Lauren Gisal - Cover

Lauren Gisal

Copyright© 1999 by Francis Dashwood

Chapter 18

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Lauren lives with her parents in a beautiful Swiss village. Her introduction to sex starts with a brief encounter with a school friend but accelerates at an alarming rate as she is befriended by older teens and adults. They watch her, monitor her progress and slowly reveal to her the existence of a cult, intent on having Lauren as they latest member. Strapped to a sacrificial altar, who will save her from what would be the ultimate price of admission?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   First  

Thursday 6th August

Her mother had been taking extra interest in both her children during the summer vacation, pleased to see the way they were developing as young adults, constantly on the watch however for any untoward signs of drink or drugs. She had been put on her mettle by their neighbour, Celestine Renzer, who had experienced the growing pains of similarly aged children relatively recently - not of her own children she had hastened to add - and was therefore able to offer some depressing anecdotes.

It was during one of these lectures that they had been invited round to a barbecue the following weekend. Mr. and Mrs. Renzer had moved in only recently, and due to school commitments and other social duties, the families had been able to exchange only the most cursory of pleasantries. Mrs. Renzer had insisted that the children should use their pool whenever they wished - although there was a fundamental understanding that this was not expected to be taken up.

Once again, on Thursday morning Lauren was delighted when Jim rang her, and asked her if she would like to go up into the mountains one day, maybe have lunch at one of the mountain restaurants that were accessible by cable car. She promised to call him back after she had had a talk with her mother. She knew full well that she would not really mind, as long as it was daylight and that she knew where they were going.

“Why don’t you ask him to meet you here? Then I can see him and get to know him as well?” suggested her mother.

“Oh Mum, do I have to?”

“No, you don’t have to. I just thought he might like to see where you live and know a little more about you.

“Well, I’ll see. When?”

“Anytime. Ask him if he would like to come to lunch tomorrow. Then you could both go off for the afternoon and have tea somewhere”.

Lauren went back into the lounge and asked him if this was allright. He readily agreed, saying that he would really like to know where she lived and looked forward to meeting her parents, a reaction that Lauren found surprising.

“He said OK.”

“Tomorrow?”

“Yeah, about midday”

Lauren went into bustle-mode, running round the house, ironing clothes and tidying her bedroom, an activity that her mother found amusing in itself.

That night, as Lauren lay in bed and looked through her bedroom window at the moon shining between the mountains, she tried to visualise how the next day might be. She ran through the introductions she would perform after meeting him at the bus stop, where they could go to have lunch, and what they might do together during the afternoon. Her ideal afternoon would be alone with him, talking about his friends and finding out about his home and family. Perhaps they would walk up the road to the tracks into the mountains, even take a cable car to one of the restaurants as her mother had suggested.

As her dreams grew increasingly elaborate so they became more romantic. Her lips revealed a gentle smile as she pulled the sheet up to her chin, turning onto her side to stare out at the giant white circle in the black sky. She thought back to their last meeting, and how they had made love on the floor of the studio. In hindsight, she found it difficult to understand how she could have done it when she had only known him for a few hours. They hadn’t even bothered with mild petting or any of the other foreplay that was the staple diet of school gossip. She recalled his size. She was sure that Jim was bigger than Mike, but also considered each occasion as a separate experience that maybe wasn’t meant to be compared.

Her thoughts moved on to Kristal and Nikki. Then back to the school showers and the chewing gum, with Nikki’s wonderful help. All this experience in the past few weeks! And before that, she had thought that nobody would ever want to kiss her, let alone make love to her. In fact, she thought, before the shower incident, all she had ever done, apart from playing with herself, was to compare her breasts with Nikki’s the year before. While Nikki may have won on size, both their nipples worked well, and Lauren was still convinced that hers had the nicer shape. As her hands undid the buttons of her pyjama tops, she realised that her parents would thrash her senseless if they ever found out. She pushed the material to the sides, feeling the sheet run against her nipples. She brought her right hand out to rub them through the sheet, wondering what it would be like to spend the night, a whole night, with Jim, waking up in his arms and feeling his cock poking in her back as all boys do in the morning. The nipples hardened, causing tingling sensations to run through her breasts as she rolled onto her back, her left hand exploring the elastic in the waistband of her pyjama trousers. Using the left hand gave her the feeling that someone else was there, exploring, desperate to ravage her body and carry her off into the night.

Her dreams flitted from Jim to her brother, and their one and only love making session. She wondered what he was doing now, lying in the next room. Perhaps he was also staring out of the window, playing with his cock, running his hand up and down as he thought of Nikki or even herself. A surge of excitement ran through her stomach, reaching her vagina at the same time as her hand found the beginning of her sex. The little hairs had certainly grown back, not completely but enough to allow her to tweak them between her fingers. Lauren needed satisfaction and debated whether to risk going next door to her brother’s bedroom and joining him for some fun. She looked at the clock beside her bed and saw it was past eleven, too late to prowl around the house without getting caught. Her middle finger explored the crevice between her pussy lips, teasing her clitoris and then probing down past her little opening towards her bottom. A wonderful idea came to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.