Alan's Sister - Cover

Alan's Sister

Copyright© 1999 by Mercutio

Chapter 8: Only the Lonely... (or not)

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Only the Lonely... (or not) - How I pissed of the guy down the Hall

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BDSM   Anal Sex  

The silence of afterglow was not the same silence that had filled the room when we had been arguing. This was a warm silence, filled with music, occasional murmurs of approval from the two women, and the slight noise of their caress of each other's naked skin. This was a good silence.

The silence was broken only after a long stretch of oblivious nothingness. Lori was the first to speak, raising her head up from her lover's lap and saying: "My jaw hurts." She smiled. I smiled. Amanda laughed, then hit her friend with a nearby pillow.

"Get used to it... that's a real talent you've got! And wait'll you try cock! It's great, too!"

Lori took a pillow of her own and responded in kind, swatting Alan's sister with it, right across her face. Soon the pillow fight began in earnest, resulting in an even livelier mass of naked women than their lovemaking had produced.

"Stop! STOP! You're gonna get me all hot again!" When the pillows stopped moving, I could clearly see that Lori had well-adjusted to the thought of loving women, for three fingers of her left hand were clearly inserted into Amanda's snatch. She made no attempt to remove them.

"Why bother with guys? I like what we've been doing just fine. Let's do it again!" Lori brought her lips to Amanda's, but she was pushed away.

"Why bother? Come ON! Sam was so patient up there. Didn't so much as move... don't you think you owe him something, we owe him something?"

"He got something. He got to watch me degrade myself, and I'll bet he loved every second. He can just jack off to his memories. In the meantime..."

"Nope... I'm cutting you off until you at least apologize to him. I don't know how long you two have been feuding, but I think it has to stop."

"You know, you're a really cruel little girl... ooo... I'm REALLY going to hate myself for doing this...

"Alright," She looked up at me, "I'm sorry I said that. I guess I should have been a little more open-minded. Maybe we could've gotten along better if I had just listened a little more. And maybe there's nothing wrong with queers..." A devilish look overcame her face, it was all too obvious what she was thinking about. She extended a hand. "Friends?"

I kissed it. "I'll settle for friends. For now." "That's better. I'm glad you two can get along. Now, I want you to KISS and make up." "My favorite kind of apology!" I exclaimed, bounding down from my loft before Lori had time to react. I swept her up into my arms and kissed her passionately. She put up the cursory struggle she knew I expected, then settled into the kiss, lightly darting her tongue into my mouth. She definitely did taste like Amanda!

Lori broke the kiss, sarcastically gasping for air. "What now?" "The

Bed." was my basso profundo response. Lori and I didn't remain friends very long. At least not "just" friends. However, the bed was also not a particularly high priority and Lori, I found, was not a particular burden. Sort of a pleasant weight, actually.Rather like having a naked woman attempting to wrap herself around you, which is exactly what Lori was doing. The position she eventually settled into had me responsible for much of the support, with her legs wrapped about my waist, her arms tight about my neck, and my own hands forming a sort of seat for her. We remained in a liplock just like that for several minutes.

Eventually, though, my arms did begin to wear out. I tottered over to Ed's bed, swaying slightly with my unusual load of naked former schoolchum. I dropped her deliberately into the wet spot.

"HEY... that wasn't very nice!" "The BED." I repeated, unbuckling my belt. "Here, let me do that." She began to fumble with my zipper. I could tell she was somewhat nervous now. Her hands shook as she attempted to pull it down. Amanda laughed, softly.

"Here, let ME do that. I know what you're going through. I was thesame way MY first time, like nervous and all." Amanda had my pants off in a single, deft motion.

"Now, now, I want to see ALL of you. Shirt too." "It goes when that G-string does." "Well... okay." Amanda managed to turn the removal of her barely-there panties into a erotic event that would do a stripper proud, exhibiting her well-formed derriere framed for inspection, grinding her hips, bending, turning, flashing and fingKimg herself, finally laying down and sliding them up her long legs, presenting us with a wonderful view of her shaven pussy in the process. When she was done she stood up and flicked the panties at me like a rubber band. "Top THAT!"

"Get real." My own show was no doubt far less spectacular, though Lori seemed just as intrigued, especially once my underwear was off. My dick glistened from the last load of spunk I had shot off, and stood proudly at full erection.

Amanda came up behind me and grabbed my manhood, slowly rubbing it up and down. "Hi, I'm Dick the Talking Tool. Some people call me a PENIS.Can YOU say PENIS? Have YOU ever seen a PENIS before?"

Lori seemed to think that this was enormously funny. After a moment, she gained enough composure to speak. "Yes, I can say PENIS. And no, I've never seen one..." She was giggling throughout, and broke into a second round of laughter as soon as she finished.

Now that the mood was seriously ruined, I decided to sit down on the bed, rather than making my entry into Lori the dramatic affair I had hoped for.

"Seriously. This is it, Lori. It's not gross or anything, kinda like a finger, only a little more sensitive. Why don't ya' touch it? Go on. Do it."

"No way. That thing looks weird..." "Lemme get this straight: you were more than willing to put your TONGUE in my CUNT, but you're having a hard time with THIS?"

"Well, your... um, uh, cunt isn't all hairy and purple. And the end of your clitoris doesn't look like a mutant plum..."

I just shook my head as Amanda gave Lori and anatomy lesson. Occasionally, Amanda would ask me to turn _just_so_ for emphasis. If it wasn't for all the handling (and sometimes mis-handling) of my poor tool, I'm sure I would've gone soft pretty damn quickly.

But I didn't, and after only ten minutes of clinical description and analysis, Lori was ready to try touching it on her own. Unfortunately for both of them, I was feeling a bit uncooperative. "Why don't you two do each other? Lori'd like that a whole bunch better..."

So they did. Rather, they didn't really DO each other, Lori just spent a few moment tonguing Amanda's right nipple. Under those conditions, my arousal returned quickly, as I indicated by lightly petting Lori's ass...

Soon I was stretched out languidly across the bed. Amanda was on my right, flat against the wall, using my shoulder for her pillow. Lori stood over me, warily eyeing my pride and joy.

There weren't many preliminaries this time, she just started by slowly massaging my cock, experimenting with her hand position, as per my, or most often Amanda's, whispered instructions. Slowly she gained confidence, now and the using both hands, sometimes cupping my balls or twirling her finger in my pubic hair. After a while, I even began to to signify approval in the form of a moan or grunt. This encouraged her greatly. She began to speed up, her gentle massage becoming an awful pull.

Fortunately, Amanda interrupted the motion before it became a real problem. "Be careful. That thing's attached, you know... try something else now."

Lori laid down on her stomach, between my legs. Most of her long hair splayed out over her head and in front of her face. She had decided to continue her sensual education with an oral examination! She started by licking my scrotum, then my length, then, daintily, she took the engorged head of my cock into her mouth, lightly tracing the "seam" with her tongue.

"And remember, lover, don't use your te..." "OoooOOwWWW" "... eth..." The sight of my former rival's golden hair pooled elegantly over my midriff was still too much. She peered up at me, through the curtain of her hair, her eyes expressing a heartfelt apology of the hurt. It was too much for me. The combination of pain and the warm, sucking wetness of her mouth took me over the brink. I came directly into her mouth, without any warning. Lori was very surprised, I think, but kept sucking nonetheless, until my seed began to spill from her mouth and back down my rod.

She didn't spit it out. That surprised me. She just sat up. I could see that some of her own hair had become sticky with my come. I watched her swallow, then smile. She licked her lips and wiped her chin with her hands as Amanda doubled up, her own pink tongue getting the semen that Lori could not hold between her own lips.

"Well, how do I taste?" "That was it? There was so much... a quart?"

"A teaspoon, maybe." corrected Amanda. "Well, you taste good. Yummy even. Maybe not as good as Amanda, but close. You should try yourself sometime." We smiled at that. "Maybe you could try a low-salt variety, though..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.