Lightning in a Bottle - Book 3 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 3

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 12: Charting a Course

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 12: Charting a Course - Alone, on his own, and trying to survive while searching for whoever murdered Cécile, injured Captain Alfred, and destroyed The Serendipity, Alex also had to find a way to survive while discovering who was ultimately trying to kill him and the other members of his family and friends. This is the third chapter in the saga of Alex Masters and his unusual repercussions from being struck by lightning. 

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Cynthiana gave it only a moment before she called everybody to order again. I could tell that she was a great leader for the foundation.

“According to the Foundation’s Security Force, Alex is still a very big target. However, he is no longer as defenseless as he once was. In fact, short of actually killing him, about the only way he could be controlled is that if someone he loved were to be captured and isolated. That single threat is his biggest weakness,” Cynthiana explained.

“And you think they are still looking for him? I thought he got rid of them Friday?” Captain Alfred asked.

“He did. But unfortunately, there are other threats. Whoever is behind the naval threats, for example. We are aware of the general area within the government that those threats are originating from, but it will take us time to get to the one responsible,” Cynthiana explained. “In the meantime, we have compiled a list of those who might be used as hostages to force Alex into compliance. The majority of that list is in this room or in this home as we speak.”

“Aaah ... it suddenly becomes clearer,” Admiral Craig exclaimed. “I mean, I see now why our presence was so urgently requested.”

“Yes, it is making more sense now,” Captain Alfred added. “And I suppose you have a plan? And that this plan somehow involves a 120 foot super yacht?”

“You gentlemen are both correct, but let me explain for everyone,” Cynthiana continued. “The new Bering is rated as a Super Yacht, based on length, which is 38 meters, Gross Weight, which is 470 Gross Tons, and number of passengers, which is twelve plus nine crew. Unfortunately, Alex does not have enough experience or high enough rating to captain her, yet. However, each of you gentlemen, as former naval officers, do. Also, your naval rankings include the obligatory full-time engineering officer as well. Is that true?”

“I believe that is true,” Admiral Craig replied after thinking for a moment.

“Also, there is no ratings for those serving as crew members, although I dare say that if pushed, each of your daughters have more than enough blue water time to qualify,” she said.

“That’s true,” Archara chimed in. “In fact, I’m sure Maria and I would most definitely qualify as crew if necessary.”

“Good!” Cynthiana replied. “Now my suggestion would be that you use your remaining time this morning in planning out your cruise. After lunch, we’ll fly everyone to Monte Carlo to board the yacht. I’ll leave all the details such as assigning staterooms and provisioning and such to the experts, only I will say that this first cruise will be at the Foundation’s expense and I expect receipts for every expense.”

She was looking directly at me when she said that and I had no difficulty getting her message.

“Do we know how many are going?” Captain Alfred asked.

“I have a list of fourteen persons, including Alex and his family, Alfred’s family, Craig and his wife, my son and daughter-in-law, who is three months pregnant, along with their daughter” she explained as she passed Captain Alfred the list.

“I also was given to understand that your son, Archara, along with Roland’s son are attending a special boarding school in order to play soccer and will not be making the trip. The Foundation is undertaking to keep an eye on them for the moment.”

“Thank you,” Archara said.

“Each of those listed is present here now. I also have two security people I’d like to go with you, Isabella and Andreza, although I have not cleared it with them and am unsure if Andreza would be comfortable with what I assume will be the naturalist lifestyle onboard.”

I noticed my dad squirm a little with that announcement.

“That’s sixteen people and the yacht will sleep a maximum of twenty one. I would have loved for Tony and his wife and two daughters to join us, but I began planning this before the events of last Friday, and was unsure if it would be appropriate,” Cynthia explained.

“Let me give Monique a call,” Archara suggested. “May Maria and I borrow a car? We’d like to pick up a few things here before we go.”

“Of course,” Cynthiana replied, marking one more thing off her list.


It was just Captain Alfred, Admiral Craig, my dad and me after everyone else left the room.

“Any ideas where we should go?” Captain Alfred asked.

“The more open water, the better,” Admiral Craig suggested. “It’s a bit crowded in the Mediterranean. Especially with the range on those drones these days.”

“Do we want to head east or west. The Gulf of Suez and the Red Sea are not that safe for passage right now,” Captain Alfred offered.

“Yes. I wouldn’t go that way without a full task force escorting us,” Admiral Craig added.

“Then that leaves East. Do we sail through the Strait of Gibraltar and out into the Atlantic? We could stay pretty far from land out there.”

“The Caribbean,” I told them. “Let’s head towards Martinique because it would be a friendly port in the storm. With a stop in Málaga, Spain if we can.”

The other three just looked at me trying to guess what I was up to.

“Well ... he is the captain,” Admiral Craig injected. “And it is his boat.”

“Are you gentlemen sure that Alex should be making this kind of decision?” my dad asked.

“Darrel, I am already on record as saying that I would sail with Alex anytime and anywhere. He seems to have a sixth sense about things and besides, he appears to be the only one of us who already has a strategy in mind. And I am confident that he will share that plan with us at the right time,” Captain Alfred said. “Why don’t we plan on spending a few minutes when we get to the yacht, laying in a course to Málaga, and then see what happens from there.”

“That’s true. After all, our objective is to stay far away from land for the next few weeks. And on the open sea, Alex would have more room to operate, so to speak,” Admiral Craig pointed out. “Besides, I’ve submitted my (retirement) papers and Maria and I have nowhere we need to be for the next seven months.”

“Congratulations, by-the-way,” Captain Alfred told Admiral Craig. “So Maria’s due in seven months?”

“That’s what the doctor says. Besides, Dr. Rappeneau apparently will be sailing with us so I’m sure she will be in good hands if something comes up,” the Admiral replied.

With that, the two retiring officers left the room. Now it was just Dad and me.

“I don’t know if I am amazed and proud, or scared and worried that those two men are putting so much faith in you!” he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.