The Book
Chapter 2: A Weekend by the Book - I

Copyright© 1999 by Blackie

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Weekend by the Book - I - John finds the book to unlock man's most ancient dream, to snoop around other people's minds.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Lactation   Exhibitionism  

Those wonderful, slightly chill mornings with the birds chirping noisily outside his bedroom window always made Bob want to stay in bed. The silky touch of his comforter against his naked legs was a sensual pleasure he enjoyed almost as much as sex itself. He hadn't opened his eyes yet, and wasn't sure he wanted to.

He was lingering over the dream he'd had as he awoke, a dream in soft cushioned heavens with a soft supple woman he'd never seen before. Literally an angel, wings although no halo, she'd taken him to the peaks of ecstasy in his dream. He could remember a ledge, and clouds, but very little else. The haze of passing dream memory made her even more attractive as his wakening mind tried to recreate the lushness of their acts together.

He finally rose from bed, and happily relished the fact of today as a holiday. Looking at the clock, he could tell he'd slept a sinful extra half hour to almost 8:00 AM.

He leaned against the wall in the shower. The water flowed in little waterfalls over his shoulders, arms, and chest. This sensation also gave a smooth relief of pleasure, while he reflected back on the preceding day's activities.

He wanted to believe it wasn't all a dream, along with the angelic visitor of his sleep. He knew it wasn't because despite the free fall way his life had become, he could see the symbols. The Book's symbols. He saw the passage of the symbols along his own legs and arms, even the tiny streams along the surface of his skin. They paralleled the streams of water, glistening in the morning light.

He finished the shower knowing today would be another shining wonder in his life.

Bob dressed in his jeans and a tee-shirt, ate breakfast, and cleaned the mess from breakfast. It was about 9:00 and he needed to run some errands at the stores and the mall.


He did some grocery shopping first. The supplies were to last him the next week, but Bob wanted to be prepared for the possible activities, so he stocked up more heavily than usual. After he paid, it occurred to him, payment was totally unnecessary. He was glad he'd paid anyway.

After unloading the groceries at home, he grabbed his speakers, shoved them in the car and drove to his friend Ben's stereo repair shop. They'd been performing poorly for a month or so. He hadn't meant to get them fixed today, but his lie to Betty had to be made good.

He went in the store from the back door. Ben owned the shop, although he was the service expert as well. None of his employees could hold a candle to his talents with electronics. Ben was proud of his high school buddy.

"Ben," Bob's friend was about 6 feet tall, 4 inches shorter than Bob, with a dark complexion and a pudgy tummy. "How long to fix these?"

"Bob! Let's see," He picked up one of the boxes, "It'll take a while to get you an estimate, you know that?"

"Yeah, well, I've got a woman coming over tonight," he looked around quickly and gave Ben one of those 'manly' knowing looks, "it's not Betty and I don't want her to know. I told her you were going to help me with these..."

"Geeze Bob," shaking his head, Ben opened the backs of the speakers to examine them, "you know I'll help if I can, but man, I don't know what's wrong without checking these out first."

"I know, I know. Just tell me what you can do."

"So you're working on two babes at once, eh?"

"Well, let's just say I've lucked into some nice ass while Betty is stringing me along..."

"You know, if you're horny, we can work something out with Janet." Janet was Ben's wife. Ben and Janet had an open arrangement, partly because Ben got off on seeing his wife with another man.

Bob hadn't liked the idea before, especially since Janet really didn't like Bob much. He wasn't sure why, he figured it had something to do with Bob dragging Ben off to poker games occasionally. "I know she doesn't like you much, but if I talk to her, she'll do just about anything."

"Actually Ben, I think I could talk her into spreading for me without your help. I'm just not so sure it's a very good idea."

Ben snorted out a laugh. He'd gotten both speakers open by now, and had to step back while laughing to avoid damage.

"Forgive me Bob," he wiped his eyes and suppressed, badly, the huge grin creeping across his face. "Janet would do it if I asked, not for any other reason. I've had to put up with her bitching about you." "Oh?" Ben was curious, "What IS her complaint with me anyway?"

"She thinks you are not good enough to be my friend. She keeps telling me you haven't got enough class, you abuse our friendship, you spend too much time drinking and crap like that." Well, at least the drinking wasn't true.

"So?, why'd she marry you then?, you and I move in the same circles, so to speak."

"I dunno. She fell head over heels in love or lust or somethin'."

"I'll tell you what Ben. I'll bet you double or nothing the cost of the repair, I go to your house and fuck her silly while you wait here."

"You think so!? I'll bite, what's the gimmick? You get some film of her doing something you can blackmail her with? Fat chance!"

"Nothing like it. I'll even get her to call you to talk while I'm making her, how's that?"

"Oh, man, I'd love that. I'd fix your speakers for nuthin' just for the opportunity to watch or listen to her being humped, and you know it. It ain't gonna happen though."

"Okay, you got it! I'm on my way."

"You sure you don't want me to call her first? She really doesn't like you much. I wasn't kidding."

"I don't care if she throws darts at my photo in your wedding pics. She'll beg for a repeat performance when you get home."

"Shit." was the last word from Ben before Bob left.

Bob glowed inside with the knowledge he couldn't lose this bet, and Ben wouldn't be hurt by his project. Every encounter gave him extra valuable knowledge, and this would be no different.


Bob got to Ben's house at 10:20 AM. The house was an old two story, fairly attractive in light blue. Bob smiled at the sight of the white picket fence around the yard. The house was on a corner and he'd never quite got into the habit of walking all the way around the corner to the front gate. He usually parked around the side by the back of the house.

Once again, he jumped the fence. Musing, he figured this was easily another influence effecting why Janet didn't like him as any.

He walked through the back porch door, and rang the bell next to the kitchen door. Reaching out, he could feel the symbols down the basement. She was coming up the stairs, he judged, and had seen him jump the fence through the basement window. He could feel her ankles rise and drop climbing each step. She radiated symbols strongly shouting 'disapproval'.

The door opened, and there, in a glorious ray of sunlight, stood Janet. She was about 5 foot 8 inches. Her slightly auburn hair was nicely set off by her freckles. She had a hostile frown on her plush lips and the wrinkles around her eyes show more concern than he'd remembered being there. Dressed in a sweat suit for house work, he could only see some of her curves he had admired in the past. He knew her chest was larger than her frame would suggest, and her slender legs rivaled those of the best dancers. He was somewhat curious as to the color of pubic hair in the past, and figured he'd find out today for certain.

The moment taken up by reflection passed. She began an irritated pout, and brushed back her hair.

"So Bob!" she spurted out. "To what do I owe this visit? I know you're aware that Ben is at work."

He stepped past her, and he spoke, "I know, just came from his shop. I never did find out why you let him work there, since you guys have all that money from your father." She followed him to the living room, where as Bob recalled, there was a perfectly comfortable lounge chair with a phone on the table next to it. Excellent, he thought.

"He needs to work, to keep his hands busy, you know that." snarling. "Yep," he grinned lecherously, "keeps his hands off you, I'm sure."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I made a bet with Ben, that I'd seduce you today."

She stared dumb struck at him for a minute, then laughed hysterically. Bob just waited, knowing with his new talent, nothing she did would stop him from taking her. She finally collapsed in the chair, and calmed herself a bit.

"You know, even if you had any chance before," she still giggled between words, "you couldn't do it now that you've warned me. You might as well leave now."

"I don't think there'll be a problem. Before you know it, you'll want me in you so bad you won't care about the bet at all."

"You're pretty sure of yourself for someone so full of shit." she crossed her arms over her chest, allowing him some view of the curves concealed by the sweat shirt. "You are beginning to get me pissed, and believe me, that ain't gonna help a sorry little sot like you get anywhere." She grinned in a sadistic manner, "besides I've screwed just about everyone else Ben knows, at his request I might add, and he has never, thank the heavens, asked me to do anything with you. If he does, it will be the first and only time I refuse. It might be the grounds for our divorce, happy though he makes me otherwise." It was clear she thought she'd stung him.

Bob finally started exerting some changes in the thought streams her body was using. As he laughed back, he insinuated the tendrils of pleasure up through her thighs and along the back of her neck. "I think you will shortly find your opinion unreliable, even for your own judgment of your own actions..." He reached directly to the nerve streams her groin used and slid the symbols in that caused sexual heat to rise from within. "Shall we get started or would you like to deny your own body's lust a while longer?"

She twisted head to the side a bit, gritting her teeth. "How do you expect me to be aroused by such a lousy approach?"

"Actually, I've suspected for some time you want me. You always react with hostility to me, but I always suspected you want to cajole me into sexual action with you. Ben may have his desires, this struck me as one of yours." Of course, he knew she was being aroused by his mental manipulation of her nervous system, but he wanted her consciousness to believe she'd simply suppressed her desires.

"You're nuts," by this time he'd sent a few tingles through her cunt lips, and clit, she was twisting in the lounge chair trying not to show her arousal, "you are imagining things. {unggh}"

Bob began to undress. His penis was nestled, retracted, in amongst his balls. As the hanging silence became more pronounced, he knelt before her, and pulled her running shoes off. By now, her head was lolling back and a few drops of sweat were rolling off her forehead. He could make out the pale bottom of her chin as he rolled her sweat pants down her legs. "Unngh oooohh," she loosed the groans with reluctant acknowledgment of her heightened state of arousal. Her panties, a pale pink frilly pair, wet and smelling uniquely of woman, came off through his administration next.

"I can't, aahh, be so, eeaa, so hot, gggnnn, hot from arggggg, arguing with yyyaaahhh, you... oh god yes" he was gently tickling the lips of her pussy with his fingers. He had a fine view now of her luscious slender legs, which were stretching out to point the toes in pulsing motions. "ggnnnnggoooood, oooohhh mooorre"

He lifted the sweat shirt up over her breasts. Delightfully, her melon sized boobs were unencumbered by a bra. The lovely freckles, so attractive on her countenance, also graced the pale skin of her tits. He could almost see little circles form by the little dots as the two orbs bounced and wobbled from the motions Janet was now making.

"Lift your arms." She did as instructed and he pulled off the top over her head. Her hair, fell through the neck of the sweat shirt, almost in slow motion, gliding across her smooth, naked shoulders. He felt his own arousal as his prick began to stiffen.

"Oh Bobbbb," she had now yielded to his physical advances. He stroked the nipples of one tit, watching it grow to attention as he sucked the other nipple into his mouth, teasing it inside with his tongue. "oh yessss, suck me, suck suck suck... me" her lithe fingers stroked through his hair, smoothing the errant strays while pulling, and sinking his head into the breast he was attacking. He blocked the orgasm he saw developing in her, coming mostly from the stimulation of her breasts.

He had a call to make first.

"Mmnnph!," he pulled back against the pressure of both of her arms now. God!, she's strong, he thought. "pick up the phone, call Ben." "Unnh, don't stop. don't don't." she muttered, apparently at the brink but unable to breach the barrier. "why, inuhhhh, call Ben? just fuck me, oh god please fuck me... unng..."

"Don't you think he'd like to hear you coming?" He clamped his finger and thumb tightly on her nipple, twisting sharply {nnng, uuuuuuahhh}. He could see she was expecting that to send her over, but instead it just sent her pelvis into deeper thrusts, seeking cock that hadn't been inserted yet. Her fulfillment would wait a touch longer.

She fumbled, and between grunts and moans, managed to dial the number. She strained her eyes open and closed as the other end rang. And when the voice answering was not Ben, she struggled to suppress the sounds her throat was forcing past her tongue.

"Hi, {ahemmm} this is Janet, can I {cough} speak with my husband." She barely managed to contain her voice as Bob pulled her legs up over the arms of the chair and began to slide his hand over her ass. She shouldn't bother hiding her activities, he thought. Everyone who works with Ben knows how you two operate. "unghh!, please, unhgg, ooohhh pleeease!"

"Hello, {grnnnt} Ben?," the voice seemed to confirm it, "Bob is here, and he tells me, ugnngh, you guys made a bet of ooaaah, some kind... uh uh uh uh" Bob had inserted two fingers in her cunt and was starting to thrust them in and out.

"Here," she panted as she held out the phone, "he wants {rrrrggggh} to talk, mmmmmm, to you."

"Bob!?, Bob!?, Bob!?"

"Yup," Bob had to exert a measure of self control to keep from breathing heavily into the phone, "she's hot to trot, ready for fucking. How would you like me to take her?"

"I don't believe,... never mind! I don't care, I just want to hear her while she's coming!" Ben responded.

"Okay, you listen, she'll hold the phone to her throat..."

He handed the phone back to Janet. Obedient to the instructions, she pinned the phone where the receiver would pick up every throaty sound she loosed.

"Okay Janet, since Ben hasn't got a preference, and you're so convinced I can't get in your pants, how do you want it?"

"Oh Bob, I uh uh uh, I'm sorry, uh uh uh, fuck me Bob, fuck me! please fuck me! god!! fuck fuck fuck, pleeeese."

He worked himself up into position to enter, and in a single lunge, thrust the length of his cock deep inside her. "OooooooOH!" was her immediate response. As he thrust, he let himself come pretty quickly, a fountain of come flooding freely through his prick. He kept pounding to her thumping grunts and slowly released the block on her orgasm, causing her building heat to rise higher still. "YESSSS!, YES YES YES YES, oh FUCK SHIT FUCK GOD!" she screamed, completely without restraint as the sensation drew her on. In one final screaming pitch, she pounded up and down so hard, he thought the chair was creaking louder than it should. She released completely with an ear piercing primal scream.

She lay panting frantically on the chair as he stood up. She was clearly used up, needing to recover before she could even speak. The sweat dripped into a puddle on the chairs arms, head rest, back and elsewhere, competing with the puddle of sexual juices by her ass. "Hello? Hello?" squawked from the phone. Bob picked it up. Janet was in no condition to do so.

"Ben, you still there?"

"Goddamn, I wet my pants." came Ben's voice calmly as though he'd dropped a screw driver.

"Well, you lose the bet lad."

"I guess so, who'd of guessed."

"Talk to you later."

"Later." and the phone clicked as Ben hung up.

Janet just sat there, eyes closed, panting, helpless before him. Bob enjoyed this view and toyed with her hair while he stood beside her.

"We'll do this again won't we Janet?" She opened her eyes and looked at him with astonishment. Gulping, she straightened up a bit. "I h-h-hope so. I'd never would've thought you'd be the best sex I'd ever had. I want more, but I'm burnt out."

"There'll be another time." He began to dress.

"I'm sorry about the things I said... stay, we can screw again in a little while."

"Its okay, like I said, I think you were using it to build sexual tension or some such shit."

"Yeah, well, that was the best fuck I can remember." Still naked she walked to the kitchen with him. "I want to repeat the experience often. Ben won't mind, honest."

"I know, gotta go now." With this Bob turned and embraced her in his arms. He kissed her passionately, as she returned the kiss with her tongue caressing his lips.

Bob was pleased, he'd only controlled some of her physical reactions. Not at all like Fran, whose mind was completely adjusted to meet his demands. Nor like Randi, who he'd taken control of her body with some reaction control. Now with a little work he could manipulate women without bending them into entirely new personalities.

Somewhat satisfied that nothing could go wrong now, that his talent was beginning to grow. He drove over to the Mall, there were a few more things he'd need before tonight!


The mall was full of mothers with children, college students who didn't have classes or were cutting, and the odd couple here and there with a day off. Bob was concentrating on getting to the book store, when something jolted his reverie...

There was a very attractive young girl, although as he looked she appeared to be older, sitting in front of a shoe store. She had long black hair, a clear complexion, and was thin but not boney. What snapped him loose from daydreaming about screwing Janet was her intensity as she watched women walking by...

Bob sat down across from the Shoe store, pretending to check his purchases. He reached out with a tendril of thought to probe her. He was curious. Taking out a pen, he slipped into her subconscious and found her name and address. This information written down for later use, he made an effort to monitor her thoughts.

For a moment, he could see through her eyes as she appraised the curves of a woman walking by with a stroller. This was new! He could feel her salivating at the idea of sucking milk from the new mother's teat. He could sense the arousal in her loins and found that his manhood was straining in response to her lust.

Knowing he couldn't get his chores done, and explore this hot little treat, he double checked the address he'd written down and pulled his tendril of thought back.

He got a second surprise...

Someone was frantically trying to hide their mind, and doing a poor job of it. He'd never of noticed, but for his little probe activity. Bob began to seek out the consciousness trying to hide. It was wandering the mall, but he couldn't tell where...

{who??} came a symbol from this mystery person, {not them?}

Bob, stunned that anyone else knew the symbols, much less could manipulate them, paused before responding.

{I am learning} he tried to be somewhat evasive. Worried about the reactions of others to his experiments, it didn't seem a good idea to expose himself either. {why do you hide?}

{hunters!, you can be found, be careful} and the other mind modified it's concealment, vanishing from Bob's inexperienced probing. Someone else slapped out at him with an entirely unsubtle probe at his mind. Pulling back into himself he displayed a set of surface thoughts about shopping. Hunters?, what hunters? Telepaths with hostility towards other telepaths? It was a shock to learn there were others who knew the symbols. He decided caution was in order.

Bob's consciousness slipped down inside himself. He filled out the artificial consciousness he left showing, so telepathic probes wouldn't detect him. This probe was pure energy though, no symbols apparent. Could the phony him pass if whoever looked closely?

The probe passed, Bob allowed himself an internal sigh of relief. What he'd done seemed to have worked. He checked the artificial personality he displayed. He was certain it was untouched. He wondered who the phantom he'd communicated with was, but was relieved to avoid the 'hunters'.

In an unhurried manner, watching anxiously for the 'hunters', he completed his errands. He still couldn't keep from shaking somewhat.

Once he was back on the road, he couldn't resist speeding. He had to adjust a cop to ignore him as he drove past. Just another price of the fun he now enjoyed.


"Hi Ben."

"Bob!"

"Speakers ready yet?" Bob was still shaking. He wasn't used to the idea that other people were looking for him, as a telepath that is. "Hey bud," Ben jibed, "Screwing Janet give you a case of nerves?" "Naw, close call on the highway." Bob lied. You don't have the talent, you shouldn't know about it, he thought.

"That was one intense phone call by the way. Ran home for an hour and we had a quickie on the kitchen floor." Ben lifted the speakers from behind his work desk. "Funny thing though, Janet seemed let down afterwards..."

"Aw, she'll be okay. Twice, so close together, probably just a case of stamina failure."

"Well, you musta given her some work out, she was still naked in the kitchen. Said she was feeling kind of limp. It was great for me though."

"Heh heh, thanks for fixing the speakers, Janet was real fun. If you don't mind maybe she and I can..." he let the thought trail off. It wouldn't do to have Ben think he was too far gone to appreciate a good fuck.

"You bet. I'd like to watch though, you know what a thrill I get outa seeing her get laid..."

"Right, sure. When the opportunity arises, I guess."


As evening approached, Bob felt much better. He realized the 'hunters', as he thought of them, could never get hold of him if they couldn't spot him. Everything was cool again, he thought. He'd just have to be careful to keep up a good front. He'd have to look at the Book, to see if any other telepaths are mentioned. Specifically he wanted to see if he'd overlooked any reference to hostile groups, or some kind of association of telepaths.

He pushed it to the back of his mind for now. He wanted to be ready for his private party. So he went back to clearing away the living room's clutter and straightened up the bedroom. This was going to be an interesting evening.


When the doorbell rang promptly at 6:30, Bob rushed to open it. There was Fran, and as he'd come to expect, she was striking sexy poses whenever opportune, as if the photographer would snap a picture at any moment. Mostly this showed her bust line and hips to great effect, but the coy come hither looks she shot off were most effective.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.