Making Mother a Slut - Cover

Making Mother a Slut

Copyright© 1999 by SplatCat

Chapter 12: Sunday Morning Surprise

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: Sunday Morning Surprise - A teen take advantage of his mother's insecurities to brainwash her into becoming his personal slut.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Slow  

It was around two in the morning when John crept from his room and went down stairs to see why it was so cold in the house.

"Dam, it's cold down here! He looked over at the heater setting an noticed it had been left off. "No fucking wonder I'm freezing my balls off. Who the hell turned off the fucking heat!"

On his way back up stairs he noticed his mother was still laying on the floor in the doorway, curled into a small ball and shivering slightly. He'd thought she'd long since gotten up and gone to her room, but she hadn't moved an inch since he'd left her there crying.

"Shit, if she stays down here she'll freeze. She must have turned the heat off... I don't know what the hell she's up to, but I can't let her stay down here like this." John thought a moment then ran up the stairs to the master bath.

Janice Monroe felt her life was over. As she laid in the small pile of pornographic photos of herself and shivered, she whimpered and mewed as nightmares assaulted her.

"You're a failure Janice! You're a failure as a wife... as a mother... and as a WOMAN!"

"No... no it's not true... I... I... tried to be good! I tried... I really tried... " Janice stood alone in her nightmare as voices called out from the darkness and told her how worthless she was. She had had similar nightmares right after her husband Frank had left her, but none this bad.

" You tried!?!," A voice called out mockingly. "How pathetic... You're not good for anything Janice... NOT A SINGLE DAM THING... Well nothing except maybe this!!!!"

In Janice's nightmare she felt something hot and wet splash against her face as a single shot of cum came out of the darkness and struck her. Then another... and another... then more and more. Janice threw up her hands to try and stop the ever increasing shower of cum that seemed to rain down upon her...

"No... no... please stop it... stop IT!" As she struggled to get away from the flood of dick snot that was flying at her, she heard a voice off in the distance. Soft a first... then growing louder.

"... mom... Mom wake up... MOM!"

Janice's blood shot, puffy eyes flew open to the face of her son kneeling down over her.

"It's ok mom. It's ok. I'm just trying to clean you up a bit."

Janice looked at her son in confusion. She was cold and disoriented. Janice felt something warm wash up against her cheek just then and turned to see a wash cloth in her son's hands.

"I'm... I'm so sorry John... " Janice mewed out like a little girl. "P... Ple... Please forgi..."

John held a finger up to his mother's lips to silence her, then continued to wipe some of the dried cum from her face.

Janice just laid there, looking up at her son as he continued to wipe the last bit of crusty cum from her face. He had saved her, she thought. She was being drowned in cum in her dream, and he had come out of the darkness and saved her.

"Come on mom," John said as he helped his mother up from the floor.

Several of the pictures stuck to her, glued there by the now dried cum on her blouse. "Jesus you stink," John thought as he wrinkled up his nose at the smell of his cum caked mother. He had already filled the tub in the master bath with warm water and intended to scrub his mother clean. "Nothing worse than a messy pet," he grunted as he helped her up the stairs.

Janice just stood there with a blank look on her face as her son undressed her, peeling off her clothing and every so often letting his hands roam her body. He'd seen her naked in the pictures, but there was a big difference between looking at a picture of his mom's tits, and feeling the warm weight of them in the palms of his hands as he felt her up. Through it all she just stood there.

John knew what he did now was very important. He had shattered his mother and now had to put her back together again. Only this time he would put her back togther the way HE wanted.

"Come on mom, just lay back and relax. I'll take care of everything from now on." John helped ease his mother into the warm water of the bath.

Janice felt like she was dreaming again. Only this time it was no nightmare, it was heaven. Only moments before she had been cold, alone, unloved. Laying in a heap on the floor, wishing she were dead. Then her son came to her rescue, and took all the pain she felt from her. Now she was warm... loved... happy.

"I'll take care of everything... I'll take care of everything... I'll take care of everything... " John chanted to his mother as he ran the soapy sponge over her tits.

Janice looked up with complete love in her eyes at her son. He was washing away all the cum from her whore baptismal she had gotten at the Sex Shop. At the same time, she felt he was washing away all the guilt from that day as well as the pain from all her failures she had suffered over the last few weeks.

"I'll take care of everything... " John said once again.

"You'll take care of everything" Janice repeated in the voice of a small child.

"That's right, " John smiled at her as he continued to move the soapy warm sponge over her body. He wanted to just climb in and fuck his mother right there and then, but knew that if he was ever going to have her truly accept him as her new master he had to be gentle at the moment.

"I know how to keep you safe and happy..."

Janice felt her son's hands running over her body as she sat in the bathtub. It didn't bother her. At the moment nothing bothered her. She could tell that her son was washing her, not molesting her. He could very easily have, and she new that after the disgusting things she'd done, she deserved no better. He didn't take advantage of her though. That made Janice feel all the more that her son was right about being the only one she could trust, depend on.

"You know how to keep me happy and safe, " she said as tears of joy began to run down her face. She believe what she was saying. She knew that from now on she would be ok as long as her son was there to protect her.

"You need me... I know what's best, and without me you'd be all alone. If you try and do things by your self you, will be all alone..."

Janice reached up to clutch at her sons arm. She held on to him for dear life.

"No... no don't leave me... don't ever leave me, please."

A wicked grin spread across his face at hearing those words. She was his, now... and forever. He leaned down and kissed his mother on the lips. A slow, sensual kiss. He then looked into her eyes and said...

" I won't leave... as long as you remember that I know what's best."

Janice shook her head yes and beamed up at her son... her savior... her master.


Janice awoke feeling well rested and good for the first time in a VERY long time. She looked over at her clock. It was unplugged, but by the amount of light coming into her room from the window, she knew it was well past morning. She snuggled back down into her clean sheets and sighed happily.

"It had all been a dream," she said as she lay there. It was all just a horrible dream..."

Janice suddenly realized she was naked under those sheets. " What the... ? I never sleep in the nude... I never even go to bed with out at least..."

Janice's heart stop as she turned over and saw the blouse hanging on her closet door. The once expensive silk bouse was now stained with blotched of yellowish white streaks, and hung in a way that showed it was stiff from something that had been spilled down it's front.

"No... was all she whispered as she sank under her covers... "no..."


John worked around the house picking up the clutter and mess of the last few days. He'd be glad when his mom went back to maintaining the house.

"Maybe I'll get her one of those cute little french maid uniforms to wiggle around in. I'd love to see her squeezed into one of those... " His thoughts were interrupted by the sight of his mother standing at the foot of the stairs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.