First Contact – Naked Alien Arrival - Cover

First Contact – Naked Alien Arrival

Copyright© 2023 by tenyari

Chapter 2 - Writer's Guidelines for the shared universe

Naked Alien Girlfriend Series

This is meant to be an open universe. I highly encourage other people to write stories in this setting because reading this kind of fiction is my kink. My motivation for writing is to hopefully be able to read stories like the ones I write. So please, have at it.

Basic notion: This is an adult character CMNF light hearted erotic universe.

There’s no difference in any of us except that some of us are too stupid to realize there’s no difference in any of us - Christopher Titus

What is Canon


- Silliness. It is “canon” to use silliness as a writing tactic to avoid a tough topic or just move the plot to the next page. No one should ever complain that a story is too silly or too happy to be part of this setting.

- Alien females are never able to solve the nudity / arousal issue. Even if the clock is pushed forward a billion years, these elements remain.

- Aliens and their children have mental conditioning. By the generation of the grandchildren this is gone, but the degree to which they are still ‘more aroused’ than ‘Earth Humans’ never diminishes.

- Stories with Aliens exploring our Earth’s faiths and how they connect to the Alien’s faiths.

- Mixed human / Alien children are initially a source of great social concern from both sides fearing a ‘wiping out’ of their species. This problem resolves first in Mexico due to it’s history with the Mestizo and last in the USA due it’s history of extreme racism.

- Public sex with Alien Girls. Within a few years of arrival this will be ‘legal’ anywhere they have settled. Slowly that right will spread to non-aliens and males as well (both alien male with human, as well as human with human will get legality at the same or similar points in time, region depending). It will take even longer to be socially accepted. So people giving a ‘tsk tsk’ when they observe it or telling the girls “not in my place, do that somewhere else” are canon for the first decade or two.

- Stories where the Aliens start to question the “ethics” of Teacher the longer they are on ‘new Earth’ are canon. Teacher sees her ‘children’ the way a queen bee might see her hive, and Teacher only questions those parts of ‘Old Earth Society’ that she was programmed to question; the old planet’s failed politics and climate policy for example. These stories are ONLY canon if they can remain light hearted. So this should probably be a ‘side element’ and not a focus of the story.

- Stories where Teacher makes a well intentioned mistake

- Stories where the Translation system fails to work. Especially if the results are funny

- Stories where the aliens reflect with sadness over the loss of their home world

- ship-generation Aliens, male and female alike, and their immediate children, have hyper short term emotions. But they will typically react with sadness or fear where a normal person would react with anger. Happy, Aroused, passionate, and other emotions happen appropriately but ‘dialed up to 11’ for the first few seconds / minutes (as best suites the story or achieves comedy).

- Stories where an Alien girl tries very hard to wear clothing; and is or is not very upset at failing.

- Stories where people try to find work-around to the clothing allergy. Such as wearing all metal, and find this extraordinarily complicated and uncomfortable.

- In canon, First Contact always happens “about 5-10 years from now” regardless of what the real world date is when a reader is reading a story. As such, canon never mentions a year in relation to the story or age of any character, or in any way that a reader could math out the date.

- Try to be slightly vague on ‘local Earth technology’. Even when reading stories I wrote when I first started writing erotica, it’s a little weird to see a story that claims to be ‘the near future’ using a device that is already ‘old retired technology’ today.

- It is canon for the Aliens to become extremely family oriented once they start having children and getting married. Be careful about the age rules, but also keep this in mind. The Aliens were matrilineal, and so will place great value on daughters.

- The Aliens land in 4 waves: Modern Era: >First Contact - 5 individual in Mexico City >Initial Settlement - 10,000 dropped into Mexico one month after First Contact >Settlement - 100,000 settle around the world 1.5 years after First Contact, but not in USA

Hard-Science Future: >Great Settlement - 5,000,000,000 arrive on the ‘full arkship’ - having been concealed for 200 years

Stories can be Canon in any wave except First Contact. That wave is only the one single story about it.

Popular countries chosen in “Settlement”: - Mexico to bring the total to 50,000 - Canada gets 20,000 - Columbia, Peru, Argentina, Costa Rica, Uruguay, Greece, Spain, Italy, Botswana

Modern First World Countries Avoided: - USA, Australia, New Zealand (race issues) - Korea, Japan (mono-ethnic and work/life balance) - Israel (internal conflict) - Northern and Central Europe (too cold) - Canada is the only ‘cold’ country with an exception for specific story reasons.

Criteria for any other country: - Good human rights, not militaristic, not at war, warm climate, acceptance of ‘diverse sexualities’.

- As the setting is ‘near future’ countries that are trending towards improvement can be used if you can make it seem to make sense that the presence of the Aliens would motivate things like better human rights.

- Not a nuclear power - A countries general wealth is NOT a criteria if the people therein live decent lives (Human Development Index)


What is known to be NOT Canon


(If a story has any of the things in this list, it is NOT Canon.)

- Any story with any ‘ship generation’ Alien character biologically under age 20.

- Any story with any character under age 18 that is nude or part of any erotic or sexual portion of the story.

- Any story where an Alien does get captured and violently experimented on.

- Any story that is overly grim or violent in tone.

- Any story where an alien goes ‘psycho’.

- Any story where the ‘Aliens’ and the ‘Earth Humans’ go to war or end up with extreme racism. Mild racism will happen in canon but it should always be a ‘deviant’ character.

- Any story where an Alien in any way enters the USA before Angelita’s grand-daughter goes to university.

- Any story where the Aliens solve the female nudity problem - Any story where the Aliens have advanced weaponry - Any story where an Alien is engaged in incest - Any story where a ship generation Alien is a biological sibling or cousin of anyone.

- Any story where a male Alien has the nudity problem.

- Any story where an Alien is jailed beyond ‘oops, didn’t realize you were alien’, for being nude.

- Any story where that ‘oops’ takes a long time.

- Any story that promotes a specific religion or atheist point of view / agenda as being ‘the real truth’ - Any story where an Alien believes their people are/were better than Earth Humans, or vice versa.

- Any story where there is ‘faster than light’ (FTL) travel, regardless of the timeline.

- Any story before ‘1 billion years after first contact’ that involves another ‘Ark ship’ or contact from other aliens that came from our Alien’s homeworld.

- Any story that suggests there was more than one sentient species on the Alien’s homeworld.

- Any story that suggests the Alien’s homeworld and/or solar system survived.

- Any story where the tension about mixed ‘human / alien’ children leads to violence.

- Any story where an Alien Girl gets in legal trouble for having sex in public.

- Any story with sexual assault. If a character is forced, tricked, mind-controlled, etc into sex, that story is not canon.

- Any story where Teacher ‘goes rogue’ and acts with hostile intent.

- Any story where Teacher takes over an Alien like a puppeteer.

- Any story where Teacher or the Translation nanites intentionally translate language incorrectly.

- Any story that is canon in some other shared universe. You can do cross-overs, but just note that makes them non-canon for one or both of those universes.

- Any story that is fan-fic - The ‘old’ Earth of the Aliens was a deeply flawed world that picked it’s survivors around a Eugenics policy. Stories that dwell too much on this or who use this to make the Aliens that have now landed on Earth into monsters favoring Eugenics are not canon.

- Any story set in Mexico that speculates on the ‘former violence’ in the country. Whether characters in that are real people from the real world or fictional people, and regardless of what ‘side’ they are/were on. Absolutely DO NOT go there. I will make every attempt to ‘blacklist’ any story that does.


Alien Biology:

They are more or less ‘human’ except the DNA of their world is slightly different. It ‘rotates’ the same way and has mostly the same molecules but differs in “just enough” details.

There are no genetic disorders in the Alien population due to the ‘eugenics’ nature of the Ark ships.

The Aliens on the ships were a combination built to have the greatest possible genetic diversity, minus genes deemed to be disorders. Obviously such a statement means the choice of what was a flaw was subject to the ‘politics of human nature’ and some poor ethical judgments. The ‘conditioning’ of Ship-born aliens will usually ‘check’ the callous attitude someone from a society that had practiced eugenics might otherwise have. The horror the Aliens feel at learning the way their ancestors did things is good plot point.

Natural lifespan would be the same but the alien’s have been ‘helped to live about twice as long, with the ‘extra part’ padding out the prime adult years (your “20-30s” lasts 90-100 years, most of it favoring a body that resembles early 20s). This technology is given to Earth Humans early on (within a decade, spreading out from the countries of Settlement to the world over the another two decades). The same nanite system that lets them love long also allows for limb regeneration and healing from any injury given time (at most a year).

Aliens come in skin tones from light green through to dark green, and light blue through to dark blue, and some shades that are mix of light from one and medium of the other. Roughly 5% of the population are known as ‘chromatics’ who’s skin will change through greens in one half of the year and blues the other half.

- The skin tones are set by what season of the year an Alien is born, with some adjustment for time of day. Lighter colors are spring (green) and fall (blue), darker colors are summer (blue) and winter (green). Some chromatics cycle with this and some cycle opposite of it. A very small number of chromatics will cycle colors by the hour.

Alien Ethnic groups are many, and split by hair and ears. That said the ‘many’ is in the combos one can find out of these hair colors and ear shapes.

Hair colors: Red, Blue, Green, Violet, Yellow - all in bright tones. The Yellow is NOT blond, but more like juicy lemon / banana.

Hair can be straight, wavy, or as curly as African hair.

Ear shapes:

Short and pointy (ave 5cm long) - poking slightly out.

Pointy, Around 12cm long, swept back and angled up. Smooth Pointy, Around 12cm long, swept back and angled up. Webbed ridges on the underside of the ‘extended part’.

Pointy, Around 18cm long, swept back and angled horizontal. Bumpy ridges on top near the base where it connects to the head.

Rarer groups: Straight up 30-40cm, hairy, rounded ends like a bunny. Sometimes floppy.

Human-like ears, but having small hairless antenna coming out of the foreheard and ending in little bulbs. Historical footnote is that the antenna can grow back in a few months if lost, even if the ‘stump’ is cauterized.

- These last two were limited to a tropical ethnicity similar to Polynesians (the rabbit eared ones), and a subterranean group.

An alien gets the hair color and ear style of their paternal grandmother. This holds for alien-human hybrids also if that person is alien or had the alien ears and hair.

Skin-tone of ‘hybrids’ will be Alien if the person is half or more alien. If they are 1/8 or more alien it “might” be alien or human, but more commonly the person will be mostly one of them with slight blending from the other. A rare few will have the skin system of one side, and then blush / have blood/veins of the other.

The aliens have the same size, musculature, and internal organs as humans. Bones are nearly identical to Earth Human bones (for stories in Mexico, this makes the Day of the Dead holiday a cultural unifier). Body hair is a little lighter, more like ‘Native Americans / East Asians.

Genitalia and erogenous zones are identical.

Ship-born aliens all have nanites in their bran that lets Teacher communicate with them, track them, monitor health, add to what they see (augmented reality), and disable them. They are not told they can be disabled, when this happens in the First Contact story it comes as a shock, and the knowledge that it was possible is kept secret.

Aliens have ‘mild vampire fangs’ even though they are vegetarians and if ship-born also lactose intolerant. In hybrids this is a ‘dominant gene’.

Alien eye colors are bright pastels and seem to be completely random. Heterochromia is common.

These nanites are responsible for the conditioning that makes the aliens more congenial, abhorrent to violence, desire to have several offspring, and trusting. While the nanites are not passed to children, the child of anyone with these nanites will get a roughly half-strength version of the condition while in the womb. Thus the note in what is ‘canon’.

Alien women were long ago ‘aided with technology’ to be able to consciously choose to not conceive if ‘viable sperm’ is present. The same technology allows them to be aware of their ovulation timing and thus know exactly when they are fertile. It does not allow them to induce this (they can’t just rapid fire an egg down their tubes on command, that would be silly), nor does it allow them to keep sperm alive in their womb for use ‘on demand’. It simply lets them know when the timing is exactly right, and lets them choose not to conceive. This technology is rapidly given to Earth Humans though some cultures reject it. This is not a genetic mod, it’s done with nanites, so it does not pass on, each child needs to be given the treatment.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.