Jeff's Family Harem - Cover

Jeff's Family Harem

Copyright© 1999 by Dark Dreamer

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jeff recruits his mother and sister for his private harem

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Jeff slapped Paige on the ass and sent her upstairs as the boys turned to Allyson. She swallowed and blushed slightly under their scrutiny. Jeff moved toward her and slowly began to unbutton the front of the long dress she was wearing. He turned to Phil with a smile.

"When you've got a Mother who looks like this, you can't resist fucking her every day."

"Yeah, I bet." Phil breathed.

"I used to watch her, you know, peaking at her in the shower and her bedroom. When I watched her jerk off, I knew she need a good hard ride." Allyson reddened further and stared down at her feet as Jeff undid the last button and pushed the open dress back over her shoulders.

The dress slid down to the floor, revealing her nude body beneath, and the two boys admired it openly.

"Nice, real nice." Phil said.

"She's small, but that just makes her tighter."

"Yeah, I remember. Hey Mrs. Edwards, remember when I fucked your ass last week?" he laughed.

"I think you can call her Allyson." Jeff grinned.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Phil snickered.

"Think Andy'll like her?" Jeff enquired.

"She'll love her. She likes em small. She says she likes to be the one in charge, you know?"

"Mom's used to being told what to do, aren't you Mom?"

"Yes Jeff." she answered in a small voice.

Jeff pushed her back onto the couch, and pulled her legs apart.

"Jerk off for Phil, Mom. Show him how hot you get. He's got a nice girlfriend who likes to suck pussy. If you're real nice, I'll let her do you."

Allyson slowly began to slide her trembling fingers over her body, glancing up at Phil self-conciously several times. Her fingers began rubbing across her clitty and twisting her nipples as they watched.

"Stick your fingers up your pussy Mom." Jeff urged. She complied, sliding her fingers in and out of her narrow cunt 0opening as she humped her loins forward.

"Andy's gonna love you." Phil laughed.

Paige grumbled in complaint as the doorbell went again. That asshole had been ringing for five minutes now. You'd think he'd get the hint and leave.

She was alone in the house. Jeff and her Mom had gone off somewhere with Phil and left her here. She wasn't sure wether to be glad of the rare time alone, or insulted that she wasn't going to be in on whatever they were doing.

She finally threw down her pencil, she was doing her homework at the kitchen table, and jumped up to go and confront the persistent asshole she'd glimpsed through the spyhole a minute ago. With Jeff gone, she was actually wearing a clothes around the house, jeans and a halter top, so it didn't require any changing.

She opened the door and glared at the man, daring him to try and sell something. He was a big guy, with dark brown hair and a strong, square jaw, kind of handsome actually, she thought, if you liked older guys. He must be at least thirty-five or forty.

"Well, hello there." he smiled. "You must be Paige." She blinked in confusion. "Who are you?" she asked, bluntly.

"You won't remember me. I haven't seen you in... oh... must be about twelve years now. You were just a little thing then."

"Yeah?"

"I'm Peter Logan." She looked at him uncomprehendingly.

"I'm Jeff's Dad, Your Mom's first husband."

"Oh!" she started, "I forgot the name."

"Yeah, Allyson too." he sighed, grinning tiredly.

"Well, she's not here just now."

"Oh. Well, can I come in and wait? I just got into town."

"Well... I guess it would be okay." she said doubtfully.

"Thanks." he passed her and went into the living room."

"I like it. Nicely done." he said, admiring the furnishings. She shrugged, shutting the door and following him in.

"My Mom did it."

"She always had nice taste."

"Can I get you anything to drink?"

"Yes, a beer if she's got any."

"Sure." she walked past him and through the dining room to the kitchen. His eyes followed her admiringly. Nice ass, he thought to himself.

He wandered around the living room, looking at the decorations and photos, especially the ones of Jeff and Allyson. He was glancing over a row of books on the shelf when Paige brought his beer and a glass.

"Thanks Paige."

"You're welcome."

"Think they'll be long?" She looked at her watch.

"Probably not much longer, maybe an hour."

He nodded and swallowed a sip of the beer.

"Uhh, I was doing my homework... "

"Oh don't let me stop you. Go back to it by all means. I'll find something to read here."

"Well, I'm almost finished. I"ll just be about ten minutes."

"Take your time."

"I'll be in the kitchen." she said, turning and going back.

He poked around a little more, his eyes moving to the rack of video tapes. One caught his eyes. It said "Allyson-Jeff-Paige" on the cover. He picked it up and went over to the video machine.

Phil led them down the stairs to the finished basement that served as his bedroom. Cheap couches and chairs lined much of the walls. He pushed on one of the couches, made of fake leather, and the back slipped down and turned it into a foldout double bed.

Andy'll be here in a few minutes." he grinned, sitting down on the bed and looking up at Allyson. Jeff sat down beside him, lounging back as Allyson looked disinterestedly around the room.

"Put on some music Phil. My Mom'll show you how she dances." he offered.

"All right!" Phil grinned.

He jumped up and went over to the stereo, popping a cassette into the tape player and turning it on. Heavy rock music began pounding out of the speakers.

"Dance for us Mom!" Jeff yelled above the music.

Allyson felt embarrassed by even being here. After all, she wasn't used to associating with teenagers like this, and she was extremely uneasy about involving herself with Jeff's friends. She was afraid to anger or disappoint him though, and felt that it was too late to back down.

Jeff motioned for her to begin dancing and she sighed and began swaying to the music. She swung her arms about as she swayed back and forth and gyrated her hips about. The music moved faster and faster as she ground her hips and wiggled her ass at the appreciative audience.

"Take it off!" Jeff yelled.

Allyson began unbuttoning her shirt, running her tongue along her full lips and winking at the guys as she moved and danced in front of them. She opened the shirt fully and pulled it from her skirt, then held the two sides open as she twirled round and round.

It was then she noticed the girl coming down the stairs. She clamped her shirt closed for a moment, but then Jeff yelled at her to continue, and she could hear the warning in his voice.

She reluctantly began to dance again as the girl moved past her and sat down on the bed next to Phil. She looked up at Allyson from wide green eyes, her tall lanky frame folding up uncomfortably on the low bed.

The girl was about Paige's age, but with long, thick red hair. She was very tall and thin, wearing faded blue jeans and a jean jacket over a white sweatshirt. Her eyes looked at Allyson with a hot, smouldering hunger.

Allyson dropped her shirt and continued her dance naked to the waist. She skirt, pulling the hem up her legs, past her knees to just below her crotch. She pushed the material in between her legs as she twisted and writhed erotically.

She rubbed the material against herself as the teenagers watched, then slowly unbuttoned the skirt. She let the waist slide downward over her hips, wiggling her hips as the waistband revealed the beginning of her ass crack.

Then the skirt dropped down to the floor and she stepped out of it, clad only in a g-string. She slid her hands up and down her naked body, cupping and then palming her rounded breasts at the three kids, then turning, sliding her hands down along her sides and over her hips to stroke her buttocks,

She slid her hands into the elastic around her hips and then, legs together, bent forward at the waist, pulling the g-string down and stepping out of it. She stood naked and turned once more to face the three. She held her hands together above her head, humping and rutting her crotch out a them, then bending her back to push her tits out.

The girl, Andrea rose suddenly from the bed, she turned to look at Phil, who nodded eagerly, then moved toward Allyson. She stopped only a foot away from where the older woman was moving her hips from side to side, then she stepped forward.

Allyson stopped as the girl moved against her. She looked nervously up into the pretty face, wondering what the girl would do.

Then the redhead's arms folded around Allyson and drew her forward into her chest. The blonde's head barely reached Andrea's neck as the girl hugged her gently. Her hands stroked slowly along Allyson's back and shoulders, very slowly moving down over her back to her buttocks.

Her hands were so soft and gentle, Allyson was hardly aware of them as they cupped her buttocks lightly. Then the girl bent and kissed Allyson on the forehead. She blinked and cocked her head slightly, then the redhead kissed her again, this time very gently, on the lips.

She returned the kiss automatically, her arms slowly going around the bigger girl. The hands on her ass cheeks began squeezing the flesh, fingers making deep indentations in the meat as they sought the warmth and heat of the woman's body.

One of her hands rubbed up and down the crevice between the two cheeks, then slid further down to cup her pubic mound from behind.

Andrea pulled back, her eyes shining. She tore her jacket off, then pulled the sweatshirt up over her head, and threw that off too. She snapped her pants open, then hesitated, as if just then aware of Jeff's presence. She appeared to consider him for a few seconds, then shrugged, and jerked her pants down, tossing them on the floor.

She had a very thin body, Allyson saw. Her breasts were very small, and her hips and ass boyishly flat. She wasn't unattractive though. Her slight, red bush and small conical breasts made Allyson's heart race in anticipation.

She pushed Allyson backwards onto another couch and sat down next to her. Their arms folded together as their lips met in a deep smouldering kiss.

Peter's eyes nearly bugged out as he watched Allyson masturbate for the camera. His cock bulged and pushed desperately against his pants as Allyson slid a giant dildo in and out of her cunt.

Paige came into the screen, and got into bed with her Mother and the two began kissing each other, their hands moving lovingly across each other's bodies.

He watched as the two engaged in a lurid sexual tryst, then were joined by Jeff. The boy certainly had grown, he admitted to himself, as he watched him stuff his meaty cock into his Mother's asshole.

Paige returned while he was watching her being spanked and fingerfucked by her Mother. She stopped suddenly, staring at the image on the TV in shock. Peter looked towards her, his eyes wide, skin sweating, and chest heaving.

Paige was in shock, her skin a deep shade of red as she stared back. She was mortified by the lurid, carnal images the man was watching. She raced forward and turned off the VCR, pulling the tape from the slot.

As she turned around, she almost ran into the man. She backed away, averting her eyes from him, intent on escaping his gaze. He grabbed her by the upper arms though and pulled her back in front of him.

She finally looked up at him, her eyes frightened. His face moved toward her then, his lips mashing against hers as she yelped in surprise. His hands moved around her, hugging her against him as his tongue forced its way into her mouth.

She twisted, trying to pull free, but he was in a desperate state of excitement, and not willing to accept any delay. His hands tore at her thin halter, ripping it open and revealing her full round breasts. His mouth shot down and bit her right breast, sucking in a wad of flesh and chewing furiously.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.