DemiGod - Cover

DemiGod

Copyright© 1999 by Vax

Chapter 9: Revelations

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Revelations - How Jacob Bourque changed from moderately talented high school student to one of the most powerful beings in the universe.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Jake stood speechless for a second. He hadn't been sure who Ykir was, but this was surely not what he was expecting. At the same time, he knew beyond the shadow of a doubt it was true. He could feel the kindred soul in this man. But what was he doing here? He asked as much.

Ykir raised an eyebrow. "Here? Here is nowhere, Jacob. The Portal you went through is a direct path to a section of the Great Ether." With those words, the whole room blurred and reformed into a comfortable office, with Jacob standing in front of one of those oaken desks. Ykir was casually sitting on it. "This is where I take the measure of a man or woman who aspires to greater power. If they do not have the necessary strength and ingenuity, they do not return. If I find them to be a threat to the future of the human race, they do not return. It's like having an interview with a job applicant, only they don't know they're being asked questions. It's a trial, a test of their character, will, and intelligence. I don't want substandard practitioners in leadership positions-- I'm sure you can understand why."

Jake nodded. It made sense. If he was as powerful as everyone said, it would be pretty easy for him, and Jake could certainly understand the need for screening those who could significantly influence the world. It was a little too dramatic for his taste, but hey, it seemed to work. Ykir seemed to have things pretty well under control.

Ykir was looking at him. "You must have questions. Ask, and I will do my best to answer."

Jake thought a moment. "What are we?"

Ykir threw his head back and laughed. "The perfect question! And one of the few that I cannot truly answer. I have been at the 'magic' business since before man had invented the concept of organized government, when the most advanced civilization in the world had just learned how to plant crops, but you are the first person that I think will actually be able to relate to me. We are living bridges between the Worlds of Ether and Flesh. We alone constitute a true, tangible link that touches and controls both Planes of Existence. I learned that I was different from others around the same age as you did-- of course, I didn't have the advantages you had-- willing concubines and all that. I had to make do as I went along. How did you like them, by the way?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know-- your eldest sister and the teacher. I made sure they were born with the express purpose of obeying and serving you. They knew it, too. Christina Hawson fought the idea her whole life, and resented you for what you represented-- the end of her free will. Your sister Courtney embraced the concept of servitude. Both of them belong to you, and would willingly do anything you commanded. That is the nature of a true concubine. True, your Tina is not really happy about being happy to obey you, but that kind of internal conflict gives spice to her sexual appeal. Don't you agree?"

Jake nodded. He knew that Tina would do anything he said to do-- he also knew that she really didn't like the fact that she would obey him so completely. It did make her more interesting. It also made him enjoy her surrendering to him more exciting. Ykir knew what he was talking about. Jake sat in the chair before the desk. It was extraordinarily comfortable. Of course, Jake thought; if I were to imagine a chair to sit in, this would be it. Ykir apparently thought the same way. He thought of another question.

"When I spoke to my parents, the way they referred to you indicated that you were dead. When I talked to Barrachus, I got the impression that you were some kind of legend or myth. Now, I see you standing right in front of me. What's the deal with that?"

"Death is a concept that doesn't really apply to us, Jake. Technically speaking, we exist more in the Ether than we do in the Mortal Plane, yet we are not subject to the limitations the standard soul has upon it-- for example, we can travel between Worlds at will. A normal person's body is an anchor for the soul. Once the person dies, the soul dissipates back into the Ethereal Plane, its hold on the world of flesh destroyed forever. Our souls have no anchor; the connection between them and our bodies is a matter of will. If I will my body to repair itself, it doesn't matter if I've been shredded, stabbed, ripped apart, blown up, or eaten. My body will reconstitute itself as I desire, when I desire, how I desire. It is our wills that make us powerful-- it is our greatest asset, but if you're not careful, it can also be your greatest liability. So in answer to your question, those who think of me as other than I am just don't understand me, and that is just about everyone, with the possible exception of you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.