Massage for Mom

by Clark

Copyright© 1999 by Clark

Incest Sex Story: A young man takes his mother's friend's place as her private masseuse.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Massage   Oral Sex   .

For as long as I remember, my mom’s friend Beth used to come over twice a week and give mom a massage. Once done, mom would give her a massage. They both undressed for the massage, but covered their buttocks with a towel while on the massage table.

I used to come and go as I pleased and they seemed to think nothing of a child seeing them partially nude. Some days I would sit and watch as they massaged each other from head to feet.

As I grew older, I started to watch more frequently as my interest in the female body was increasing and both presented rare opportunities to satisfy a growing child’s curiosity.

Every once in a while, I would catch a glimpse of mom’s nipples as she shifted positions. I remember one day that Beth got a little careless and I saw her full black bush as she got up to dress. She quickly covered with a robe when she noticed me looking.

A few months after I turned fourteen, Beth left town. Soon after, mom began complaining that she missed her massages. She complained about aches and pains when she got home from work.

Being a horny teenager in the full swing of the hormone rush called puberty, I got the bright idea that if I were able to take Beth’s place, I may be able to see my mother’s body up close and touch it.

Not thinking that it would work, I approached mom one afternoon when she got home from work and offered to give her a massage. To my great surprise, she readily agreed and told me to set up the table while she changed. I started getting a hard-on just knowing that soon I would be touching my mother’s undressed body in a fairly intimate manner.

A few minutes later she returned with her robe on and two towels. She turned her back to me and wrapped one around her waist. She then laid face down on the table with her arms at her sides, hiding every bit that she could that wasn’t absolutely necessary for the massage.

I hardly got a glimpse of the sides of her breasts.

I began rubbing her head as I’d seen Beth do, and over several minutes moved down to her back and massaged from her neck to just above the towel.

Mom said that I was a good learner and gave a great massage for a first timer.

I then went to the bottom of the table and began rubbing her feet. Her legs were together, so when I tried to look up between her legs, I couldn’t see anything.

When I finished her feet, mom was really relaxed. I moved up her calves and gently moved her legs a little more open.

She gave no resistance.

I paid particular attention to the back of her knees as I had heard her say she liked that several times to Beth.

This time was no exception.

“That feels wonderful. You’re really a natural at this, son.” She complimented me.

I then moved to her thighs. I began kneading her ample thighs one at a time, stopping just below the towel. I then began massaging both thighs, placing my fingers between them so that, as I squeezed, her thighs opened.

I was rewarded with the first good view of her pubic area, even if it was only her pubic hair.

She kept her legs close together, and I couldn’t see much details. Still, for a horny fourteen year old, that was very exciting. I had a painful hard-on during the whole massage.

After I had massaged every bit of mom’s back and legs, she thanked me, reached for her robe, and covered herself quickly. I was disappointed that all I saw was her bare back. But this was the first time and I considered it a huge success.

Over the next couple of days, I thought a lot about my mother’s body.

I set up the massage table, and when mom arrived home, I told her I was ready to give her another massage.

Mom’s face became happy as she smiled widely.

“I’ll be right out.”

Mom returned, and with due modesty stretched out on the table. She seemed way more relaxed this time.

After I finished her arms and back, I proceded to her feet. I noticed that her legs were parted more and she wasn’t as tense.

As I glanced up under the towel, I could see swirls of her light brown pubic hair at the vee of her legs from the get go.

I took my time on her feet and calves. As I rubbed the back of her knees, I gently pressed her legs apart.

She didn’t seem to realize what I was doing.

This time my kneading of her thighs exposed her pubic area! I actually got a good close look at her lips protruding from her beautiful cunt. My cock was so hard I pressed it against the side of the table to get some relief.

I became bolder and moved my hands higher to the level of the towel. My probing fingers were no more than six inches from mom’s cunt.

Mom suddenly realized that she was exposed, and quickly closed her legs.

“I think this is enough. I’m more relaxed than ever. Thank you for such a wonderful massage.”

Again she managed to get off the table without exposing anything of real interest to a horny male.

I was afraid that I’d ruined my chances at seeing more of her body, but a couple of days later, it was mom who approached me for a massage. I was greatly relieved and gladly agreed.

I was much less aggressive as I realized that I shouldn’t go too far too quickly. Over the next couple of months, I massaged mom two to three times a week and was rewarded with frequent close up views of her beautiful cunt.

As time passed mom seemed more and more relaxed about covering herself before and after her massage. I was careful not to stare, but I got several good looks at her nice breasts with their dark brown nipples.


I knew I made a breakthrough when one afternoon mom came into the room and casually laid a towel over the table. She then removed her robe and, without any effort to cover her breasts, got onto the table and lay on her stomach. She then reached down and loosened the towel around her hips and positioned it over her buttocks the same as she did when Beth gave her massages in the past.

I was afraid that I might shoot my spunk immediately. This turn of event was too exciting.

It even got better, as when I finished her back, she asked me to massage her buttocks through the towel.

I kneaded her cheeks for about five minutes before she asked me to move to her feet.

Her legs were opened considerably more than they had ever been in the past.

I really took my time on her feet and calves. I was enjoying an unobstructed view of her bush. As I worked her thighs, I noticed that her cunt lips protruded more and they were very moist.

As I squeezed her upper thighs, I noticed that the closer I got to her pubic area the more the flesh of her pussy moved with my kneading.

Gathering my courage and hoping for the best, I reached under the towel and began massaging mom’s buttocks again.

Mom didn’t stop me to change her position.

This time my thumbs were between her cheeks and each squeeze opened her very wet cunt widely.

After a minute or so mom said, “I think we better stop. You give a wonderful massage.”

She got up, wrapping the towel around her waist. I could see that her nipples were erect and her face was flushed.

She put on her robe and went to her room. I thought I was going to burst. I went to my room and quickly relieved the pressure by beating my meat with visions of mom’s cunt fresh in my mind.

I guess I was too young to realize that she was enjoying this, too. But she was having feelings of guilt which held her back.


The next massage was even more exciting.

Mom took a shower after dinner, and she came out with her robe on and asked for a massage.

I eagerly agreed.

When I set the table up, mom just removed her robe and got on the table.

She was nude!

She then covered her buttocks with a towel.

The full frontal view had me really excited, and I wanted to give her an especially good massage as a reward. I took great care with her head, arms and back.

Mom was really enjoying the attention I was giving her. It was a good half hour before I got to her thighs and buttocks.

Her legs were wide apart. Her vagina was very wet. As my thumbs spread her buttocks, I noticed her hips were giving slight thrusts.

I got an idea. I asked her if she wanted me to massage the front of her thighs. Something that I’ve never done before and even Beth never did.

“That sounds great. Let’s try it.”

Mom then rolled over on her back. She pulled the towel out from under her buttocks and laid it across her stomach, below her bare breasts. Her legs were parted quite wide.

I began just above her knees and worked upward. I looked up and mom had her eyes closed. Her nipples were standing straight up.

I sensed that she was excited, but I was more interested in the excitement I was feeling exploring mom’s body.

My heart was thumping in my chest and the blood was backed up in my hard-on. I held my breath before I ventured with my fingers into the crease where her thigh met her body, right beside her cunt.

Amazingly, mom didn’t object!

Before long, my thumbs were gently rolling the fleshy mound of her vagina. Her vagina was opening and closing with the motion. Mom’s hips were thrusting regularly now and she was breathing very hard.

I didn’t know if women had orgasms or not, but I sensed she was having the same feeling I did just before I came. I wondered if she would shoot semen the way I did.

Mom began moaning.

“That’s wonderful. Keep massaging me!” She said with a loud moan.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.