Lightning in a Bottle - Book 3 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 3

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 16: A Special Dinner

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 16: A Special Dinner - Alone, on his own, and trying to survive while searching for whoever murdered Cécile, injured Captain Alfred, and destroyed The Serendipity, Alex also had to find a way to survive while discovering who was ultimately trying to kill him and the other members of his family and friends. This is the third chapter in the saga of Alex Masters and his unusual repercussions from being struck by lightning. 

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

I had warned Dad who warned Mom and Archara about my plans before I left and they had spent the morning with my credit card, provisioning us for the next part of our journey and for tonight’s special dinner. So when Mom looked at me as I walked up the passerelle, I lifted my hand and showed her two fingers for the number of guests I was expecting.

“What time?” she asked.

“Eight o’clock,” I replied.

“By-the-way, Roland, Carina and Mischa decided to fly back to Cannes. They said you probably knew. So, how did your round go?” Mom asked.

“Very well. The course was beautiful, the scenery was superb. And I won by three strokes.

“I think someone is sweet on a pretty little Spanish police officer,” Samantha teased.

I didn’t challenge her or deny it. I knew better than to lock horns with any of the females on board. Besides, I knew that Samantha had spent the whole morning, sitting in the cart with Rachel and answering any questions she might have about me.

I just shrugged my shoulders and went to shower.


Later, I came down for a quick bite to tide me over until our late supper. Well, at least, late for us. It was pretty normal for Spain.

“Anything I can do to help?” I asked.

“I think we have it all under control,” Monique replied. “Maria has been in the galley, cooking up a storm and humming the whole way. I think she really likes to do fancy dinners.”

“Then I think I’ll go up and grab a nap,” I told her.

“Wait!” she cried. “Why don’t you go talk to the men. They are all on the foredeck, checking out the helicopter pad.”

It struck me as odd, but I let it pass and went to see what they were doing. They were on the foredeck, under the helipad, and they were drinking beer. I grabbed one from a cooler they had with them and sat down to see what they were talking about.

They were discussing the merits and disadvantages of having a helicopter at sea. The possibility of removing the pad and installing armament, and other men’s stuff. I just sat and listened and soon was dozing off. Finally they shook me awake and suggested I go get ready for my company.

I headed for the flybridge and when I got to my cabin, I was in for a surprise. My stuff was gone! I turned and headed back to the salon. I smelled the women’s hands in this.

“We decided that the owner should be in the owner’s stateroom and so we moved your stuff. Al and I moved to the stateroom that Roland and Carina used,” Archara explained. “For now, we’ll leave the Captain’s stateroom empty. Now go and get ready for your guests.”

I should have figured it out then, but it wasn’t until my guests arrived and I saw the seating arrangements for dinner that I cottoned onto their plans.

General Botello was seated at one end and I was at the other with Rachel seated to my right and my parents on the General’s right and the Admiral on his left. With the length of the table, the conversations were more locally located depending on where you were seated. So while the General talked with the Admiral and the Captains and my parents, I spent the entire meal talking with Rachel.

After the particularly gratifying meal, we moved into the salon and General Botello spent a considerable amount of time complimenting me on the Bering. Of course, I felt obligated to give him the nickel tour. He was particularly impressed with the bridge and the owner’s stateroom. Especially when I told them about the women moving me in while we were on the golf course.

Then, while he went to say good bye, Rachel and I sat out on the Owner’s private cockpit and exchanged gentle kisses.

“How long until you return?” she asked.

“I have no idea. There are certain things I need to accomplish,” I told her vaguely.

“Well, I want to see you again, but unfortunately, my work visa expires next month and I’ll have to return to Texas,” she said.

Suddenly, I snapped my fingers.

“How do you plan to get there?” I asked.

“I don’t know. I haven’t planned that far yet,” she said. “Why?”

“I was thinking that you might like to travel with us to the Caribbean and then, if you want, I’d fly you home from there,” I told her.

“I just don’t know. I’d have to speak to the General,” she said.

“But if he was okay with it, would you like to? Travel with us, I mean?”

“I guess,” she said. “I’d need time to arrange to ship most of my stuff home.”

“Then come on!” I said and grabbed her hand and led her to the salon. There, we waited for a break in the conversation.

“General Botello, forgive me if I am sticking my nose where it doesn’t belong, but I was wondering, Ah ... I mean would you be upset if I stole your assistant a few weeks early?”

“I am assuming that this is the advice that you wagered for this morning?” he asked.

“Well, sort of,” I replied.

General Botello turned and started talking to Rachel in Spanish. Their conversation went on for several minutes. Then he turned to me and motioned out to the cockpit. I just followed, not sure what was going to happen.

“My young friend, Rachel, has indicated that she would like to travel with you. She has also indicated she would like to get to know you better. Over the last two years, she has become very dear to me. So if I let her go early so that she may travel with you, you must give me your solemn word that you will protect her and keep her safe,” he said.

“My word so given,” I said as I bowed.

““Tu palabra así recibida,” he intoned. (Your word so received). And then he also bowed. Then he just stared at me.

“How is it that you are aware of the sacred oath of the Conquistadors? That oath has not been commonly used for over 600 years!” he asked.

I had no idea where it had come from. So, when in doubt, become a teen again. I just shrugged my shoulders.

General Botello then smiled and offered me his hand. “You’ll be able to wait a couple of days? Rachel must do an exit interview on Monday and arrange to have her stuff shipped home before she can leave.”

“Of course,” I replied. “And General?”

“Yes...?”

“Thank you,” I said as I shook his hand.

Then we turned and entered the salon again. I quickly told Archara and my Mom what was going on while General Botello said goodnight to everyone again. Rachel and I made plans for breakfast on the yacht tomorrow to make further plans, then she left to drive the General home.


Sunday, Rachel showed up around eight and we had breakfast. It was going to be a lazy Sunday on the yacht, so I decided to go with Rachel and help her pack. Samantha and Sarah went with us. We got a lot of it done, with Samantha and Sarah’s help. Now to have it picked up and shipped tomorrow.

I said goodbye and Rachel took us back to the yacht. She said she had some phone calls to make, letting her mother and friends know what was happening.

The General had arranged a special tour of Málaga for everyone on Monday, while I waited on Rachel to finish her arrangements and complete her exit interview. It was after four when she finally got back to the ship and we stored her stuff in the crew cabin Mischa had used.

Then we went to the galley and started on making taco’s for when the rest of the family returned.

After dinner we sat on the owner’s suite’s private cockpit again and looked at the stars as we talked.

Finally, she bid me good night and went to her cabin.


Tuesday morning, the Captains got us underway at first light and we headed for the Strait of Gibraltar. Our next stop was Funchal. We were fairly confident of our route, having made a crossing similar to this, earlier this year. This time the weather was warmer and the seas were calmer.

There was, however, a tense couple of moments when Rachel came up for breakfast and discovered everyone naked.

“Alex! You didn’t tell her?” my Mom cried. Then she kicked me upstairs to the bridge to join the men while the ladies all worked to correct my oversight.

I don’t know what was said, but later, Rachel came up to the bridge and she was naked. She asked if we could talk in my cabin.

When we got there, I started apologizing and offering to take her to the nearest airport and fly her home.

“Stop that!” she said. “I’m here and I’m naked. I just wanted to know if you like what you see?”

“Oh, yeah!” I replied.

“Then maybe you ought to kiss me?” she asked.

So I did.


Just like before, when our passions combined, we found ourselves hurtling through space and time until we reached the pink planet. This was the first time in a long time for me and I was surprised when we were able to stay long enough for them to talk to us. Their instructions were clear and explained how I had been able to move from the yacht to the hospital in Dominica, and again from Texas to France. Then they urged me to practice.

Finally, our time ended on the pink planet and we found ourselves back on board the Cécile.

“Wow!” Rachel said when we opened our eyes. “What just happened?”

“Do you remember taking a journey when we kissed back in February?” I asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.