DemiGod - Cover

DemiGod

Copyright© 1999 by Vax

Chapter 4: Power and Responsibility

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Power and Responsibility - How Jacob Bourque changed from moderately talented high school student to one of the most powerful beings in the universe.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

To say that Gary was suitably impressed with Pauline was something of an understatement. After cheerleading practice the next day, Jake found her waiting docilely at the front steps of the school for her Master to pick her up. She got in his car without comment, knowing what service she was supposed to provide that night. Her demeanor was subdued, even pensive as they stopped at Gary's house and stepped inside, but she did not resist in any way. This was what her owner required of her, and it was her duty to obey.

Gary was in a trance as Pauline led him by the hand up the stairs and back to his room, closing the door behind them. Jake sat on the couch downstairs and turned on the television, expecting to be around a while. True, he had promised Gary only a blowjob from Pauline, but he had instructed his slave to bring his friend off at least three times. He even gave her an assortment of condoms, letting her know that if his friend wanted to fuck her that evening, she would oblige him but require protection. Jake didn't think his friend had any diseases or anything, but the idea of his buddy's cum splashing around in his slave's pussy revolted him.

He had only been sitting down for a few minutes when Gary's mom, Amanda, showed up. She had apparently been to the grocery store and was coming in the kitchen entrance with her hands full of bags. Jake jumped up to help her out.

"Oh! Jake, how are you doing? I haven't seen you around recently. Thank you, dear," she said as he took the bags from her arms. Amanda Sheppard was a 50's style housewife in almost every respect (even the June Cleaver style sundress), except one; her husband, the late Thomas Sheppard, had died nearly five years ago in an industrial accident. It was the only funeral Jake could remember going to.

Apparently, life insurance and an excellent investment plan allowed Gary, his sister Clara, and their mother to live normally without Amanda having to go back to work, but she still took her role as housewife very seriously. The house was always clean, laundry was done every day, and dinner was served promptly at 7:00 PM.

Even though she really had nobody to look good for, she also worked out at the gym every day. Standing at about 5'4", she might have weighed 115 pounds soaking wet, and it looked like that weight was nicely distributed in her chest and hips. Straight sandy hair without a hint of gray surrounded a pixie-like face with freckles and dark brown eyes. She was worth a second glance, even a third, from all but the most picky of men, which most teenagers like Jake were not.

Of course, while many men looked, nobody got any further. She was completely devoted to her children, and with Clara attending her first year at State, her attention was completely focused on taking care of Gary. In some frank conversations Jake had with Amanda at the dinner table over the years, she had implied she had no interest in finding another man, which Jake thought was a shame.

Until now, of course, there was little he could do about it. A plan slowly formed in his mind as he helped the 39 year old widow put away groceries and fold the bags.

"Where is Gary?" Amanda asked as she set the ingredients out for dinner. It looked like chicken parmesan tonight, a legendary specialty of hers. Jake decided he was eating here. She wouldn't mind setting the table for two more.

"Oh he's upstairs helping my girlfriend with her algebra. I got bored and came down to watch some TV," Jake lied glibly. Gary was always the math whiz, and even though Jake wasn't very far behind him academically, he had acquired the stigma of "nerd" while Jake managed to avoid it.

Amanda looked at him with a delighted smile. "A girlfriend! It's about time!" She knew about Jake's previous lack of fortune with the fairer sex. "No wonder you haven't been around so much. Now if only Gary would follow suit..." she sighed dramatically, and Jake laughed.

Throwing the woman a sly glance, he decided to flirt a little. "Well, I got tired of waiting for you to notice me, Amanda," he stated with a wink and a semi-leer. She laughed at him, but blushed fiercely. Jake followed his gaze with a quick mental pulse of pleasure that made her gasp in surprise. Abruptly she turned from him and started working feverishly on the meal.

Jake didn't have to look at her to know she was blushing even more furiously than before. Grinning, Jake continued to tease her, knowing she could not escape his banter without acknowledging it was affecting her on levels she was unprepared to deal with.

"You don't really think we hang out here just because this place is closer to school, do you?" In truth, they had, and she knew it, but as he slowly increased the intensity and the frequency the excitement he was sending into her body, her ability to think about it rationally started to fail her.

"J-Jake, I'm flattered..." she tried to continue in the teasing tone he had used, but as her arousal grew, her awareness of Jake's masculinity started to blur her ability to think of him as her son's friend. She stopped grating cheese to concentrate on what to say to him. "... but you know nothing can come from us." She said in all seriousness, turning around to look him in the eye. After a pause, she sighed bitterly and turned back to the cheese grater.

Jake blinked. In the space of a few seconds, his whole plan of seducing this friendly, vivacious, kind woman took a sharp right turn at Albuquerque.

It never occurred to him that she would actually want something to happen with him. She was always "Gary's mom," or when he felt like teasing Gary, she was "Gary's hot mom." He suddenly realized how lonely she must be, throwing herself into supporting her children, with little else to do. Jake must have been a safe fantasy for her.

But Jake didn't deal with safe fantasies any more. He didn't have to. Realization crystallized into action, as he strode across the kitchen and grabbed her by the shoulders, turning her into him. She gasped again and Jake put his lips to hers, commanding her acceptance with his body and his will. She stiffened for a fraction of a second, then melted as he deepened the kiss, his tongue demanding entrance to her mouth.

She surrendered. Her mouth opened, and their tongues greeted each other as he crushed her to him. Slowly her arms came up around him and she moaned with need. Jake started exploring her nicely toned flesh underneath her dress as she whimpered into his mouth. Grabbing two handfuls of firm ass, he lifted her up and walked to the living room, setting her down on the couch.

"Oh, Jake, what about Gary? What about your girlfriend? What if they—" Jake silenced her with his mouth as his hands now slowly traveled up the inside of her dress. Her muffled cries and squeaks of pleasure became frantic as he reached her panties. Amanda was obviously torn, desperately needing and wanting the pleasure that Jake promised, and absolutely terrified that her son would catch them in the throes this private act.

Jake smiled to himself. As long as she remained undecided, he would be able to make the decisions for her. And there was no way that decision would be to stop... especially with Gary balls-deep in his "girlfriend" at that very moment. Not giving Amanda a change to argue or cajole, he firmly pressed his body and lips against hers while hooking into her panties and methodically working them down her legs. Only when they were down to her ankles did he ease up on her as he backed off enough to remove them entirely, but she was silent, drawing deep, trembling breaths, her objections completely subjugated by her desire. Lifting her slender legs high, she placed her new lover between them and reached for his belt.

Her dark eyes glittered with suppressed emotion as she stared at Jake; not blinking as she deftly unbuckled him and unfastened his jeans. Standing up, Jake pulled off his sneakers and pushed his pants and underwear down. Amanda broke her stare and took in his package with undisguised fascination. Kicking off the jeans around his ankles, Jake slid between the smooth legs of his best friend's mother. His cock positioned at the entrance to her treasure, he looked into her eyes, conveying his intent to make her his. Her breathing was labored as she silently accepted his claim, and he slowly pushed into her.

Amanda threw her head back and gasped in rapture as she felt him part flesh that had not known a man in five years. Curling her legs around Jake's midsection, she grabbed his shoulders and pulled her mouth up to his. Their tongues danced for a bit, and then Jake started moving in and out, building a slow, heated rhythm where they connected. Gasping whispered obscenities into his ear, she was nearly incoherent as she experienced one powerful orgasm after another in rapid succession.

After about the fifth set of spasms wracked her body, Jake decided it was time for him to finish. They had been rutting on the couch for over half an hour, and he was approaching the point where he considered it a real possibility that Gary might finish with Pauline and come back downstairs. While this would not be the disaster she envisioned, it would still be awfully awkward. Without warning to Amanda, he suddenly started thrusting into her with a ferociousness she wasn't expecting, setting her into yet another blissful ascent.

Soon, he felt the familiar pressure building and his motion increased even more. Amanda's eyes were wide as she stared at the ceiling in stupefied wonder, barely conscious as Jake finally gasped, thrust, gasped again, and was still, breathing heavily.

Amanda felt his lips on hers and came back to reality slowly. Returning the kiss, her expression revealed the awe she felt at the pleasure this young man had given her. Jake, familiar now with the effect his dick could have on a woman, smiled knowingly and winked at her, eliciting another delighted laugh, but this one soft and intimate, for a lover, not the friend of her son.

Blinking in surprise at the clock on the wall behind Jake, she gave a small yelp. "Oh my! Dinner will be late!" Quickly she extricated herself from Jake's embrace as she looked about the floor for her panties. Jake handed them to her (he'd been holding them) with a roguish smile which she returned with a gentle slap on his shoulder for being naughty. Watching her untangle the twisted piece of fabric and slide it back up her legs was fascinating, but he realized he should get dressed too and pulled his shorts and jeans back on. Amanda was already on her way back into the kitchen, with a woozy sway to her gait that did wonders for Jake's ego.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.