Jeff's Family Harem - Cover

Jeff's Family Harem

Copyright© 1999 by Dark Dreamer

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jeff recruits his mother and sister for his private harem

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Jeff wasn't sure what to do about Paige. She continued to treat him with snotty superiority, calling him names, insulting him and his football prowess. It was like she wanted him to spank her, and he thought she must get off on it. He was afraid of what his Mom would think of that though. He didn't want to ruin what he had with her after all.

Paige was making it hard though. She had begun to prance around the house in next to nothing, wearing these thing little nighties that she'd outgrown, and that were so thin he could practicly see right through them.

She was doing a lot of sunbathing too, he noticed. She used to wear a robe through the house till she got out back, in order to avoid his insults or comments. Now she wore her bikini in front of him, finding excuses to keep coming through the living room and putter about there.

The bikini she wore was the one she'd bought last year too. Her mom had never let her wear it out in public. Its tiny cups barely covered her nipples, and the bottom was a thong, it left her ass cheeks uncovered and only a thin V of material covered her crotch.

How was it, he wondered, that he'd never noticed her body before. She had a fantastic body! Her breasts were big and firm, her ass was a perfect pair of round globes Her face was sweet and pretty, and surrounded by thick silky a blonde hair. The thought of her being fucked now filled him with excitement and lust, rather than anger.

He'd spanked her twice more, each time she'd been wearing a short skirt and no panties. Each time he had gotten a damp patch on the side of his leg and had peeked through the door to watch her bring herself off.

Yesterday, he'd been unable to resist sliding his hand over her ass before and after he'd spanked her. His fingers had, accidentally of course, moved down between her legs and brushed her wet cunt opening. The feel of her pubic hair against his hand had almost made him cum in his pants.

Now here he was in his room, with yet another playbook torn up. His cock was already rock hard in anticipation of his hand spanking that nasty little ass of hers.

He moved down the hall, pausing outside her door. His hand turned the knob, but he didn't open it. Then he heard a low moan from the other side. He pushed the door open.

Paige was naked on her bed. She was on her knees, and propped up on her right shoulder. Her right hand was buried in her crotch, and her left... His eyes bugged out as he saw her left hand closed around... it was a dildo, he knew. He'd never seen one but...

It was a good, well, twenty inches or so long. Paige's fingers couldn't fold all the way around the thickness of the massive rubber cock. She had a good hold on it nevertheless, and she was pumping it slowly in and out of her cunt mouth.

Jeff watched in stunned silence as she pulled the whole thing out and then brought the head around to her mouth. She opened her lips wide and sucked the cock in, licking and slurping on it for several second.

Ten she pulled it loose from her mouth and moved it against her cunt opening. She jammed it forward, sliding a good eight inches or so down into her dark cunt tunnel.

He moved forward into the room, his prick knocking against his pants with its desire to escape. Paige's eyes were half closed, but she was looking straight at him as he approached.

Paige's heart gave a leap as she saw him coming toward her. Her skin flushed dark red in embarrassment, at the picture she knew she presented. At the same time though, she was more excited than she could ever remember being. It was so perverted and disgusting to pump her pussy with the dildo while he watched.

Instead of stopping though she pumped it faster, her eyes watching his as he approached. Her body shuddered in sexual passion as she performed for him. She needed him, only him. Whatever he did to her, she didn't care, anything was all right with her.

She wanted him to fuck her though, to fuck her hard and long and deep. She wanted to be royally FUCKED! She slid the rubber prick in and out of herself, wondering what he was thinking. His bulging pants gave some indication, and she gasped at the thought of what he'd do with what was in there.

He stood just beside the bed, watching as she moved the fuck tool in and out of her cunt. He could see the wetness of her pussy clinging to the rubber as it slid in and out.

Paige was gasping, and moaning as she squeezed her titties and jammed the dildo into her cunt. She looked up at him wretchedly.

Unaccountably, he was angry. Slut, he thought furiously. Whore! His eyes narrowed as he watched her fuck herself with the rubber cock.

Then his hand moved forward. He grabbed the thick rubber and drove it brutally forward. Paige cried out in pain, her body rising upright from the bed. He jammed the dildo viciously into her, pressing brutally against the end of her fuck box.

She tried to twist around, but he grabbed her hair, pulling her back against him. He jerked her hair savagely, making her cry out in pain again. Her back arched as he pulled her head way back.

Paige mewled in desperate pleasure as her hair was pulled back. She could feel her hair tearing from her scalp, feel her spine bending backward, feel the skin around her chest and titties stretch tautly as her swollen breasts were squeezed against her ribs.

That huge fat dildo was hurting her now as he slammed it deep up her cunt tunnel. She couldn't close her legs because of it's fat bulk. The head of it was rubbing and mashing against something deep inside of her, sending waves of pain, mixed with a deadly sexual fever through her body

He pulled the dildo down her cunt and then rammed it up into her again, practically jerking her into the air with the force of the thrust. She sobbed in dazed triumph. He jerked the thing down her fuck tube again and then again slammed it upward, this time actually lifting her briefly off the bed.

Paige could feel it going higher and higher inside her and wondered if he would actually push the entire thing into her little cunt, wondered if he intended to kill her. She groaned and shook her ass at him as she tempted him to more savagery.

Fuck me, she wanted to say. Fuck the thing so high in me it comes out my mouth! She felt the thickness of the rubber tool as he jammed it in and out of her and her mouth opened in a soundless scream of pleasure. She felt her cunt spasming and spasming as her body gloried in the sexual satiation of the brutal fucking.

Her eyes were wild and staring, and her mouth open in shock.

She was still struggling weakly against him as he pulled back and hammered the thing up her cunt again, lifting her into the air for a good second.

Then her body stiffened and she gave a long, loud cry of animal excitement. Even through the long, thick rubber, he could feel her cunt shaking and spasming around the dildo. Her mouth opened wide and her eyes stared upward in stunned amazement. Her body shook and quivered in his hands as he twisted the thick dildo round and round inside her twat.

He let go of her hair, and she collapsed forward onto her face. Her body writhed and convulsed on the bed as orgasm after orgasm rolled through her shivering, quaking body. She curled and twisted, her eyes bulging. Her hands reached down between her legs, grasping weakly for the dildo.

Jeff threw her body forward onto the bed, tearing the dildo out of her fuck tube. She gave a low whimper of anguish as her cunt was emptied. His hands slid under her belly, lifting her up onto her knees, and turned her toward the side of the bed.

His cock was ready to explode as he pressed it against her drooling twat hole. He rammed his hips forward, driving his cock balls deep into her quivering spasming slit. She squalled again, and he seized her by the side of the waist, his fingers bruisingly tight.

Oh God Yes! He had finally pushed his big fat cock up into her pussy. She could feel it pulsing and throbbing inside her belly as he ground his hips into her ass. Her body delighted in the penetration, in the sudden filling of her pussy tube with a live, fleshy piece of male meat. Her cunt sucked on it greedily.

Paige groaned in numbed wonder. Her body was coming apart, overwhelmed by the furious flood of sexual stimuli. She squeezed down with her cunt muscles, milking her brother's cock for all she was worth.

He started rutting against her, slamming his raging hard-on into her cunt with savage animal like power. His ass was a triphammer as he pistoned his prick in and out of his sister's drooling, quivering cunt tube.

He felt her cuntskin around his throbbing shaft and exulted in the feeling of heat and tightness. His cock rod moved furiously within the shivering girl, tearing up and down her tunnel.

She wailed and her head ground against the bed as she shook it franticly. Her hands flopped and slapped at the blankets as he thrust into her. His hands slid under her and grabbed her breasts, his fingers opening and closing roughly as he kneaded and squeezed the meaty mounds.

His attitude towards her was completely different than that towards his Mother. His mother was sweet, innocent, naive, pretty and generous. Paige was a bitch as well as a slut. His excitement came as much from using her like this, from dominating her, fucking the shit out of her.

His hand slapped down hard on her right buttock, bringing a yelp of pain from the girl. He slapped her again, then again. His hands slid back around her hips, jerking her slim body back to meet his powerful thrusts.

His hands slid over her, roughly fondling and squeezing her soft warm skin. It infuriated him that she had provoked him into doing this when he hadn't wanted to. He hammered his cock into her, ignoring the squeaking protests as his hips slammed painfully into her tight little ass.

"Slut," he hissed, jerking her back towards him as he lunged forward. His long, fat cock split her snatch and ripped back and forth in her lower belly, jerking and shaking her body furiously.

He slammed his cock high up into her snatch, and held it there, moving his hips in slow circles as he mashed the end of his cockknob against the deepest parts of her fuck pit.

He felt the surging buildup to orgasm as his cock swelled even further, stretched even longer. Then his jism spewed down into her, flooding into her belly, filling her with it's gooey, salty heat.

He groaned, almost collapsing on her, letting her cunt box squeezed every drop of seed out of him. His prick softened and he pulled it free, gazing down at her sprawled form in confusion and a little regret. He got up and shambled out of the room, not looking back at her.

That night he rode his Mom to several long shuddering orgasms, driving his cock deep into her hole as she whined and whimpered beneath him.

He was confused by the two women. He thought his preying on his Mother had been just a simple case of lusting after a beautiful woman who happened, by chance to be related to him. What was he doing fucking Paige then?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.