DemiGod - Cover

DemiGod

Copyright© 1999 by Vax

Chapter 3: Conquest of the Mind

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Conquest of the Mind - How Jacob Bourque changed from moderately talented high school student to one of the most powerful beings in the universe.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was almost a month before the gradual changes in Jake became noticeable. His teachers observed that he didn't seem to pay attention in class anymore, not that it affected his grades. If anything, his test scores improved, despite the fact that he never took notes and always seemed to be staring into space. Most teachers just shrugged it off as angst, or some other derivative of teenage hormones. There were plenty of other kids that needed their attention.

The students, with the exception of the few that Jake regularly associated with, barely noticed a thing, although the groups that he participated in were inexplicably gaining in popularity. Jake had, to his vast amusement, discovered the catalytic nature of his presence when he went to support his friend Gary at an interschool chess match. The next day four kids signed up to play.

And Gary had lost!

Still, the differences were subtle, easily misread, and just as easily attributed to some other random event. There was nothing obviously different in Jake.

The same could not be said for Ms. Christina Hawson.

Since that memorable Friday afternoon, Ms. Hawson, aka Tina to those she regularly had sex with, had undergone some rather dramatic improvements. Gone were the slacks and blouses, replaced with short but not indecent dresses. Stockings and heels completed a very attractive ensemble that caught the eyes of male students and faculty alike. She never spoke a cross word to Jacob again, and rarely met his eyes in class. When she did make eye contact, she'd blush and quickly look away. Most students assumed it was due to her "showdown" with Jake, which had of course grown with the telling and was now on its way to being a high school legend.

Only two people knew the truth of it. Her change in clothing style had been Jake's suggestion. That Monday following his first introduction to Tina's body, he expressed a minor irritation at having to work off her slacks and panties just to enjoy her when she was bent over her desk. That was the last time she had ever worn pants. Now it was easy just to flip up the dress, pull her panties aside, and take her as she moaned his name.

The changes weren't only to his attitude. When his teachers saw him staring off into space, he was in actuality reveling at what his senses were revealing to him. He could hear someone's heart beat in the next room, or count how many girls were wearing which type of perfume-from his seat! His eyesight had sharpened incredibly, to the point where he could count the hairs of someone's mustache across the schoolyard. No longer having to bother with turning on lights in a dark room was a nice feature, but he sometimes forgot to turn on his headlights until some poor panicked driver honked at him.

He had chosen not to reveal some of the other changes. For one thing, it had shaken him pretty badly when, without thinking, he had lifted his car off a piece of paper he had accidentally parked on. That was the point that he actually realized he was actually changing, and not just everything around him. It was still scary, but there was precious little to complain about. He was getting stronger, faster, more intelligent, and had two beautiful women who would drop to their knees and suck him off without hesitation. So what if reality took a little vacation?

His parents never noticed anything different between him and Courtney, even though her hot little mouth got at least a load a day from him, if he didn't feel like throwing her onto his bed and plowing into her.

She loved that.

Once in a while, when his parents were going to be late coming home, he invited Tina over and fucked her silly, often with Courtney watching and rubbing herself. It was especially good when he had one of them help ravish the other, either by having Courtney hold Tina down or having Tina spread Courtney's pussy lips open and guide him into her. They would do whatever he wanted, and his biggest limitation was how creative he could get seeking pleasure from their bodies.

His parents never noticed anything different-but the twins sure did. For one thing, when Jake showed displeasure at the constant bickering between Courtney and the twins, Courtney immediately shut up. They certainly noticed that. They also noticed how their bitching didn't seem to bother Jake any more; in fact, it was like they were beneath his notice.

Throughout their whole lives, the twins had never been ignored. It was almost more than they could stand.

They didn't know the exact nature of the new relationship between their older siblings, but they knew something out of the ordinary was going on, and they didn't like it. They had taken to spying, listening in on private conversations, and trying to catch their brother and sister in "the act," not knowing what exactly "the act" was.

Jake was completely aware of their consternation, and it pleased him to no end. He made sure the twins never got to see anything compromising, all the while making sure they saw enough to keep them guessing. They were so ignorant! Every time he thought about it, he broke out in a chuckle. Like now, in the middle of lunch.

The rest of the kids at the table looked at him. They didn't know how to deal with the "new Jake." Gary Sheppard, one of Jake's oldest pals, took another stab at drawing the increasingly reticent Jake into conversation. "Hey, man, what's so funny?"

Jake looked at Gary in surprise. He hadn't been aware of laughing aloud. Jake was rather irritated at the interruption of his thoughts, but a friend deserved attention. "I was thinking of the twins' antics. They can't figure out what's going on with me, and it makes them nervous." There. That should satisfy his curiosity. But Gary surprised him again.

"What is going on with you? Hey, man, we've been pals since what, the first grade? And for the last month I've barely been able to get two words out of you, like you're too good for my company or something, and it's starting to piss me off. You're there for support, but it's like you're just going through the motions. What's up?"

Jake looked at Gary in surprise. For the first time since he had started to feel the changes in him, he thought about the people that had been with him before everything had started going right in his life. And then he felt guilty. Gary deserved to know at least a little about what was happening. Leaning back on the bench, Jake took a deep breath. It just wouldn't do to tell him the whole truth. Who would believe it? Besides, Jake still didn't know the whole truth.

"Well, let's see, Gary... About a month ago, things just started happening for me. Good things. And now... sometimes I lose sight of the normal things, 'cause everything's going totally different now. Does that make sense?" Oversimplification would be the best policy.

"Hmm... nope. But at least you're talking again. That's a plus. What kind of good things? Like Ms. Hawthorne practically curtsying every time you so much as walk by? That kind of thing?"

Jake gave Gary a lazy smile. "Yeah. Like that. That's not all she does either." Jake held Gary's eyes until his suggestion registered.

"No way." It was almost a whisper.

Jake chuckled again and looked away. "Yeah. Keep that to yourself. I find out you told someone and she loses her job, you'll have some explaining to do." His tone left no doubt he was serious. Gary's eyes widened again as he heard his friend of ten years make a serious threat in casual conversation. He nodded carefully. This was indeed a different Jake.

Jake continued. "Anyway, that's just one of many things that've happening with me. I can usually get my way in just about everything I want. It's a pretty groovy scene, man." He said with a lopsided smile.

Gary grinned back at him skeptically. "Prove it."

Jake's eyebrow rose at the challenge as he scanned the people in the cafeteria. "All right, I will. Pick a good looking, available girl in here, and I will have her sucking my cock by tonight." He looked back over at Gary as his friend started to laugh disbelievingly. "No faith? Tell you what. By tomorrow night I'll have her sucking YOUR cock-but don't ever forget she's my creature. Now, pick a girl, any girl..." He said, waving his hand in a grand gesture across the crowded room.

Jake felt a moment's uneasiness. He had just promised to utterly control a woman against her will, but as far as he knew, he had never done that before-both Tina and Courtney had obeyed him without his forcing them, although Tina really hadn't wanted to, at first. Yet, he was sure he could do it. The question was, should he be doing this? Jake consoled himself by deciding he could always reverse the damage done to the poor girl. This, too, he was sure he could do.

Gary's eyes lit with enthusiasm for this new game. "Pauline Anderson." He said, and Jake had to smile in acknowledgement.

A senior with them this year, Pauline was known as not only one of the most beautiful girls in the school, but also as a Class "A" bitch. Rude, self-centered, and cruel, she was your stereotypical valley-girl persona, the cheerleader that only dated football players It was said that even the jocks found her shallow and selfish.

Still, she was something to look at. She had thick, long blond hair down to the middle of her back, clear blue eyes, full lips, a large, firm rack, and beautifully long, smooth legs that led up to an incredible ass. She was pretty damned hot. When Gary pointed her out, one thing was certain-Jake had his work cut out for him. And, with someone like that, he wouldn't feel guilty at all about crushing her will. It was perfect. But...

"Are you sure she's single? She's usually got two or three guys hanging around her."

"Yeah, she broke up with Jim Bacareau last week, and nobody's been willing to go near her until they find out if he's the jealous hanger-on type. God, that guy's biceps are almost as big as my legs."

"Great. Are you trying to give me a hard time? This isn't going to be easy as it is."

"C'mon, Superman. You said an available, good-looking girl. I found one. You backing out now?" The light of triumph started to shine in Gary's eyes. He didn't really believe it could be done. Jake sighed.

"All right. But I'll get you for this if this attracts too much attention."

Not really knowing what he was doing, but having a vague idea of what he wanted to happen, he impulsively constructed a mental probe. It stretched forth tentatively from his mind, slowly spanning the cafeteria to where Pauline Anderson sat, gabbing with her cheerleader friends. A surge of triumph welled in him as he connected and caught the first inklings of another person's thoughts. Confident now that this would work as he thought it would, he pushed more of his awareness through the invisible link to get a good grip on her mind.

Huh. She really is as superficial as they say, Jake mused as he scanned her psyche. All she thought about was fashion and parties and boys and cheerleading. She really thought she was too good for the people in this school, and the only thing the football players were good for was sexual gratification. She felt a general contempt for her fellow students, and a startlingly vicious hatred for the girls she was sitting with. Apparently, she didn't much care for competition. Jake found his reluctance about controlling a girl against her will fading fast. This was going to be fun.

Well, no time like the present... let's just make her scratch her shoulder to start with... He pushed the itch feeling to her, but kept feeling his control slip. After concentrating as hard as he could, he could finally make her shrug a bit, but that was obviously not sufficient. He could visualize the "limpness" of his connection, and realized that if he wanted to make some changes to that underdeveloped mind, he'd need to get a lot closer to her.

Jake stood up. "Hey, Gary, I'm gonna go have a seat with her. Take care of my tray and I'll catch up with ya tomorrow, okay?" Gary snorted his derision at this ploy, but watched avidly as Jake confidently strode over to the table where Pauline sat with some of her cheerleading friends.

Carrie Dixxon, a friend of Pauline, was sitting next to her and talking endlessly about cheerleading, barely inconvenienced by taking breaths, when Jake Bourque walked up and sat right across from them. Needless to say, this didn't happen every day. Jake was an okay kind of guy; a little too intellectual for her tastes, but being seen with him wasn't that much of an embarrassment. Still, this was pretty odd behavior. What was he doing here? There had been rumors that'd he'd been acting strangely, ever since that day with Ms. Hawson, but this was straight weird. Carrie noticed the frivolous conversation around the table had ceased as they all looked at Jake in shocked curiosity. Jake didn't seem bothered at all by the scrutiny. Interestingly, he was staring at Pauline.

"I hear you just broke up with Jim Bacareau." Carrie's eyes widened in disbelief. Surely he wasn't going to ask Pauline out? In all the time they had been friends, Pauline had never dated someone who did not play a varsity sport, and she had more or less let her disdain of other boys be rather widely known. She even said herself that she never dated anyone who had a brain bigger than his dick. Too bad, really, because Carrie had heard that Jake was a pretty nice guy. Carrie waited for the rude snub that Pauline was certain to give him.

It never came. Pauline's face was strangely blank as she seemed to be realizing something for the very first time. Carrie watched as her friend's expression abruptly melted into a predatory smile. She gazed at Jake with open interest.

"Yes, that's right. I dumped him because he couldn't satisfy me. Why do you ask?" Her voice sounded... coy. Like she was inviting poor young Jacob into her parlor. Carrie suppressed a wince-she had to be setting Jake up for an embarrassing fall. Jake, looking confident and smiling, didn't even seem to notice.

"Well, don't you think it's time you stopped dating football players and started with someone who could actually teach you a few things about... satisfaction?" This is completely surreal, Carrie thought. He's not behaving normally at all! Jake acting so self-assured, so assertive, not the least bit nervous. It was like he already she would say yes, and was just going through the motions of asking for everyone else's sake.

If anything, Pauline's smile widened even more. Carrie sat back to watch the show.

"And what exactly can you... teach... me, Jake?" She asked, again; so inviting, so teasing. Carrie was floored. She wasn't playing him. She was going for it! Call the yearbook staff, this was high school history in the making!

Jake grinned knowingly. "Quite a bit. Why don't you go put up your tray and we'll talk?"

One flawless eyebrow rose in curiosity. "That sounds like a good idea. I'll be right back." She grabbed her tray and took it up to the dishwashers. Carrie noticed him watching Pauline's ass as he steepled his fingers and chuckled to himself. This was well beyond weird. What the hell was going on here? I guess I should say something to him, she thought to herself. It's likely we'll be seeing more of each other now, what with me being her best friend and him being her boyfriend and all.

"So, Jake, how's it going?" She thought that sounded relatively safe.

Jake turned his attention on her for the first time. "Hello, Carrie. Things have been good for me, and as you can see, they seem to be getting better." He gave her a lazy smile that sent a thrill down her back, and yet at the same time made her very nervous, like he was a cat idly regarding a mouse. "How have you been?"

"Oh, fine. I'm really surprised that she's into you, but you don't seem surprised at all. Did someone tell you she thought you were cute or something?"

"Hmm? No. I just know how to capture the interest of a woman. If you can figure out what someone really wants, you've got it made. Besides," he continued as he watched Pauline dump her tray and head back, "I expect I'll be more 'into' her than she will of me," He smiled at his little innuendo. He turned back to Pauline as she sat back down, immediately ignoring the hotly blushing Carrie. "Pauline, why don't you wait for me in the quad after school today, and I'll drive you home?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.