Lightning in a Bottle - Book 3 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 3

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 21: Worn Out

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 21: Worn Out - Alone, on his own, and trying to survive while searching for whoever murdered Cécile, injured Captain Alfred, and destroyed The Serendipity, Alex also had to find a way to survive while discovering who was ultimately trying to kill him and the other members of his family and friends. This is the third chapter in the saga of Alex Masters and his unusual repercussions from being struck by lightning. 

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

“Ohmygod!” I thought. “Where are you when I need you!” I was thinking of Rachel.

“Alex?” came to my mind. “You need me? Oh my!”

I immediately relayed what Archara had just told me. Archara just stared at me when I didn’t say anything out loud.

“I’ve got to go talk to Carina!” Rachel said and the connection was gone. Suddenly I found myself wishing I could be with the two of them and in a flash, I was standing beside Rachel as she hugged Carina to her. We were all back at the hotel, in Carina’s sitting room.

“Alex?” Rachel said when I appeared out of nowhere. “You did it again, didn’t you?”

“I guess I did,” I replied.

“You’ve got to call Archara before she panics,” Rachel said.

I didn’t think Archara had a phone with her, so I called Reggie and explained what had happened. He said he was almost back to the Cécile and would explain it to Archara.

“Now, tell us what happened?” Rachel said to Carina.

“I came home from the clinic and found them together in bed. I just backed out of the room and left the house. I don’t think they saw me. I drove around for I don’t know how long and then when I finally went back home, I confronted him about her and he denied it!” she cried. “He actually denied having sex with her, even after I saw him!”

“I thought you all had an open marriage?” Rachel asked.

“We do! We did! Oh, I don’t know. But we never snuck around on each other. We always talked it out beforehand. And usually we were together. But I’ve never known Roland to lie about it!”

“Do you have any idea why now? Did you suspect anything going on?” Rachel asked.

“I don’t know who she is, except that he has only been working with her for a short time. She was a model who was in a bad accident and had supposedly become disfigured, Roland told me a couple of weeks ago.”

We had settled on the sofa in Carina’s suite with Carina on my lap as she talked with Rachel. I won’t bore you guys with the whole dialogue, you can ask one of the girls for the details if you want, but suffice it to say it was the usual type of betrayal story. All I know is that I sat there holding her for over two hours while they talked and she cried.

I had it marked down to stupidity and lust on Roland’s part after only five minutes. The new Bentley, coupled with an illicit affair with a teenager, had all the markings of a man going through a mid-life crisis. But what do I know? I’m not a psychiatrist!

“Alex, honey,” Rachel asked sweetly sometime later. “Would you take her to her bedroom and put her in bed? The poor dear is worn to a frazzle.”

Carina hugged me sleepily when I laid her in bed, then she turned over and was sound asleep. I covered her and then went back to Rachel in the sitting room.

“I think I’ll stay here tonight,” Rachel told me. I could see the caring nature coming out in her. “You should probably find Archara and make sure she is okay.”

I did find Archara in her hotel suite and we talked about what happened, including that Rachel was staying with Carina tonight, for about fifteen minutes. Then she took my hand and led me to her bedroom. I decided that something about seeing me suddenly disappear had excited her.

Tuesday morning I discovered that Archara had called her husband last night discussed him staying on the Cécile last night so she could take advantage of the situation. He had and she had. In fact, she was taking advantage of it again, this morning.


Tuesday was crazy! Archara, Monique, Carina and my mom went back to the Cécile to oversee the professional decorators and make sure they did it right. Of course, Captain Alfred and Captain Tony had stayed the night on the ship.

I had the job of riding herd on six bikini clad teenagers as they frolicked on the beach. Fortunately, I had the help of two highly trained twenty-something professional bodyguards in their micro bikini’s, as well as my twenty-one year old wet dream of a girlfriend in a dark blue bikini. Apparently her plan for Archara to wear me out last night and this morning backfired. I could hardly keep my hands off of her in that tiny, dark blue bikini.

After a few hours of sun and waves, we all went to the hotel’s beach/patio restaurant, for the birthday party. That’s right, Anna Fourreau turned eighteen today. We had cake and faux drinks with the funky little umbrella’s as the girls played at getting sloshed. Little Marta was so good at it that I actually checked her drink. Then after opening her presents from the other girls, Anna took me upstairs to her suite and opened her present from me.

“Can we do it, like, just regular?” she asked. “I really want to, like, feel you in my coochie,” she said. And that’s how Anna, the anal queen and I, had regular sex for the first time.

When I came out of Anna’s bedroom a little while later, Charlotte and Marta were waiting with Rachel. One look at Rachel and I just sighed as I let the two sixteen-year-olds lead me into the other bedroom in the suite. This was not the first time the two youngest had ganged up on me, but this time, it was obvious that they had been practicing as one rode my cock while the other rode my face, then on some unheard command, they switched places.

I finally figured out that they were switching every time they felt like I was about to cum. So I grabbed the hips of the one riding my cock, who happened to be Marta and flipped us over and pounded her little puppy hard, until I came.

As I lay there between the naked teenagers with Charlotte fondling my totally deflated member, she let out a little wail of despair.

“What’s wrong, sweetie,” Rachel asked from the door.

“Look! It’s broken!” Charlotte told her.

“I’ve already come four times this morning,” I replied.

Rachel and Charlotte looked at me, trying to figure it out.

“Archara. Anna twice! And then Marta. It’s going to be a while before he’s ready to go again,” I told them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.