here she came, wrapped in the blanket from our bed.

“It’s cold!” she exclaimed when I looked at her with my eyebrows arched.

I slid into the bench seat at the table beside her and hugged her to me. “I love you!” I told her as I hugged her close.

“I love you too!” she giggled. “What’s going on? I sense that you are in a different kind of mood, this morning.”

“I’m just thinking about how lucky I am to have met you,” I told her truthfully.


The rest of Thursday and all of Friday were fairly benign, and I had a good time catching up on my ‘duties’ with Anna, Marta, and Charlotte. Rachel made Jana wait until Friday night because her sister had disobeyed her. She had told her sister not to bother me about the schedule, but Jana had disregarded her sister’s warning and confronted me with Marta.

I knew that Jana was anxious about losing her virginity, but decided to stay clear of the rising tide of sibling rivalry that was developing between the sisters.

When I wasn’t otherwise occupied, I spent the rest of Thursday and Friday, learning about hurricane preparedness. I worked on my named storm plan and listened intently as the Officers discussed all the hurricanes they had sailed in.

By Friday evening, Hurricane Nolan, which was still 900 miles east-southeast of the Bahama’s, had finally made its move, curving to the northwest on a projected course towards Florida’s east coast. It was forecast to make landfall late Monday afternoon somewhere between Jupiter and Melbourne as a category 4 hurricane on the Saffir-Simpson scale.

Friday night, Rachel did bring her youngest sister to our stateroom and stayed with us while I relieved her of her pesky virginity. Jana was so focused on the act itself, that she failed to really enjoy any of the rest. She just wanted to get my cock in her vagina. She had a little pain, which Rachel had warned her would happen, but even after the pain subsided, she seemed to lose interest in our lovemaking.

I kept grinding, until she seemed to have a small orgasm, but it was clear that she was through, so I rolled off of her to lay between them.

Rachle immediately grabbed my cock and began to run her hand up and down the shaft as we waited to see what her sister was going to do.

However, after a while, Jana still hadn’t taken the hint to leave so I said to hell with it and rolled over and began kissing Rachel. I was still hard and Rachel, sensing my need, began kissing me back with fervor.

As our lovemaking became more passionate, Jana finally began to notice. And when I scooted down in the bed to bring my lips into play with her pussy, Jana actually sat up to see.

“What is he doing to you?” she asked her sister breathlessly.

“He’s about to make me cum!” she cried in frustration at being interrupted.

“Ohmygod!” she squealed softly. “He can’t do that!”

“YES! ... He! ... Can!...” Rachel cried out as an orgasm rushed through her body.

“But ... but...”

“Shut up, Jana!” Rachel barked. “You’re distracting him!”

As the second orgasm crashed over her, she moaned loudly.

“Rachel? Rachel? Are you alright?” Jana cried as she watched her sister in the obvious throes of agony.

“She’s fine,” I told her sister. “She always does that when she cums,” I told her as I scooted up onto my knees to place my cock where Rachel wanted it. I took my time because I could tell that the last orgasm was a good one and I knew she’d need a few moments before she went again.

“But she looked like she ... she was in pain!” Jana protested.

“Get out and let me enjoy this!” Rachel barked at her little sister. “This could have been you, but you wouldn’t listen. No-o-o ... You were in too much of a damned hurry!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.