Alan's Sister - Cover

Alan's Sister

Copyright© 1999 by Mercutio

Chapter 6: So Long, Farewell, Aufweidersehen, G'bye...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: So Long, Farewell, Aufweidersehen, G'bye... - How I pissed of the guy down the Hall

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BDSM   Anal Sex  

She wore us out again that night. There isn't too much to say about it. She just wore us out with the same boundless enthusiasm for sex she'd had all weekend. We pleasured each other until the wee hours (again managing to reduce Ed's mattress to one large wet spot), then escorted her to the showers. Ed got to stand watch that time, so I went back and fell asleep.

The next thing I remember is her hot breath on my mouth. I don't know when, but when I woke up, at around noon, she was gone. Characteristically, Ed was still asleep. He wouldn't be of any help... so I climbed down out of my loft to see about cleaning some of the debris from our night of sexplay.

I noticed that my computer monitor was on. She had typed out a note on my PC.

"Sorry. I didn't want to wake you. I think I tired you two out enough last night. I have to go meet my ride now. Don't worry I'll be fine. I left you a present. Hugs, kisses and blowjobs.

Bye, Amanda.

PS: you didn't ask but you were great and so was Ed. But I want a girl next time too. See you in a couple weeks I really have togo"

I found her present laying on my desk. It consisted of the two pairs of panties she had worn, and the bra we had cut off her during her Friday night bondage game. I added the panties to my kinetic sculpture and strung the bra across the inside of my closet door. I also began to wonder if Amanda gave everyone she screwed a pair of musky panties. If she did, she must not wear panties very often. It was an appealing thought.

I suppose I walked around with a smile plastered to my face more or less constantly for the next week. Of course it was sort of difficult to be serious when, every time I saw Paul or Alan, I got a spontaneous round of applause, and just about everyone on the floor stopped by my room to offer congratulations. Whether the sentiment was genuine or sarcastic, I didn't care. But it made it very hard to keep a straight face.

Amanda's attentions brought a certain amount of focus into my life. Granted, it was a focus on Amanda, but a focus nonetheless. I was fixated on the idea of finding a woman for my bisexual nymphet. Of course, I knew that would be difficult, since I didn't know any bi chicks, and the lesbians I knew were not into the idea of sexual experimentation when I asked them, both of them, either...

So the search continued. My next thought was of the girls I had gone to high school with. There were a dozen or so females I considered to be highly attractive, but they had all already turned me down. A challenge!

I went to Kim first (remember: Kim was the name I told Alan when he asked). Kim is a short, well-rounded blonde, with a sweet temperament. suppose I thought of her first because I figured she'd have the hardest time saying "no" to anyone. For any reason.

"No." She said, "I'm not that kind of a girl... I'm shocked! Really!"

Strike one. I could tell that this wasn't going to be easy. Although I had planned to ask a few others, my next opportunity presented itself (or herself, rather) in the form of Bobbi, an athletic looking brunette I had long thought could be a model.

"Hi Bobbi! How's things?" "Well, they aren't so good..." "Oh really, what's the matter?" "I think I'm pregnant" "Geez. That's not good. Do your parents..." Strike two. At least I knew she liked men. The quest continued for about a week. During the course of that time, I was slapped no less than four times, was threatened with two lawsuits, and turned down by five girls. Sigh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.