DemiGod - Cover

DemiGod

Copyright© 1999 by Vax

Chapter 6: Plans

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Plans - How Jacob Bourque changed from moderately talented high school student to one of the most powerful beings in the universe.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The next morning none of the Bourque family went anywhere. Jake had his mother call in sick, and went to work reconstructing a personality in her mind. Painstakingly he created a pseudo-personality that he decided should stand up to anything but the toughest scrutiny, and made sure that she would unquestioningly obey her only son. He hadn't intended to make his mom into a slave, but since she would not care anyway, he figured he'd cover his ass for a potential emergency. Besides, she no longer had pride or felt humility, it was all a simulation. Why not make her loyal to the son that had saved her life?

He also spent a great deal of time looking for memories of this "Guild Chapterhouse" that she had supposedly called mere hours before the attack of that demon. Frustratingly, he found that most of the memories regarding what she apparently considered "magic" were erased-- also apparently, they were erased by a "spell" she had crafted to prevent sensitive information falling into a psionic enemy's hands upon her death. He found the structure of that spell still within her, but it was sadly obvious that almost all of the information Jake had been looking for was going to have to be found somewhere else. He did find one piece of useful information, however-- the telephone number to the Guild Chapterhouse.

The afternoon was then used to trace the number surreptitiously through the phone company and get an address. Jake drove by the building, a large, fenced-in mansion on the outskirts of town. He could feel the webs of psychic energy emanating from the house, all the way from the road. There was no doubt-- this was it.

The next question was how to get in and find out what had transpired here the last night without being noticed. For the first time since discovering his powers, he felt that he might not be up to a challenge. There was a long driveway, with video cameras and much less mundane detection devices forming what appeared to be an impenetrable fortress to his enhanced vision. No places to hide, no gaps in the detection net that he could see. They would know he was there, and his exact location. At the center, as if from the house itself, there seemed to be a nexus of energy flowing in from all around. Most likely it was some form of power collector for the practitioners inside, but it also fed the defenses of the place. Deep in thought, Jake drove away, already making plans.

He had left the house in something of a state. Genny and Mickey were to sleep all day, and as they slept, their thoughts were gently being rearranged so that they accepted the new way the household was going to be run. Courtney and Pauline were to clean up the bloody mess left from the attack the night before. Neither one of them complained, but it was obvious they found this task distasteful, for which Jake sympathized-- but it had to be done, and he was busy with more important things. Pauline didn't have a choice, she had to obey him, and while Courtney obeyed him of her own free will, she also didn't have a choice. He had given them an order. Jake didn't like to think of it, but in terms of his domestic life, the disaster that had befallen his parents was the best thing that could have happened to him. He was now master of the household.

Thus it was that he found the girls in the backyard, burning the rug that used to be in his parents' bedroom. They both had cutoff jean shorts that displayed rather magnificent legs, and clinging blouses hugging their other impressive attributes. He decided that tonight he would have them both at the same time. He really hadn't done that yet. But for right now... He came up behind them and put an arm around each firm waist. They both looked up at him and smiled briefly, then turned back to gaze at the blood- and-gasoline-soaked rug blazing higher and higher. It was a strangely profound moment; most of what was left of his father was in this rug, and that made this a cremation of sorts. Thinking this, Jake spoke. "I'm sorry I couldn't have helped you, Dad. I swear to you, though, that your murder will be avenged." He heard Courtney sniffle over the hissing of the inferno. Jake knew he was not the only one to mourn the passing of their father. He gave her a squeeze. The three of them watched until the flames had died to ashes before they went inside. Jake went to the study and began making plans.

Around midnight, Jake had assembled a workable strategy for getting into the Chapterhouse. When he was satisfied that he had thought of everything he could, he leaned back in his chair and relaxed. Pauline was there immediately, rubbing his shoulders, nibbling at his ear, whispering how much she'd like to please her Master. Jake decided that Courtney must have told her that he liked that ear-nibbling thing. Smiling, he turned his chair around until he was facing her. He was definitely in the mood for some fun. Remembering that he wanted to have them both together, he shouted upstairs for Courtney.

Courtney quickly came into the study, a look of questioning in her eyes. She was beautiful. Jake smiled again. "Courtney, would you dance for me?" Courtney cast a quick glance at Pauline, then gave him that heated gaze as she sauntered to the center of the room. With no music and no beat but the one she was imagining in her head, she slowly ground her hips and slid her hands all over her body. Her dancing was always very erotic. She quickly got into it, making sensual suggestions with every part of her body. With great care and deliberation, she started to undress.

The blouse came off first. She played with it, sliding it through her extraordinary cleavage, between her legs, around her face. Her expression was one of total craving; craving his body, his touch. She dropped the blouse to the floor and started playing with the zipper of her cutoff jeans, still swaying to her silent music. Pauline started to rub the bulge that had appeared in his pants, eager to please her Master.

Jake looked over at Pauline. "You get naked as well, slave. I will enjoy you, too, tonight." Pauline looked as if she were about to have an orgasm right then and there at his words alone. Jake turned his attention back on Courtney as Pauline frantically disrobed.

The excited gleam in Courtney's eye seemed to mean that she knew what he planned. Her shorts were midthigh now, as she slowly worked them down, down, down, her wanton eyes locked onto his in lustful abandon. She stepped out of her shorts and began to rub her breasts through her bra, reaching down once every few seconds to rub her crotch. Jake noticed her panties were lacy, pink, and very sexy. It seemed to suggest an innocence she obviously did not possess. Incongruously, he suddenly wondered if she ordered out of Victoria's Secret. But that line of thought was quickly abandoned as she finally started undoing her bra.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.