Alan's Sister - Cover

Alan's Sister

Copyright© 1999 by Mercutio

Chapter 2: A Second Meeting

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Second Meeting - How I pissed of the guy down the Hall

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BDSM   Anal Sex  

Winterbreak was fairly uneventful, I suppose. I really didn't think much at all about Alan or his sister until I checked my Email on Christmas eve. Mostly the normal things... mailing list crap, responses to flames, and messages from friends, telling me that they were leaving and would not check their mail for some time... the usual stuff. However, there WAS a message from Alan, someone I knew to be just as compulsive as I in reading and responding to mail. I knew that this, at least, would be read and answered within a few days.

The message went something like this:

Alright, you sicko, I just wanted to let you know that I'm coming back on the 4th. You'd better be back, too. And my sister wishes you a merry Christmas, and says she hopes you'll find a woman under your tree this year. Idiot. Fucko.

Alan.

Although I'm an atheist, the sentiment warmed my heart, amongst other things, as I remembered the flashing incident two-weeks past. I quickly made my replies, then scurried off to the bathroom...

Of course I was back to the dorm on the Fourth. Nice and early, before the place even opened for the few returning students that normally come back that soon. I beat Alan back by a good two hours, anxiously awaiting his (and hopefully his sister's) return.

Unfortunately, I didn't immediately notice their return, having just realized that I had forgotten the power cord for my PC. However, the knock at my door was enough to rouse me from my grouchy repose.

"What the hell do you want?!" "It's Alan, you fucko! Open up!" "What's the password?" "Your Mom! I'm coming in, dumbass." A few moments later, I was back down in Alan's room, helping in his traditional unpacking method of throwing everything into his closet, and shoving everything that didn't fit in his closet into his desk or dresser. Amanda was there, and occupied the vast majority of my attention, in her baggy white coat and tight Levi's.

Alan's parents came into the room. "Alan, do you need anything for your room?"

"Yeah. I need Cokes. And shampoo. And I need floppy disks."

"Alright. Where do we have to go to get all of that?"

"Well, there's a Wal-Mart down by the interstate..."

"OK. We'll stop and get something to eat then, too. Let's go."

"Mom, I just got something all over me... I think it's ink." And it was. The printer cartridge for Alan's printer had somehow burst, covering Amanda completely with ink. "Well, you'd better stay here and clean up. We can't have you in the new car that way."

My heart stopped beating at those words. Why, she'd probably...

"You're gonna need a shower." YES YES YES "Alan, where the hell are your towels? Give your sister a towel. And soap. And shampoo."

"I'm out of shampoo. That's why we're going to the store..."

"I've got plenty of shampoo. She can use mine." I said. "Alright. That's real nice o' you, Sam. Honey, we'll be back in a coupla hour or thereabouts."

I went back to my room, in search of my suddenly all-important "OK Dad." bottle of Selsun Blue. After a moment of tearing the room apart, I found it. Under my PC's power cord, no less.

I loped down the hall with a quickness born of a man that wants to see a naked teenager. Since I live in a dorm, I knew very well that there was VERY little privacy in the open bathrooms. I could hear water running in only one shower stall. Of course, that made sense, since we were the only people on the entire floor.

I scampered over to her stall, noting the white panties at the top of her heap of clothes.

"I brought you some shampoo..." "Great. Hand it over." The shower curtain opened partway, and a grasping hand emerged. "Gimme. Thanks.", she said as I put the bottle in her hand, catching a glimpse of smiling lips and pubescent breast as she closed the curtain once more.

"Can you stay and watch... to make sure nobody shows up for a little peep show?"

"You mean like the one you gave me just now?" (with sarcasm) "Whoops"

"And what did that mean?" "It's just your little reward for giving me some shampoo. I hope you liked it." "Yeah. It was great!" I said, blushing and suddenly very conscious of myself. I turned my back, shaking my head and wondKimg why, if I had spent nineteen years waiting for something like this, I was so embarrassed by it now.

But Amanda continued, "So how was break? Did Santa leave you the woman you needed so badly?"

I was about to respond that Santa hadn't left me anything for over 10 years when I felt two warm, wet hands grab my shoulders.

"I guess not." I felt her pull me into the shower. I suppose that, if I were a little more uninhibited, I probably would've gone willingly about five minutes before. However, in real life, there're things like harassment lawsuits, not to mention statutory rape. These facts kept me from leaping in with her right away... but now...

The warm water quickly soaked me as she removed my clothes- starting with my jeans. I watched, stunned, and looked at her wet nakedness. I beheld full, womanly nudity for the first time in my life. Curves previously viewed only in my Playboys were readily visible now, as she tugged off my pants, leaving me a no-doubt foolish sight, in my Hanes and T-shirt, mouth agape. She then wrapped her arms about my neck and kissed me deeply. In an instant, I felt her tongue probing my lips, then darting past, on to my mouth. Much to my surprise, she moved my left arm to her breast. I was in heaven.

Slowly, I began to move against her, my hands steadily roaming over her beautiful, slender young frame, to her cheeks, her neck, her shoulders, her back, her ass... I broke from our passionate embrace, knowing then the object of my desire. I ran my hands over her once more as I slid onto my knees, kissing my way ever downward, lovingly licking each erect nipple, stopping for a French-kiss at her belly-button, and then, down to her nether-regions, I found it bare, save for a quarter-inch wide strip atop her pubis.

For most men who dream of lovemaking, their first sexual act is simple intercourse. Fucking, I guess. Not me. I wanted the taste of a woman on my tongue, the smell of arousal to be the air that I breathe.

So the fact that I wanted to be on my knees, practically drowning is steaming-hot water as it streamed over our bodies should come as less than a shock...

I began by kissing her pubic hair, tasting the slightly salty tang of her. Then down, once more, to her center, her womanhood, where I buried my face, first taking a breath of arousal's musky aroma, then kissing the lips of her opening. She moaned as I tongued her, occasionally instructing me in better pleasing her, her hands first running through my short hair, then grasping and pushing me further in to her being. After an eternity of my ministrations, her moans began to intensify to screams of pleasure, and I knew that I had fulfilled her. Yet, I continued, enjoying the taste, the smell, the fleshy warmth until, yet again, she cried out. This time, she pulled me away from her. I kissed her again. She didn't seem to mind the taste, rather, she seemed to revel in it, kissing me more deeply than she had kissed me before.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.