DemiGod - Cover

DemiGod

Copyright© 1999 by Vax

Chapter 2: Familial Familiarity

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Familial Familiarity - How Jacob Bourque changed from moderately talented high school student to one of the most powerful beings in the universe.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Jake couldn't sleep. It was one o'clock in the morning, but he wasn't even the slightest bit tired. He had spent the last three hours staring at the ceiling, remembering his encounter with Tina that afternoon.

It was incredible, but it was also scary as hell.

He couldn't understand why she had acted the way she did. She had been a complete bitch up until he called her out for it, and then suddenly, she was the most submissive... something. His mind shied away from the words "love slave," but she certainly seemed to fit the description. She had surrendered to him, completely, even willingly, after a fashion. It was like she didn't want to want to submit to him, but she did, and resented him for it.

He wondered how she would act towards him tomorrow. Would everything be back to normal, or now that she had surrendered herself to him, would she be more... pleasant? In all senses of the word? He expected that she would now do whatever he wanted, although he doubted she would ever be content about it. The obvious internal conflict baffled him. He was almost certain he didn't have anything to do with it.

The "My Lord" part really had him wierded out. Every time she said it, (or moaned it, or screamed it... ) it sounded formal, like it was his proper form of address. It even felt right when she said it.

That worried him even more.

These were not normal events in the life of a 17-year-old high school student, no matter how much he might wish it.

He thought he might have somehow developed some kind of psychic powers, like all the stories on the Internet talked about, but when he tried to test that theory out by making Courtney and the twins come on to him, nothing had happened. Concentration had no effect... still, he hadn't been concentrating when Tina submitted to him so completely either. Courtney hadn't so much as glanced at him all night, and the twins were their normal shallow selves.

Jake wasn't sure if he should feel disappointed or relieved. Sometimes he felt guilty, fantasizing about his sisters... but dammit, each of them were hot! He could admit, at least to himself, that he would fuck the hell out of all three of them if he thought he could get away with it.

Still, it didn't look like that was going to happen. Sometimes fantasy was better than reality. And sometimes fantasy BECAME reality- case in point, Tina. Remembering her giving herself to him again put a smile on his face and blood in his... nether region.

Laughing softly to himself, Jake got up out of bed. Maybe a glass of milk would help. He quietly padded down the stairs and into the kitchen. As he opened up the fridge and grabbed the carton, he heard a soft sound in the living room, almost like music. After a pause, it became clear the television was on. Jake frowned. His parents didn't like it when someone left the TV on- it was almost an automatic lecture about wasting electricity. Quickly he poured himself a glass and strolled into the room to shut it off, taking a sip as he passed through the doorway. The glass stayed at his lips for longer than he expected as he froze in surprise. Courtney was sitting Indian-style in the middle of the couch, watching...

Was it?!?

It was! A porno! Jake barely stopped himself from howling in laughter. Two girls and a guy were getting it on hot and heavy, all to the looped soundtrack of a cheap high-hat and fretless bass guitar. Courtney was transfixed, her eyes glued to the screen, her hands caressing the length of her body. Jake's shock slowly changed to fascination as he saw Courtney slowly rub her crotch over the terrycloth robe, her breathing low and ragged. The top of the robe hung open and loose around her, revealing nothing forbidden but certainly more than she would ever show her brother. Jake's breath caught as a low, barely audible moan escaped her lips. She was really getting into this!

Leaving his milk in the kitchen, -, he casually sauntered the rest of the way into the room. The strange feeling in his head had returned, not with the intensity or the pain of earlier that day, but still recognizable... and he was starting to feel bold. He had almost sat down right next to Courtney before she even realized he was there. She gasped in horror, yanking her robe around her tightly and putting her feet down, but he purposefully didn't make eye contact, instead choosing to watch the porno as he tried to act like he just came in to watch a sitcom with her. She stared at him, speechless, not knowing what to do. Jake continued to ignore her.

"Was the TV too loud?" she asked softly after she had recovered from the shock somewhat.

"Hmm? No, just couldn't sleep. Is this one of Mom and Dad's?" He asked nonchalantly.

"No, it's..." she stopped, confounded by his behavior. "It's mine. I have a small collection." This last statement she made in a rush, getting it out but nervous as to how he would take it.

Jake's eyebrows rose. "A whole collection? Where do you keep them?" This was honest curiosity-he didn't know where she could hide more than two or three in her room without fear of discovery by their parents.

Courtney considered him for a minute. Finally, she said, "You'll laugh."

Jake grinned. "So?"

She laughed a bit ruefully. "Yeah. I stuck them in the roof of Yeller's house."

Jake couldn't help it. He laughed. Yeller was their mutt they had found almost dead on the street about five years ago. Only after much begging and pleading, their parents had agreed to let Yeller stay with them. They had taken the clubhouse they had built the year before, and with a few changes, converted it into a luxury house for their new dog. As a clubhouse, they had put in an "attic", so that it resembled a miniature house. Yeller died the next year, but they still considered it "Yeller's house."

Courtney grimaced. "I knew you'd laugh."

"Yeah... Well, I never would have thought of it. And that means Mom and Dad probably never thought of it either. Good spot. I'll have to remember that." Jack returned his attention to the movie. Now he understood why she was always so well-versed in the sensuality arena. This and romance novels were all a young woman needed.

After a few minutes of watching, he became aware that she was watching him, and not the movie. For some reason, all he could feel was amusement at this, yet he could not help but be aware of her intense scrutiny. Jake concentrated on the movie. It wasn't too bad, and he was getting embarrassingly hard watching it, yet he didn't want to draw attention to his responding anatomy by shifting position.

"It's begun to come to you, hasn't it, Jake?" She whispered.

Jake fought back a shiver. There was no mistaking the meaning in her words. Just when he thought things couldn't get any stranger, reality threw another gold brick at his head. Suddenly his wild theories about Tina's dramatic change seemed less wild. There was something going on, more than the obvious, and it was bigger than he was. He decided to see what he could draw out of his sister.

"Yeah. What do you know about it?"

"I... not as much as I would like, I guess. I knew I would eventually be called to serve, and I knew how I would serve, but I really don't know how much of you will be... you. You still look the same, but you... feel different. Your attitude is more confident, more, oh I don't know, more 'take charge.' Does that make sense?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.