Lightning in a Bottle - Book 3 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 3

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 30: Meeting the Parents

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 30: Meeting the Parents - Alone, on his own, and trying to survive while searching for whoever murdered Cécile, injured Captain Alfred, and destroyed The Serendipity, Alex also had to find a way to survive while discovering who was ultimately trying to kill him and the other members of his family and friends. This is the third chapter in the saga of Alex Masters and his unusual repercussions from being struck by lightning. 

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Rachel and I slept in Saturday morning. We were tired from the trip we took to Zurich yesterday. Finally, I rolled out of bed around 9:30am.

“Cynthiana wants you,” mom said as she placed a cup of coffee in front of me.

“Shit! That means I have to get dressed,” I exclaimed.

“Here. I washed these yesterday,” she said as she threw some shorts and a t-shirt on the table.

I simply stood and dressed and then forgetting that mom was watching, I thought of Cynthiana’s office and the next moment I was standing there.

“I just can’t get over you being able to do that,” Cynthiana said.

“May I have some coffee, please. I didn’t get to finish mine,” I asked.

“I just wanted to tell you that the pickup was delivered to Rachel’s family earlier this morning. It’s a one ton dually, loaded,” she said, reading from a paper in front of her. “I’ve arranged to have one of those fifth wheel hitches installed when they get back from Wichita, whatever that is. The sales manager said they would want one. I also sent them written instructions to drive it to Wichita tomorrow (Sunday) along with some cash for their expenses. Is there any way you can just zap your way up there or do I need to send the jet?”

“I’m not really keen on trying to go somewhere I’ve never been before. I know I did it once, but it was like something was pulling me there,” I replied.

“That’s okay. I was sending the jet anyway. It will take you and Rachel to Wichita, tomorrow morning and then go back for your mom and sisters and take them to Atlanta. I’m sure your father will be glad to see them. He’s going to stick around Atlanta and then go pick up you and Rachel when you’re finished with the golf tournament. I assumed that you would want to go back to the boat.”

“Sounds good. What did Rachel’s folks think of the truck?” I asked.

“They tried to refuse it, but the salesman just got in his follow-car and drove off. You might want to have Rachel call them as soon as she can. Also, here’s your travel bag with your clothes for the tournament. You’ll need to get anything else you need in the pro shop.”

“Okay,” I said, waiting for her to say something else.

Finally, she looked up. “You still here? Go back to your boat!” she said with a smile.

So I did.


“But Mom...,” Rachel whined. “What do you mean it’s in my name. It was supposed to be a gift to you and Dad.”

She didn’t have the satellite phone on speaker, so I couldn’t hear what her mom was saying.

“Look, we will take care of it when you get to Wichita. It’s only about a six hour drive. Just leave early and when you get close, call me on my cell phone and we’ll come and meet you and show you to the house that Alex has rented for the week.”

More listening.

“Yes, Mom. I’m sure there’s enough room. It has six bedrooms. Oh. And it’s also got a pool so bring your suits.”

More Listening.

“Yes ma’am, I heard him. You tell him I said that if he doesn’t bring his suit, I’m going to make him swim in the nude!”

More listening.

“I know. He can be so funny about things like that. I love you and I can’t wait to see you tomorrow. Bye!”

“So? How did they like the truck?” I asked.

“Mom said it’s really pretty. I think it must be a metallic blue. She was more excited about the trip to Wichita. She said they should be there by four, but I’ll bet they are earlier. Why did you put it in my name?” she asked, changing subjects without warning. She was good at that.

“One, because Isabella didn’t have all their information. And two, you’re the one I am falling in love with.”

“You ... you said the ‘L’ word,” she sputtered.

‘So?” I asked. “It’s the truth!”

“But ... but, oh, shit! I’ll never get packed in time now!” she said as she dove for me, tackling me to the floor as she proceeded to kiss me over and over.


Saturday afternoon was a madhouse with half the crew racing around gathering up stuff they had left strewn throughout the boat. It’s amazing how messy a naturalist lifestyle can be when it comes to packing up.

Archara and Monique were fixing supper and telling the others to not worry about cleaning up. She said that she and the girls who were staying would get to it next week.

I heard Monique fussing in the kitchen. When I investigated, I discovered that I had inadvertently drank the last of the milk she had been saving for tonight’s beef stroganoff. Without bothering to dress, I simply thought of the kitchen in Zurich. It was after midnight there and the kitchen was dark, but I knew my way around. I grabbed the milk from the refrigerator and left with the motion sensor activated intruder alarm going off behind me.

“Here,” I said as I handed Monique the quart of milk. “I hope it’s enough. I need to go phone Cynthiana and tell her I set off her alarm again.”


We arrived at the Seabrook Marina in Galveston just after daybreak Sunday morning and headed immediately to the gas pumps to fill up and dump our waste water. Then Captain Alfred maneuvered the yacht to our assigned berth. We wouldn’t need to be hauled out for the repairs we had scheduled, but he would have to move the boat tomorrow to have the work started. He said he could handle it.

Captain Tony, Monique, and Samantha, along with Mom and my sisters were all sharing a ride to Houston Hobby Airport with Rachel and me. Captain Tony and Monique were catching a flight to San Antonio. Sarah was staying with the yacht and the girls. Samantha was going to Cannes with Carina. Mom and my sisters had decided to ride along with me since dad was flying the plane.

The flight was just under two hours and the co-pilot let me sit in the cockpit with my dad for most of the flight. I enjoyed catching up with him as we mostly talked about the upcoming golf tournament. Although he did bring up an interesting question that I had completely overlooked. Who was going to caddy for me? I’d have to wait until we were on the ground before I could call Cynthiana to find out what she had planned.

It turns out, she had forgotten about caddies as well, so after some discussion, they decided dad and mom could stay in Wichita and dad could caddy for me. So I had dad get a larger rental car and we all headed for the house on the golf course together.

“Are you nervous?” Rachel asked me quietly. We were sitting in the very back seats of the Cadillac Escalade that dad had rented.

“Nervous?” I asked surprised by her question.

“Well, you are about to meet your girlfriend’s family for the first time,” she said.

“Sweetheart, I’m getting ready to play competitive golf for the first time in six months and I’ve had almost zero time to prepare. On top of that, I have to face the press for the first time since that stuff in Fort Lauderdale and probably the FBI as well.” I told her. “I’m sure that your dad won’t be as tough on me as the FBI. Especially after I bribed him with a new truck!”

“Tell me you didn’t try and bribe my father,” she cried laughingly. “I can’t believe you sometimes!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.