Lightning in a Bottle - Book 3 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 3

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 23: What Can We Do

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 23: What Can We Do - Alone, on his own, and trying to survive while searching for whoever murdered Cécile, injured Captain Alfred, and destroyed The Serendipity, Alex also had to find a way to survive while discovering who was ultimately trying to kill him and the other members of his family and friends. This is the third chapter in the saga of Alex Masters and his unusual repercussions from being struck by lightning. 

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

“C’mere,” I held out my hand to Shannon and gently pulled her into my lap. I had worn scrubs so I wouldn’t be touching the First Lady while I was naked, but given her little deal at the end, maybe she would have liked me better naked. Oh well!

Still sitting in the dining room chair, with her back to my chest, I placed my hands on Shannon’s tummy and watched them turn silvery/blue. I didn’t know why sometimes it’s silvery/white and sometimes it’s silvery/blue. They both mean that I was healing something.

As I approached the area below her abdomen, the area took on an amber hue, which was also normal if there was something to heal. Then I went to work again. My hands were mere centimeters from her naked vagina when I happened to notice where they were. I looked up at Carina in panic.

“Focus, Alex. Focus on what you have to do!” she instructed. “Keep going! You can play later,” she whispered as she smiled. Fortunately, Shannon’s eyes were closed tight and she didn’t seem aware as I moved my hand lower until it covered her vagina. Reflexively, she spread her legs to the outside of mine and moved her hand to push down on mine, forcing it to press down on her pussy more firmly.

Angela had moved to sit in the floor beside Shannon and without speaking, she gently reached up for Shannon’s unoccupied hand. After forty-five minutes, I had to call it quits. My reserve of energy had suddenly given out.

Carina gently pulled Shannon from my lap and laid her down on the other sofa, checking her vital signs. Anita had been sitting up watching her agent receive the same treatment she had for the last ten minutes. Archara brought me an energy drink and I promptly downed it. Then she handed me a large ice water.

Shannon moaned and opened her eyes. “That didn’t hurt at all, and my pussy feels so much better!” she proclaimed. She then blushed as she finally comprehended what she had said aloud. But the First Lady just laughed with the rest of the women.

That’s when I realized that my fingers were wet! But I didn’t say anything.


Archara, Carina, and I just sat there without moving or saying anything. Anita and Angela sat on either side of Shannon and fed her some bottled water also without saying anything. I think they all realized that they had witnessed something special.

“How long have you known you had cancer?” Anita asked the agent.

“The pain has been growing for the last few months. I finally had it checked out last week. By the time I got word from the doctors, I was already here, so I decided I would finish this assignment before I went in for chemo,” Shannon explained. “But now, it doesn’t hurt at all!”

“There’s probably some cancer still there because it didn’t turn silvery/blue yet. Alex just ran out of energy. Healing takes a lot out of him,” Carina explained. “I would suggest you let him go back and finish, maybe sometime tomorrow, after he has had a chance to recharge.”

“I don’t know what to say. I didn’t come here expecting some teenage boy to cure my ovaries!” Shannon said as she began to cry. “Thank you!” she said through the tears. On the surface, it sounded a little condescending, but I knew that she was just describing the scene from her point of view.

“If you’d like, dinner is ready,” my mom told everyone. “We have enclosed the cockpit because of the rain, or you can fix a plate and sit in here,” she explained.

Ham, sweet potatoes, and fresh green beans from the local Farmer’s Market in Fort Lauderdale made it an especially fine supper. Fleur must have been helping in the kitchen because I thought I recognized her homemade rolls. And for desert, Mom made me strawberry Jello with banana slices in it. Maybe I should heal the President’s wife more often.

I was sitting on the sofa with Rachel beside me, just holding her hand as I begin to ask Captain Alfred how things were going on the bridge.

“We’re doing fine,” he said.

When I asked about me taking the early morning watch, he told me to just keep doing what I was doing. He and Captain Tony had it handled.

“Just be available if we need you,” he said, then he left to get some sleep so he could spell Captain Tony later tonight.


“How did it go,” Rachel asked when we were snuggled in bed. I told her about Anita and then about starting to heal Shannon.

“You know, that’s why I love you. You didn’t have to heal that Secret Service agent, but you did anyway. Well ... at least you started.”

“Did I tell you how her pussy started gushing when I held my hand over her ovaries. Then she spread her legs wider and pushed my hand harder against her pussy and just sat there. My fingers were soaked when I had to quit. I almost think she was disappointed that I stopped.”

“You’re right. That does make me horny!” she exclaimed and then she pulled me over on top of her.


The low pressure system that brought the rain had passed over us in the night and moved off to sea to our east. Soon, the clouds went away and we were sailing southwest in bright sunshine. Typical of June in these latitudes, it became hot early.

After breakfast, Carina asked me if I wanted to finish working on Shannon.

“Do I need to get dressed?” I asked her.

“It won’t bother me if it won’t bother you,” Shannon said. I told you they would be over the being naked part by this morning.

“Okay, then. C’mon. Have a seat like before,” I told her.

Shannon immediately settled into my lap like she had yesterday, then scooted around a bit to get comfortable. I’m sure she could feel my hardening cock in the cleft of her butt cheeks. I placed my hand just above her vagina and we both waited and watched as my hand turned silvery/blue and her abdomen area turned an amber hue.

“Okay, now sit very still,” Carina told her. Shannon wiggled her bottom once more, squeezing my now thoroughly hardened cock in her butt cheeks and spread her legs wide as she settled in. Then she leaned her head on my shoulder, took a deep breath and let it out slowly as she closed her eyes. She was not nearly as apprehensive this morning as she had been yesterday.

As my hand closed over her pussy, she again placed her hand on mine and pushed down. I could hear her heavy breathing and slight moans because her mouth was so close to my ear. But I doubt anyone else could hear her.

A guy can never be sure when it comes to female orgasms. But I think I counted three before the amber color turned a silvery/blue to match my hands.

“How about that. Healing with orgasms!” I thought to myself. “I’ll have to tell Rachel about this!”

I wasn’t sure but I thought I heard Rachel chuckling in my ear.

Angela and Carina helped Shannon up and onto the sofa. I thought I might be detecting something like jealousy coming from Angela.

Carina was handing me an energy drink when she noticed the condition Shannon had left me in. She leaned over and whispered, “Would you like me to take care of that for you?”

I smiled as I gave her my hand and let her lead me back to her cabin. Thank goodness it wasn’t downstairs, I’m not sure I would have made it. Carina made me lay back and then quickly mounted me, lying with her breasts squashed on my chest as she began gentle movements with her pussy that I knew went straight to her core. Experience had taught us that this was a good way for us to enjoy sex when I was tired.

I seemed to remember Carina shivering a couple of times, but then I fell asleep. When I woke up, it was Rachel lying on top of me and shivering gently every few minutes.

“You know? Carina was right. This feels perfect!” she said softly.

“Oh, yeah!” I replied as I enjoyed our intimacy.

“Did you like that Secret Service agent sitting there naked with her legs spread wide open while you healed her pussy?” Rachel asked me. She liked to pose oddball questions at the strangest times. Like when we were making love and I was about to come.

“It was her ovaries. And it wasn’t as good as this!” I told her. “But it was kind of exciting in a way.”

“Good! Hold that thought!” she said as she jumped up and ran out the door. Thirty seconds later she was back, pulling Shannon by the hand.

“There he is! Enjoy!” she said as she backed out of the room.

Shannon stood there looking embarrassed and unsure what to do. Then she saw my engorged cock glistening with Rachel’s juices and stuttered, “That ... that won’t fit in me!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.