Lightning in a Bottle - Book 3 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 3

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 15: Golfing in Málaga

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 15: Golfing in Málaga - Alone, on his own, and trying to survive while searching for whoever murdered Cécile, injured Captain Alfred, and destroyed The Serendipity, Alex also had to find a way to survive while discovering who was ultimately trying to kill him and the other members of his family and friends. This is the third chapter in the saga of Alex Masters and his unusual repercussions from being struck by lightning. 

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

It was after eleven o’clock Tuesday morning when I woke up. It had been a late night. After a quick shower and a quicker stop on the bridge, I made my way to the Main deck.

Archara immediately fixed me some fruit and coffee while Maria scrambled me some eggs.

“That was a fascinating story,” Archara told me as she settled down beside me while I ate. “And Roland warned us about you having to repeat it over and over. So we told the girls some parts of it and warned them not to approach you about it under risk of a very sore backside!”

I smiled. I had forgotten that Archara and Captain Alfred were big proponents of corporal punishment.

“However, I will say that they have been trying to be patient, but I know that mine have not been with anyone else since Martinique and their hormones are driving them crazy,” she told me. “Do you understand what I am saying?”

“Yes, Ma’am!” I replied with a grin. “They’re horny and it’s driving you insane!”

“Yes, and I expect YOU to do something about it! Pronto!”

“Okay. Where would you suggest I start?” I asked.

“How about right here,” she grinned as she pushed her tits out at me...

“Great minds think alike,” I told her. Then I took her hand and led her to the stairs. “Which way to your cabin?” I asked. I really had no idea who was where.

Archara led me upstairs and into the Owner’s Stateroom. I paused for a minute as I took in the beautiful interior.

“Actually, this should be your stateroom,” she told me. “But Al and I appreciate the gesture. I have never stayed in such opulence on a ship before. I believe that it’s even better than the palace!”

Princess Archara had grown up in the palace of King Bhumibol the Great, the King of Thailand. Although not in line for the throne because that only passed to the males of the line, she was still an honest-to-goodness Princess because her father was the King.

After a brief sojourn around the cabin, including the large bathroom with a shower big enough for four, and a huge walk-in closet, I returned to see Archara standing beside the bed, watching me and waiting. As I studied her, I felt myself becoming hard. Archara licked her lips slowly and pulled me close. Then she sat on the edge of the bed and engulfed my manhood slowly.

I didn’t last more than a couple of minutes. I had quit trying to compare blow jobs, they were too diverse and they almost always ended in blessed relief for me. However, I did have this theory that the older the woman, the better the blowjob. I was reminded in that moment that I needed to do much more research.

When I leaned down and kissed her, she tried to pull her mouth away, but I wasn’t having any of it. Finally she acquiesced as I turned up the passion. Suddenly she stopped kissing me. I opened my eyes and saw her staring into the mirror directly behind me.

“We were glowing!” she cried.

“You’ve seen me do that before,” I chided.

“Yeah, but I’ve never seen me glowing!” she exclaimed.

She then pulled down the fluffy comforter and bid me to crawl in. As soon as she settled in the bed, ready for me to mount her, I fell down and latched my lips to her pussy and began to gently nibble and suck. Eventually, I moved slightly north and began to do the same to her clit.

Now it was her turn to blow. But unlike guys who need time to recharge, she would get no break from me. I thought that this might be a good time to try for the Guinness Book of World Records on orgasms from cunnilingus. I’m sure there had to be one. They have world records on everything else.

We made it to five before she lurched hard away from me, covering her pussy with her hands as she rolled over on her stomach to try and protect it from further assault.

I quickly tried to spread her legs, but she squeezed them tightly together, so I straddled her upper legs, squeezing them between my knees and then began to run my still hard cock between the cleft of her butt cheeks.

“I know just what you need,” I said to her.

“No! Not there” she cried.

“Then I’ll turn you over,” I said.

“No-o-o!” she cried. “Can’t ... can’t take any more!”

“Then you better hope your ass can take more!” I said menacingly.

I don’t know where that came from. I was going on instinct now.

“No! I’ll turn! I’ll turn!” she cried out.

I lifted slightly and she turned about halfway.

“You must really want me to fuck that ass!” I said with a hiss. Again, I wasn’t sure where it was coming from.

“But I don’t want you to take my poor little pussy! I’m a virgin!” she cried.

Okay. Now I got it! She was role playing. I could do this.

And so the games began.

It was maybe twenty minutes later and lots of dialogue before she let me penetrate her supposedly virgin vagina. Yep. It had been reduced to that. She finally let me put my ‘thing’ in her vagina.

As I lay there holding her, while our breathing returned to normal, I marveled at the ability of some women to fantasize.


After a quick shower and a late lunch, Maria said she would like to ‘talk’ to me in her cabin. It turns out she was nine weeks pregnant and due the end of November. It also happened that her hormones were going crazy, which Carina had explained to me earlier, was very common with pregnant women in their first trimester. So we played ‘How Many Positions Can I Make Maria Climax In?’ which was her favorite game.

This time I took a shower in her cabin because I was too tired to walk all the way up to mine.

After a supper of Monique’s beef stew, Charlotte came and whispered in my ear. Unfortunately, I had to turn her down. What was happening? Was I becoming an old man at nineteen?

I decided to go to bed.

When I pulled back the covers, there was Marta!

“We can just cuddle if you’re too tired,” she said coyly.

Then she proceeded to slide her lips, and her breasts, and finally her wet pussy all over my body. She actually had me so crazy that I didn’t complain when she finally impaled herself on my stiff rod!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.