Alan's Sister - Cover

Alan's Sister

Copyright© 1999 by Mercutio

Chapter 1: Amanda

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Amanda - How I pissed of the guy down the Hall

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BDSM   Anal Sex  

I suppose it all began about two months ago, when we were leaving to go home for winterbreak. I was sitting with Ed and Alan in Alan's room, watching as Alan read his Email for the last time that.

There was a knock at the door, and Alan's parents entered. "Are you ready to go, son?" "Not yet. Gotta finish checking my mail."

That's when we saw her. Her being Alan's younger sister Amanda, we being Ed and myself. She didn't look too much younger than Alan, perhaps fourteen or fifteen years old, with straight brownish hair cut short, the thin build apparently common to members of Alan's family -- her hips, covered by tight jeans, just beginning to spread to a womanly shape, while her chest remained hidden within her overlarge coat. Her face remarkable, what really drew me to her.

She had high cheekbones, and thick lips, skin flawless without a hint of makeup, and large, dark-brown eyes.

I turned to Ed, "Alan has a sister? I didn't know that... (whispered) she's kinda cute."

"Ya' know, it's been 'bout a year since I've seen her... what's her name... uhhh..." Furrows of concentration formed on Ed's prematurely balding forehead.

"Hi. I'm Amanda. I'm Alan'sembarassmen... I mean sister." She extended her snow-white hand.

Not being a moron, I shook it. Briefly, the thought of kissing it flashed across my mind, but I quickly squelched the idea.

"I'm Speechless. But these idiots keep calling me Sam, for some reason."

She giggled. It was like music. Birds singing and everything. The whole bit. However, since this sort of thing occurs with me on an almost daily basis, I paid it no special heed.

"Hi Ed," she continued "it's nice to see you again." At this, she smiled, forming two endearing dimples on her rose hued cheeks, displaying two rows of perfect teeth.

"Uhh... yeah. You too, You sure have done an awful lot of growing... last time I saw you, weren't you only, like, five-feet tall"?

"Yup, but I've done a LOT of growing up since then! Wanna see"? As Alan commenced his packing rituals, Ed and I nodded our heads vigorously. She unzipped her coat, revealing a thin, white Mickey Mouse shirt, and, clearly visible to both of us, a black bra encasing two large (for a fourteen year old, anyway... medium, really), perfectly formed breasts.

"I think I'm in love." Ed and I spoke in unison. Perhaps not to each other.

"You know, I REALLY need a woman." I managed to stammer as she zipped up her coat again.

"Sorry I can't help you, Speechless." She smiled again. "Well... maybe we'll see each other next year..." I said, brightening even as I said it.

"Maybe. I Gotta go. G'bye." Alan ushered us back out into the hall, locking his door behind him. "You guys know that that was my SISTER you were talking to, right?"

'Yup. She's cute" "Yughhh!" Alan made a face, "MY sister? Amanda, right? There wasn't a girl in there that I didn't see, was there?"

"Only the inflatable one that your parents didn't see... Nope, we mean YOUR sister. She's pretty hot." Then Ed spoke: "Yeah... I could live with one of those..."

"She's only fourteen! You guys are sick! I'm leaving." Just then the elevator pulled up. We helped Alan push his cart of laundry and computer equipment on board.

"I'm leaving now, you perverts!" The doors closed. Alan was gone. "Hey Ed - are we perverts?" "Uhh... yeah. I think we're perverts. Why... got a problem with perverts?"

"Not me, how 'bout you?" "None at all."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.